Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,577 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos (34950 Views)

2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by onizsure: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
GraciasMagisco:
Muslim girls and fvck, hoeloshos

You stupid and useless religious bigot. What has religion got to do with this issue? If you don't know what to say in an issue like this, the best thing for you to do is to keep your mouth shut while you scroll through. Better than uttering hate speech. Must you comment?
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by discusant: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
As if she knew that Hausa is now the only language spoken by about 99% of the population up northern Nigeria.
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by divicodefred: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
Oldsilver:
Aka cursedabiola Nebucadnezzer

I saw another moniker from the babalawo ngadaAwo guy today, I can't remember the name again
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by myseyf(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Wow! From the letter, she mentioned she gave birth to that child and her parents had no idea she was pregnant for nine months and subsequently giving birth to that baby.

What kind of parents do we have in Nigeria this days?
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by SilasNwude: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
[s]
divicodefred:

I saw another moniker from the babalawo ngadaAwo guy today, I can't remember the name again
[/s]
trash
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by gbagyiza: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
sheddo619:
Hmmm
Translation.Translation.Translation
Greetings to you all
After greeting in Islam tradition
Please brothers I need prayers from any one who hears or see's what just happened, because am not happy with what I did, I don't know the situation my parents would be if they heard this kind of news because they've adviced me enough, please don't be offended I didn't give u an insight of what transpired,I need your prayers and also God's forgiveness.
THANK YOU GOD FORGIVE US ALL

This guy did d correct translation.
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
NJPot:

The full translation is as below

"We have not finished suffering the four years since broom party took over power and now the broom party has rigged itself back to power again. This next level go be die. I know what I suffered in trying to raise my child all these while. I can't continue with this burden. Since you people said you want change and next level, you people should take my child and take care of him.

God will punish all of you who put me in this hardship by supporting this next level of suffering. "

God punish APC.. but bro, u are wicked grin
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by divicodefred: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
I am trash

I know
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by SilasNwude: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
divicodefred:

I know
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
this guy is editing my comment and calling me names angry
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by youngest85(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
sheddo619:
Hmmm
Greetings to you all
Please brothers I need prayers from any one who hears or see's what just happened, because am not happy with what I did, I don't know the situation my parents would be if they heard this kind of news because they've adviced me enough, please don't be offended I didn't give u an insight of what transpired,I need your prayers and also God's forgiveness.
Kai, Allah ya saka maka da alheri
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by dochenaj: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
Cceramicaltd:
Whats the Interpretation Blogger? It's your job to get it for us
Do you think the copy and paste blogger knows that?
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by Mrpojj(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
DonCrack:
A new born baby girl has been rescued by sympathizers after being abandoned by her mother in Badarawa area in Kaduna north.

According to reports, the baby was dumped in the open with a note written in Hausa language. The child was rescued after sympathizers heard her cry and picked her up.

The baby has since been taken to a hospital to undergo medical checkup and ascertain all is well with her.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/new-born-baby-abandoned-by-her-mother.html?m=1

After dumping ur baby you still call God name inside ur letter
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by deebrain(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
sheddo619:
Hmmm
Greetings to you all

Thank you.

I'm speechless at the wickedness in our generation
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by jaybee(f): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
sheddo619:
Hmmm
Greetings to you all

Excellent translation. 70+%
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by akaahs(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
cococandy:
Translate the note. Thanks
Greetings in Islamic way. After that, she is asking for forgiveness from all especially to the person who might pick the baby. She went ahead and said nobody should blame her parents for her act, that her parents try their possible best to give her home training and she also sorry for not giving full details on what makes her to do what she did. Lastly she is also ask for forgiveness from God.
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by Rejoice5000(f): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hezzyluv:
Wey somebody dey cry to God day and night just to get one. The mother no just try sha.

I pray for those looking for baby, The Almighty God will make you carry yours soon.
Amen
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by cococandy(f): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
Thanks
akaahs:

Greetings in Islamic way. After that, she is asking for forgiveness from all especially to the person who might pick the baby. She went ahead and said nobody should blame her parents for her act, that her parents try their possible best to give her home training and she also sorry for not giving full details on what makes her to do what she did. Lastly she is also ask for forgiveness from God.
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by EYOUYO: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Some or all of you crying for child must have once take in or put in but refused to bring forth, is not a must everyone must have child.
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by Thicktemptation(f): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
Crownbefitsme:
Somebody should translate in english
She's sorry for doing this cos she's a from a very decent family. She's also asked for prayers and forgiveness
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos by kimbat: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
quranic greetings before explaining how fear for her parents cant allow her keep the baby. and prayed God forgives her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. Govt Transfers Woodberry, Hushpuppi, Bidemi Rufai To Same Prison Facility / Troops Recover Weapons, Kill 23 Militants In Gun Battle / Man Cuts Off Cousin’s Manhood Over Missing N3,500 (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.