Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? (2804 Views)

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by dealordea(m): 4:42am On Sep 06, 2010
Here is some stuff girls have told me during sex:

"Keep that up, and I'll never let you leave!"

"I never realized a man could be so good at this."
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by InkedNerd(f): 4:47am On Sep 06, 2010
Hmmm, I guess it would be "I can't have s.ex with you because I don't wanna hurt you. I care about you. . . I wanna make love to you not have s.ex with you".

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by Olami099(m): 5:06am On Sep 06, 2010
hmmm,u are my 1 and only,d sugar,ginger,honey,milk in my tea and so,
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by sohiemi(m): 5:57am On Sep 06, 2010
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by InkedNerd(f): 6:05am On Sep 06, 2010
Oh wait, I came up with something, the first one I wrote seemed more like the sweetest thing someone has said to me, the sexist thing a person has said to me is "I want you to wrap your long legs around me" grin
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by sohiemi(m): 6:09am On Sep 06, 2010
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by InkedNerd(f): 6:23am On Sep 06, 2010
lol, yes I do and I take great pride in them too.
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 06, 2010
~~b4 nko.
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by sohiemi(m): 7:36am On Sep 06, 2010
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by InkedNerd(f): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2010
Hehehe
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by MrCork8: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2010
Wooow, Mr CK, u r just 2big!!! (I hear it all the times)
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by sexylogan(m): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2010
I think the sexiest i've bin told was;
" The first time i saw you, i imagined you f>uc>king my brains
out on the conference table, and the way you wer looking into my eyes made me think that you
cud read my mind" tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by sohiemi(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2010
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2010
*Sorry just passing by*

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, I guess it would be "I can't have s.ex with you because I don't wanna hurt you. I care about you. . . I wanna make love to you not have s.ex with you".
hmm ! How sweet .
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by slap1(m): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2010
Mine was "What's it about you that makes everybody want to be with you?" Now I don't even know if that's sexy or not. . .
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2010
The sexiest would be , " chai you are a bad forker , I enjoyed you so much & I came twice ". The sweetest would be , " hold me tight & don't ever let go "
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by SAGoddess: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2010
Being told I have a hot pair of legs while all sweaty from a work out cheesy
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by 1102(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2010
[size=13pt]I was once told by a Gurl that each time she sees me,
she goes 2 change her panties!
[/size]
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by babyme1(f): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2010
"You are a gift God has blessed me with. Thanks for healing my heart and saving my life. I will never let you down;not on my life"

That made me weepy for days cry cry
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by InkedNerd(f): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2010
baby.me:

"You are a gift God has blessed me with. Thanks for healing my heart and saving my life. I will never let you down;not on my life"

That made me weepy for days cry cry

Eh ya cry
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by MrCork8: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2010
Sexiest Thing iever said to a woman: Dyammmm, see Nyansh!!! tongue
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by babyme1(f): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Eh ya cry

Hi Babes. How was ur weekend wink
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by InkedNerd(f): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2010
Tiresome, I hung out at a bar with friends. How was yours?
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by babyme1(f): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2010
Spent time with ma Sunshine kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by Omolola1(f): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2010
"I looked into your eyes and it melted my heart."
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by InkedNerd(f): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2010
baby.me:

Spent time with ma Sunshine kiss kiss

Oooh, sounds like fun. I love sitting in grass and just letting the sun touch my skin. Feels good cool
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by babyme1(f): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Oooh, sounds like fun. I love sitting in grass and just letting the sun touch my skin. Feels good cool

Sunshine here is a man cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by googles: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2010
- yea babes. . . your bootay really shivers me timber not original but it got me smiling

- you are sin in human form. . . so tempting
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by Onchedu(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2010
They all say the same things and what's common cannot be counted as special enuf to cherish.
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by MrCork8: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2010
**I love You, C0rk!!!** kiss ((gooogles said it to me,,, in my dreams))
Re: What Is The Sexiest Thing Someone Has Ever Said To You? by googles: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

must have been a nightmare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Big Gele For "African Time" , A Nollywood-usa Movi / Pictures From Toyin Saraki's 50th Birthday, Dangote; Otedola & Co. Attends / Maheeda Poses Complete Unclad In Christmas Photos With Her Tips Out (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.