Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 (84373 Views)

Emeje Victory, King Of South East Nigeria 2019 Shares Cute Photos / Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes / Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Lazyreporta(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Adanazzy1:

Lwkmd oooo....you get bad mouth grin

How are you?
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by shegzydave(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
PLS WHERE IS MY SIM?? I STILL ACCEPT TIWA SAVAGE AS NUM 1 BUT AS U GUYS DUDNT PUT SIMI I WON'T ACCEPT THIS LIST, WHO KNOWS MORGAN, NNEKA, SIMI'S SONG IS AN INSPIRATIONAL SONG INFACT SHE SHOULD BE AMONG THE FIRST 1-5, I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF LISTENING TO ORIGINAL BABY BY SIMI, THE SONG THOUGHT ME A LOT OF LESSON
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Smartphelz: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
All these people screaming Simi. How many of you paid to download her music. You think people earn money when people just listen to their songs for free

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by LisaAnne(f): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

If you are unenlightened and Google can't help you, is it my duty to educate you?

Or is your phone keeping malice with Google?
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by LisaAnne(f): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

If you are unenlightened and Google can't help you, is it my duty to educate you?

Or is your phone keeping malice with Google?
grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lazyreporta:

How are you?
Am fine and you?
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by xoxocandy(f): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Arckeen:
Looooooool uselsss post . Morgan ke ? Person I still dash 20k last week Tuesday
and you came here to expose her
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Lazyreporta(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
Adanazzy1:

Am fine and you?

I'm fine too.

How's it going today?
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Timisamd(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

When last did Asa perform in Nigeria?

Asa is richer than ALL of them on that list.

Asa performs in France and Europe to sold out audiences.

As at when Sean Paul came to Naija, he charged 25k. That same year, Asa charged 25k for her show here in Naija and it sold out. Companies were buying Asa tickets for their execs.

Go to France and see what Asa is doing there. You think say na "Baby pullover" dem dey hear there?
No mind am
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by laptopsale(m): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
sodiqapril:
you placed Chidinma that has not had an hit song since Euro 2016 ahead of ASA. you people will just sit down and makeup rubbish, no criteria , you didn't check how often they get shows, songs sold, endorsement.you just sat down and composed rubbish.
I tire for that guy bro, Asa is even richer than Tiwa Savage, those other ladies like Mogan and Niyola are nowhere near rich let alone richest.
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
rummmy:
You will never see a Northerner in this type of competition because it's merit based.... Once it have to do with government, you see them leading.. You see them topping nnpc,but will never be in shell, agip or Mobil. You see them topping in CBN but nowhere to be found in uba, first bank, ecobank etc.. The only one that studied Islamic religion was pushed via firstbank to where he is now..... God help Nigeria.
this lady is intelligent
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by GemstoneJs(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
APC LIST
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by KingWarri: 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
dannyzakks:
You should have known that SIMI made 3or4 position. Then TENI 7th position. This your top 10 na APC version
so where the pdp version? grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lazyreporta:

I'm fine too.

How's it going today?
Fine ooo....everywhere stew!!
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Lazyreporta(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Adanazzy1:

Fine ooo....everywhere stew!!
Everywhere red abi.

It's the way our politicians want it o.

Anyways, we have our choices to make too.

You can reply my DM

Just want to be friends
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Dhortunn(m): 8:47am On Mar 25, 2019
Wake that has declared music bankruptcy, is on the list too?
Lol. Whatever you smoked fam. Whatever you smoked.
Re: Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by zebjoe: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
7 Nigerian female celebrities proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and what is comfortable for them.

Gone are those days, when it was taboo for Nigerian ladies to be seen out in public being scantily clad, these days it is pretty much a norm to dress however you like and go out in public no matter how indecent it may seem.

With more and more Nigerians adopting cultures and dressing from the west, the “art” of wearing bikinis is a way to make bold and fashionable statements and a lot of Nigerian ladies feel confident enough to flaunt their bodies wearing bikinis.

The 7 Female celebrities who proved to the world that proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and flaunted their bikini bodies effortlessly are:
· Toke Makinwa
· Idia Aisien
· Venita Akpofure
· Omawumi Megbele
· Tiwa Savage
· Seyi Shay
· Toyin Lawani

Watch how each of these ladies flaunt their bikini body effortlessly here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK5W_WvGvbM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nyakim Gatwech, The Darkest Person In The World (Pictures) / Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.