Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Bauchi Govt Plans To Link Me To Crime- Dogara Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Govt Plans To Link Me To Crime- Dogara Cries Out (193 Views)

My Life Is In Danger – Dogara Cries Out, Petitions IGP / Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Govt Plans To Link Me To Crime- Dogara Cries Out by seriousmata: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mr Yakubu Dogara has written to the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu; and the Director-General, Department of State Services, Yusuf Bichi, to notify them of an alleged plot by the Bauchi State Government to implicate him in an alleged criminal conspiracy.

Read more at
https://seriousmata.com/2019/03/22/bauchi-govt-plans-to-link-me-to-crime-dogara-cries-out/

(1) (Reply)

New Netim Community Congratulates Ayade On His Election Victory / Buhari Departs Nigeria For Senegal President’s Inauguration / Buhari Focused On Prosperity Agenda In His Second Tenure- Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.