Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari (18684 Views)

General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by twerkjack: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Finally!! See as Afonja hijack everything?? Later you’ll say Lagos is Yoruba!!!

Criminals angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by buJu234: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
lezan:
If this true... then this is the real next level. I have always noted that the problem of Nigeria is the elites not religion and not a particular region but the elites. They have become vultures that won’t let Nigeria move. It’s high time the commoners have access to the wealth of the nation through there states. Nigeria belong to all of us

this is fake news ooo....
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by imam07: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
ShySteady:
This calls for deep thinking... a reflective one!

The same set of people own oil wells, they control the economy, they control both the elites and masses, they control everything yet some people believe in dying for them.

So many people from one tribe dominating the list, but the real Niger Deltans are drinking polluted water in their oil rich backyard.

Oh, Jonathan!!

Just watch it, their children and spouses were listed among as owners and the cycle continues. We need to break the hedge so that struggling commoners can fix themselves too and their families.

This is not really fair!
There was a country...
Are u not bn paid for drinking polluted water? Am I collecting that amount in my state.
Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Playing with fire. The names listed here are more stronger than the cabals!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by imam07: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
twerkjack:
Finally!! See as Afonja hijack everything?? Later you’ll say Lagos is Yoruba!!!

Criminals angry
open your Gari eyes and read again. Ibos and ss dominate it. Courtesy of Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
Where is the proof that these Oil wells have been seized?

I think the discussion is that going forward, these licenses will not be renewed.

There will be fresh bidding and probable transparent allocation of these wells.These are my thoughts.

The familiar faces are there, Arthur Eze, Emeka Offor, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Fola Adeola, Mike Adenuga, Aminu Dantata, The family of the former Ooni, among others.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
Even tony elumelu here i was thinking that man made his entire money through banking

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by Nickisindigo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
This is what I call stepping on mighty toes

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by Nickisindigo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Even tony elumelu here i was thinking that man made his entire money through banking
me sef shock
Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by Nickisindigo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
renewa29:
Where is the proof that these Oil wells have been seized?

I think the discussion is that going forward, these licenses will not be renewed.

There will be fresh bidding and probable transparent allocation of these wells.These are my thoughts.

The familiar faces are there, Arthur Eze, Emeka Offor, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Fola Adeoye, Mike Adenuga, Aminu Dantata, The family of the former Ooni, among others.

Even his in-law is not spared I mean indimi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by Chinashopping84: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Same individuals from 1960 till now..holding the nation captive.We help ship your goods and pay your suppliers in china.check my siggy for more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nickisindigo:
Even his in-law is not spared I mean indimi
Quite true.
Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by DaveChapelle: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
where are they sharing this thing, abi na dice dem they roll
Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by davidadenrele: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Niger Delta oil is for Nigeria Lagos belongs to yorubas only. grin grin grin

Afonjas are funny set of people.
it simply show one thing you, that you are fantastically dumped and that you lack basic information at this ICT age check google thats if you know how to google Lagos is the only state with highest (IGR) INTERNAL GENERATED REVENUE without relying on your so called Niger Delta Oil and Federal Allocation by the FG to survive secondly Lagos just discovered its own oil wells exploration which means Lagos can survive and will thrive in the midths of economic recession. Lastly leave Yoruba people out of your shallow mind, Yoruba people are well educated, respected, endowed, hardworking, people performing excellent well at every endeavors of life thinking far ahead of others as regards to development and social economic values both in human capacity and work force.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by supereagle(m): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
lezan:
If this true... then this is the real next level. I have always noted that the problem of Nigeria is the elites not religion and not a particular region but the elites. They have become vultures that won’t let Nigeria move. It’s high time the commoners have access to the wealth of the nation through there states. Nigeria belong to all of us

BOOM!
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi HRM
Tribalism is not our problem. Tribalism and religion are artificial problems created by selfish leaders for their own personal interest.
There are only two major tribes in Nigeria. The Elites and the Masses. Once you make lots of money, you belong to the elite tribe. When you are a commoner or suffering, you belong to the tribe of the masses. If you are an elite, and you need more power, or elective position, you sow seeds of tribalism and religion among the masses, so as to sway their emotion for your personal victory. This happens at both the national and state level. Unfortunately, after the election when they have won and joined their “sworn enemies” to drink and party, the gullible masses continue to fight each other.
Even smart people who belong to the masses, sometimes will sow seeds of tribalism and religion among the masses, and then the masses will carry them up until they belong to the elite class. It is a classic strategy used over 3000 years ago in the art of war. A commoner who aspires to sit with the elites, could stir up powerful tribal or religious sentiments, such wave if properly utilized either by shedding blood or destabilizing the elites, carries the commoner to the elite class. But once there, he immediately mingles and makes peace with the elite tribe, and turn his back on the same masses that helped him get there.
Youths are the worst victim of this powerplay, they kill each other, call other tribes unprintable names, do terrible things and sometimes, even lose their life, thinking they are fighting for their right, not knowing that they are fighting for the personal welfare of someone, whose own children are probably safe in America or London.
So youths, don’t hope on the government. If you don’t have a job, create one. There is abject poverty in the south as well as the north, whether Ogoni or Maidugri. At the same time, there is massive wealth in Lagos, Onitsha, Nnewi, Aba, Kano, Abuja, irrespective of zone.
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it well and never remain idle. No job is too low for an idle hand, or else the devil will find work for you. As you become independent, and grow your capacity, do not lose hope in Nigeria. We are the largest economy in Africa and soon the world will fear us. Western powers, don’t like big economies that threaten them, America will do anything to break China, but China is wise to resist that. China has 1.6 billion people, we have only 170 million, and we are talking of breaking.
China has 5 major religions which are Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism, Islam and Christianity. Nigeria has only 2 major religions, Christianity and Islam. Yet we claim that religion is our problem.
America, the strongest economy is comprised of every tribe in the world, since they accept anybody from any part of the world. Yet they are united and extremely patriotic. Nigeria has only 3 major tribes, and we claim tribalism.
Think clearly and deeply, and you will realize that empowering yourself is the best course of action, not fighting each other. And once the youths are empowered, they can begin to take back their future from the hands of the old and corrupt generation that has been blinding Nigerians with hatred, while looting all her resources. Sani Abacha’s loot is still stashed away in Switzerland, did he use it to develop the north? Those that stole billions under GEJ stashed it away in foreign banks, bought expensive toys, jets and foreign homes, are they using it to develop the south? Now the ones stealing currently, including the “grasscutters”, are looking for Ikoyi apartments, abandoned houses, and pit toilets to hide it, are they using it for the youths in their tribe? NO!
Youths shine your eyes ! Don’t always fall for this tribal, religious sentiments over and over again. Nigeria is bigger than these corrupt elites. They are the problem, not the poor Masses.
Copied from Facebook.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by supereagle(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
davidadenrele:

it simply show one thing you, that you are fantastically dumped and that you lack basic information at this ICT age check google thats if you know how to google Lagos is the only state with highest (IGR) INTERNAL GENERATED REVENUE without relying on your so called Niger Delta Oil and Federal Allocation by the FG to survive secondly Lagos just discovered its own oil wells exploration which means Lagos can survive and will thrive in the midths of economic recession. Lastly leave Yoruba people out of your shallow mind, Yoruba people are well educated, respected, endowed, hardworking, people performing excellent well at every endeavors of life thinking far ahead of others as regards to development and social economic values both in human capacity and work force.

Omo rere bi yan. God bless you for talking sense to him.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by islandmoon: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
instead of sharing them to states governments, or return them to their LGAs , he will now share them to Northerners
Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by reuben79: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Niger Delta oil is for Nigeria Lagos belongs to yorubas only. grin grin grin

Afonjas are funny set of people.
u reason like ur father and u will end up poor like ur father..... simple national issue u fine it difficult to say something reasonable, who swear for u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by sAntiAgO147: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
GET YOURSELF ENTERTAINED NOW WITH THE LATEST

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpBTcnilLZ4AJjy-n262Hng
Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
reuben79:
u reason like ur father and u will end up poor like ur father..... simple national issue u fine it difficult to say something reasonable, who swear for u?
Lol do you even have a father?? You're a product of pr0st.itu.ti0n tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by reuben79: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Lol do you even have a father?? You're a product of pr0st.itu.ti0n tongue tongue tongue
e pain naa ham....empty brain

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by Banmeallday: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
What a shame, but shameful a coupist that is ill is president and also a tribal nationalist...
Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
davidadenrele:

Why do you afonjas see Lagos as a place where your world and lives revolves on??

The Lagos yorubas are claiming as their own today actually belongs to the binis besides, yorubas did not made Lagos what it is today so, what's the heck??

Secondly, if Lagos is an oil producing state as you claim (which I doubt because yorubas are known to propagate lies and propaganda just to win an argument) what is holding the Nigerian state from exploring the oil in it?? Why are they hellbent on draining the one in niger delta??

Lastly, Lagos is what it is today because of the following:

Lagos ports are the only working ports in Nigeria presently and we all know what that means.

Lagos was Nigeria's sit of power before Abuja and what that means is that, the Nigerian federal government built Lagos to an extent.

Igbos are among the people that turned Lagos to a place of commerce

And many more...

If the federal government can remove all these things I mentioned you will see Lagos collapse within a twinkle of an eye. So, I don't know why yorubas are making it look as if Lagos was built by them or something.

Rubbish!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
reuben79:
e pain naa ham....empty brain
The thing pain you no be small grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by SarkinYarki: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
lies from the pits of hell
Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by NaMeAboki: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Samcoflex75:
Thats why obasanjo is against Buhari

Add T Y Danjuma, he has one of the most productive wells.
Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by dreamwords: 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
lionjungle3000:
Omo Igbo people don acquire almost all the oil wells. Years back it was all owned by majority Northerners and Yorubas, but they have penetrated the industry through their service companies. 80% of the top service companies are owned by Igbos.
Just like igbo has oil crude oil afonja has ewedu

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by freg2000: 12:24am On Mar 23, 2019
Are you telling me that Obj just knack that woman oyeel billionaire toto for nothing?
Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by laribari(m): 5:31am On Mar 24, 2019
Unlimitk:

Oga forget this big big English

Lagos is Yoruba.
Because natives first own California that means its not owned by white ppl?

Because silicon valley in California is dominated by Asians means white ppl don't own California?

U guys are just too dumb for my liking

This one is mad ni? i am not speaking to favour igbos if that is in your head. you are a cow! Is Alaska inside or on the Map of the United States of America?

you think you are smarter? call out one thing i said wrong in my post and let me re-underline it for you. You are the one blowing useless grammar without fact. If you like go and bring world map (nor be only california), what i said is fact and the GPD of Lagos is centrally controlled by almost every tribe in Lagos. Lagos is a central economical hub in Nigeria because it was once FCT. Abi nor be Oil money dem take build Lagos in the 80s?

Since i am sensible than you are, I didn't say Lagos is not located in the west or Yoruba land by geograpgical location but what i said is that Lagos wasn't discovered by yourbas and that is fact. Did i lie? well then you don't know the history of Lagos. Ogbeni, google is your friend okay!

I asked a simple question. Is alaska in the USA or on the map of the USA? It is not CLEARLY SEEN IN A CANADIAN GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION but it still belongs to THE USA because they founded it. please tell me why porto rica is still regarded as province of America.

I didn't say Edo people own Lagos, i only said if it was in a western or a white man's setting, they will take Lagos as an Edo province because when they founded it, they will leave a mark on it. Did i lie based on what is already the case around the world? Aboki!!

Do you even know that a small country called surinam is a dutch province? all the black people you see in Holland are from there and Surinam is not even in Europe.

what do you know? you AND THE 3 PEOPLE THAT LIKED YOUR STUPID COMMENT are the dumb one here and the Map below confirms it.

1 Like

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by Bennycollins: 5:45am On Mar 24, 2019
These are not wells. They are blocs, or leases if you want.
Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by teufelein(f): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2019
....okay

Re: List Of Oil Wells And Their Owners Seized By President Buhari by Unlimitk(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=laribari post=76930788]

This one is mad ni? i am not speaking to favour igbos if that is in your head. you are a cow! Is Alaska inside or on the Map of the United States of America?

you think you are smarter? call out one thing i said wrong in my post and let me re-underline it for you. You are the one blowing useless grammar without fact. If you like go and bring world map (nor be only california), what i said is fact and the GPD of Lagos is centrally controlled by almost every tribe in Lagos. Lagos is a central economical hub in Nigeria because it was once FCT. Abi nor be Oil money dem take build Lagos in the 80s?

Since i am sensible than you are, I didn't say Lagos is not located in the west or Yoruba land by geograpgical location but what i said is that Lagos wasn't discovered by yourbas and that is fact. Did i lie? well then you don't know the history of Lagos. Ogbeni, google is your friend okay!

I asked a simple question. Is alaska in the USA or on the map of the USA? It is not CLEARLY SEEN IN A CANADIAN GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION but it still belongs to THE USA because they founded it. please tell me why porto rica is still regarded as province of America.

I didn't say Edo people own Lagos, i only said if it was in a western or a white man's setting, they will take Lagos as an Edo province because when they founded it, they will leave a mark on it. Did i lie based on what is already the case around the world? Aboki!!

Do you even know that a small country called surinam is a dutch province? all the black people you see in Holland are from there and Surinam is not even in Europe.

what do you know? you AND THE 3 PEOPLE THAT LIKED YOUR STUPID COMMENT are the dumb one here and the Map below confirms it.[/quote

And who told u I didn't know about Alaska.

U ppl are too emotional when it comes to argument.

I don't give a fukk if every tribe in Nigeria is in Lagos.

I could care less about history.

What I know is Lagos is Yoruba.

Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Reject ₦187bn Expenditure On FG School Feeding Programme / Presidency: Party Decision On Zoning Is Supreme - Udom Emmanuel, Peter Obi / Why Are Nigerian States Mostly One-city States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.