Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Please Read This, Do We Still Have This Kind Of People In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Read This, Do We Still Have This Kind Of People In Nigeria (387 Views)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read This, Do We Still Have This Kind Of People In Nigeria by Milkbooster: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Two days ago, I lost my wallet in a bus with some money, ID card, and ATM card.
getting home i got worried in my heart. but the only prayer i prayed was .

ME: Jesus, the money that got lost was from the money in which i payed my tithe from,
and you have promised in Malachi 3:10 that once i paid my tithe my money will never be wasted.

Though i still have doubt after the prayer, because i have no contact in the wallet.

behold i received a call from sterling bank today

Sterling Bank: good morning sir, are you Mr ......
Me: yes
sterling Bank: A pastor found your wallet in the bus and called our bank via the ATM customer care number
let us send his number to you.
Me: wao God bless you ma

Me: Sharp Sharp, grin grin........
The man who found my wallet: Hello
Me: Sir am the one whom you found His Wallet
The man: Oh my son , where are you now, Come and meet me at so so bus stop by so so time
Me: Sir can i ask you a question
The man: Yes my son
Me: Do we still have people like you in Nigeria
The Man: smile, God bless Nigeria

This man is evangelist John who always preach in the bus from CMS to Ikotun and sells Medical Drugs

please Moderator help me push this to front page to encourage people with good heart
Re: Please Read This, Do We Still Have This Kind Of People In Nigeria by vickvan(m): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
People with good hearts do exist. Writing from experience.

1 Like

Re: Please Read This, Do We Still Have This Kind Of People In Nigeria by Milkbooster: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
vickvan:
People with good hearts do exist. Writing from experience.
sure

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Need Urgently ? / Free Brand New Eng Bible Is Needed / Being Religious Equals Being Stupid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.