Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

How Can I Start Selling On Ebay From Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Start Selling On Ebay From Nigeria? (1257 Views)

Selling Items On Ebay From Nigeria / Mimi Logistics: Make Money Selling On Jumia & Konga From Anywhere in Nigeria / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start Selling On Ebay From Nigeria? by Fxtredizt: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2019
It is difficult for me as a Nigerian to sell on ebay. I am aware that most Nigerian are going great selling on eBay which was why I seek support from good Nigerians out there to advise me on various steps I need to take to sell and earn a living on eBay.

I welcome information leading to what steps or training I need to make this dream a reality.

Thank you all
Re: How Can I Start Selling On Ebay From Nigeria? by nickyvil: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2019
This are the things you will need

Us phone no
Strong vpn but I use Usa Rdp
Verify USA office or home address
USA or international master or visa card
You can check my signature n contact me for more info

1 Like

Re: How Can I Start Selling On Ebay From Nigeria? by Fxtredizt: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2019
Thank you
Re: How Can I Start Selling On Ebay From Nigeria? by Lmaomen1(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2019
hey guys. If you are a newcomer to ebay you will definitely need a paypal account and a strong internet connection. You might also need a VPN to connect to a US IP address. When I was first beginning my ebay business I didn’t know how to start selling items on ebay. So I went to different forums and search engines and found the ultimate Holy Grail on how to start my own ebay business. This article has all the answers you need in how to start selling on ebay.
Re: How Can I Start Selling On Ebay From Nigeria? by larrydan: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lmaomen1:
hey guys. If you are a newcomer to ebay you will definitely need a paypal account and a strong internet connection. You might also need a VPN to connect to a US IP address. When I was first beginning my ebay business I didn’t know how to start selling items on ebay. So I went to different forums and search engines and found the ultimate Holy Grail on how to start my own ebay business. This article has all the answers you need in how to start selling on ebay.

hey, friend, thank you for sharing!
I guess the link to the guide about how to sell on ebay will be really useful!
Re: How Can I Start Selling On Ebay From Nigeria? by Tohsynetita1: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
nickyvil:
This are the things you will need

Us phone no
Strong vpn but I use Usa Rdp
Verify USA office or home address
USA or international master or visa card
You can check my signature n contact me for more info
please I need your contact. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Start Selling On Ebay From Nigeria? by nickyvil: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
please I need your contact. Thanks.

Drop your contact and will get in touch with you.
Re: How Can I Start Selling On Ebay From Nigeria? by Tohsynetita1: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
nickyvil:

Drop your contact and will get in touch with you.
0803154250 nine
Re: How Can I Start Selling On Ebay From Nigeria? by nickyvil: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

0803154250 nine

Chevk your whatsapp
Re: How Can I Start Selling On Ebay From Nigeria? by Tohsynetita1: 11:19pm On Aug 25
nickyvil:

Chevk your whatsapp
please remessage me, have lost your number.
Re: How Can I Start Selling On Ebay From Nigeria? by nickyvil: 9:31am On Aug 26
Tohsynetita1:
please remessage me, have lost your number.

I lost your no too
Re: How Can I Start Selling On Ebay From Nigeria? by Tohsynetita1: 11:37am On Aug 26
nickyvil:

I lost your no too
0803154250 nine
Re: How Can I Start Selling On Ebay From Nigeria? by nickyvil: 1:22pm On Aug 26
Tohsynetita1:

0803154250 nine

I've message you

(1) (Reply)

Bet King Shop At Emene Enugu State / Boost Your Business Promo Offer / Do You Want To Start A WINE Business? Please Do Read Below!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.