Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) (8160 Views)

I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics / Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim / #BBNaija2018: Tobi Bakre May Not Be 23 Years Old After All (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by chiomarita: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie is about to kick off a new project which has to do with shedding off weight, [url]pearlsnews.com[/url] reports

The mother of three through her Instagram post revealed that she is proud of the stretch marks on her tummy which is a sign of motherhood.

” I am the sum total of all my experiences. If you zoom in, you’ll see my battle scars (stretchmarks) I carry them with pride, they’re a testimony of my journey �� I’ve learnt how to work on the body I want naturally with full commitment and without surgery. (I have nothing against surgery by the way)” she wrote.
Continuing, Mrs Okojie added that she knows and can identify with the struggles of woman and new mothers who are trying to get back on shape.

” I know the struggle, I’ve been there, one day you wake up with a thousand stretchmarks across your tummy. You don’t recognize your body, you try everything that used to work and it doesn’t anymore. �

If you don’t like it, you can do something about it! If I can do it, my sister you can- NO surgery. Just commitment.”...more photos at https://pearlsnews.com/im-proud-of-my-stretch-marks-mercy-johnson-okojie-flaunts-it-all-photos/

1 Share

Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by Imortal001: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
Who less this baloon?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
Imortal001:
Who less this baloon?
Her husband dey chuuk her needle every time nah

4 Likes

Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by vanida6: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Her husband dey chuuk her needle every time nah
which needle cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by Nickijoy(f): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
She drop so much weight... or editing... she looks good tho
Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by Patrick33(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bia mercy..come and borrow me some let me use and wire the house am building
Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
lukkat dis one. Afta tryin to remuv ur stretch marks nd it refused to go, u ar nw doin ''i'm proud of it'' waka!!

Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by revolt(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
There's no way this Chic no dey chop outside. How can someone be this hot .
Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by femi4: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
vanida6:
which needle cheesy
Alhaja, same needle you know
Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by ClassyBella: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
wink
Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by Gentleziggy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
vanida6:
which needle cheesy
d dick type cool
Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by Raydos: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
And do you have to tell us??

When people say they are proud about something

Just know they ain't

Just like me saying I am proud to be a Nigerian, I dey mad?
Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
chiomarita:
Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie is about to kick off a new project which has to do with shedding off weight, [url]pearlsnews.com[/url] reports

The mother of three through her Instagram post revealed that she is proud of the stretch marks on her tummy which is a sign of motherhood.

” I am the sum total of all my experiences. If you zoom in, you’ll see my battle scars (stretchmarks) I carry them with pride, they’re a testimony of my journey �� I’ve learnt how to work on the body I want naturally with full commitment and without surgery. (I have nothing against surgery by the way)” she wrote.
Continuing, Mrs Okojie added that she knows and can identify with the struggles of woman and new mothers who are trying to get back on shape.

” I know the struggle, I’ve been there, one day you wake up with a thousand stretchmarks across your tummy. You don’t recognize your body, you try everything that used to work and it doesn’t anymore. �

If you don’t like it, you can do something about it! If I can do it, my sister you can- NO surgery. Just commitment.”...more photos at https://pearlsnews.com/im-proud-of-my-stretch-marks-mercy-johnson-okojie-flaunts-it-all-photos/
Ah ah mercy Johnson if them talk say make you dress well, e no mean say make you begin dey naked yaself now undecided

Na wa ooooooo you expect ladies to be jealous of your plastic body
Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by Ablemax(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
vanida6:
which needle cheesy

U dae talk as if dem no dae chook you needle too
Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by Ablemax(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Raydos:
And do you have to tell us??

When people say they are proud about something

Just know they ain't

Just like me saying I am proud to be a Nigerian, I dey mad?

Las las u go dae appy and proud of your country
Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
Good Photoshop.
Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
shocked
Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by partnerbizz4: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2019
I dont get the whole hype about this gal.

Dont just get

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: I’m Proud Of My Stretch Marks – Mercy Johnson Okojie Flaunts It All (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2019
Make she no begin MUMU like the other ACTRESSES ooooo
She has gathered so much respect for herself in recent time, please try as much as possible to suppress that EVIL SPIRIT rearing it’s ugly head.

Don’t start STUPID THINGS

(1) (Reply)

Video Download: Young Nigerian Couple Abroad sextape Video Leaks / Meet 21years Pamela Odame Ghanaian Actress With The Biggest Watermelon In Africa / Kendall Jenner Goes Out Braless! Could This Be Fashion?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.