Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse (15715 Views)

Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. / Exquisite And Modern Italian Decorative Designs For Your Homes And Offices. / Imported Furnitures For Your Homes And Offices For Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by Num07033711115(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
I WILL SURELY GET IT IN MY HOUSE
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by igahdavid(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
YOU CAN CONTACT US FOR YOUR CCTV INSTALLATIONS.

CRYSTAL CLEAR
FULL HD

WE DO NATION WIDE INSTALLATIONS
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by Zealmind: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
crisycent:
CCTV only makes sense when you can view it online in real-time. Especially on your mobile phone/device
We install that also, affordable and sharp cameras.. phone live view 08108985417
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by Bonebreaker(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
who needs cctv when we have neighbours
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by LuckyKeys1: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
NEPA will not allow it to work effectively in our dear NIGERIA
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by Kpalasa007: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
figure007:
That's what I do for a living in case you need it... Contact me asap
I need one but the problem is, electricity in this country, or can it work without electricity?
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by crisycent: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
Zealmind:
We install that also, affordable and sharp cameras.. phone live view 08108985417

I already have one....thanks.
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by Drdreluv: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
U get legs go buy am
darlenese:
I really need this
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by Zealmind: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
crisycent:

I already have one....thanks.
Welcome
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by figure007(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Kpalasa007:

I need one but the problem is, electricity in this country, or can it work without electricity?
no sir, except you run on solar... But still if you have light in your area maybe once in awhile during the day you can still rely on UPS backup
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by Kpalasa007: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
figure007:
no sir, except you run on solar... But still if you have light in your area maybe once in awhile during the day you can still rely on UPS backup
How many hours can a UPS power it till? What about night recording, does it safe somewhere for viewing later or what? Do it require internet?
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by lawhizi: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
if you're interested in installing CCTV @home and office, kindly message or call 08084548498
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by akoaki(m): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
inoki247:
The CCTV wey we get for AtM wey neva catch person wey steal AtM na him go come save me for house...
Statement not correct.
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by sacx: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
Reason why most people don't go for it is because they think it is very expensive. You can get a good one for your home with less than 100k
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by Stevengerd(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
darlenese:
I really need this
Call us on 09033841590.
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by oshibowalesb: 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
Pls I really need to no the price of each type of cctv cameras.
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by Marcel85: 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
For you CCTV and access control installations and maintenance pls call on us or WhatsApp on this 08036909972.
Marsklink technical solutions ltd has got u covered.
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by Marcel85: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
oshibowalesb:
Call us on this number 08036909972
Marsklink technical solutions ltd will take care of CCTV needs
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by Marcel85: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
FOR YOUR BEST CCTV CAMERAS BOTH IP BASE AND ANALOGUE CAMERAS, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE.

MARSKLINK TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS LTD
WE DELIVER SERVICES NATION WIDE WITH 1YEAR GUARANTEE.

CALL OR WHATSAPP ME ON
0803 690 9972, 0905 267 4451, 0818 080 1992.
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by minasota(f): 4:58am On Mar 23, 2019
oshibowalesb:
visit the site,cctv is very cheap in Dubia. If you've got anyone in Dubai you can contact him to get you one
https://uae.souq.com/ae-en/cctv/260/a-t/s

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by bigsecsyde(m): 6:53am On Mar 23, 2019
Honestly, nothing beats having a Cctv in your home. Certainly the best decision I have made this year is getting it done in my home.
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by okeysly(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2019
Contact us for your Solar and CCTV installation
Verdes Green Energy
Verdesnigeria@gmail.com
09055525468, 07065855692

Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by Psoul(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2019
KinestHouse:
_According to reports from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) the crime statistics on reported offences reflected a total of 134,663 for the year 2017. The report further stated that offences against property had the highest number of cases with a total of 68,579.
This report by NBS reiterates the need for individuals and corporate organizations to resort to the use of technology to improve or boost systems in place to ensure the safety of lives and properties.

This article aims to highlight the many benefits of having a Closed Circuit Television monitoring system installed and fully functional at your work place and home. While CCTV system in most cases can't stop an ongoing crime, it sure does prove useful in a number of ways.

1) Crime Deterrence: The presence of a CCTV camera discourages petty crimes and would discourage criminals from even committing illegal activities.

2) Monitor Activities and Events:
A CCTV gives you the opportunity to monitor activities in your homes or business places. It let's you know who your children are talking to. It allows you monitor activities at work even when you aren't physically present.

3) Gathering Evidence: CCTV has been instrumental in the successful investigation and prosecution of numerous legal cases. It has also been useful in recovering missing persons. Installing a set of CCTV in the long run benefits you and your community.

4)Settling disputes: A CCTV is an Impartial eyewitness. And when it comes to settling disputes in the home or work based environment, A reference to a CCTV video may be all you need.

5)Record Keeping: A CCTV allows you to monitor activities at the work place. It allows to access and analyze customer - employee relations, visitors accessing your facility and can aid the training of staff at your establishment.

https://kinesthouse.com/blog/the-benefits-of-cctv-to-homes-and-businesses

Are you talking of Nigerian homes or homes like those in the Western world?

Abeg if u are referring to Nigerian homes, pls forget it. Even with ur CCTV footage, u will still find it difficult to win any case. The only place the CCTV can help is those in the super markets, where u see the criminal and catch him/her there and then and collect ur items back.

CCTV deterring criminals only work in a country where there are organized, synchronized and up to date data of almost if not every person in the country.
When u get the footage, the police will do face match with the footage in their database. The system will scan out those that have higher % of the face similarity. This will help pinpoint where their investigations will swing to. In a matter of hours or days the criminal will be fished out.
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by HomeOfMe(f): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2019
KinestHouse:
_According to reports from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) the crime statistics on reported offences reflected a total of 134,663 for the year 2017. The report further stated that offences against property had the highest number of cases with a total of 68,579.
This report by NBS reiterates the need for individuals and corporate organizations to resort to the use of technology to improve or boost systems in place to ensure the safety of lives and properties.

This article aims to highlight the many benefits of having a Closed Circuit Television monitoring system installed and fully functional at your work place and home. While CCTV system in most cases can't stop an ongoing crime, it sure does prove useful in a number of ways.

1) Crime Deterrence: The presence of a CCTV camera discourages petty crimes and would discourage criminals from even committing illegal activities.

2) Monitor Activities and Events:
A CCTV gives you the opportunity to monitor activities in your homes or business places. It let's you know who your children are talking to. It allows you monitor activities at work even when you aren't physically present.

3) Gathering Evidence: CCTV has been instrumental in the successful investigation and prosecution of numerous legal cases. It has also been useful in recovering missing persons. Installing a set of CCTV in the long run benefits you and your community.

4)Settling disputes: A CCTV is an Impartial eyewitness. And when it comes to settling disputes in the home or work based environment, A reference to a CCTV video may be all you need.

5)Record Keeping: A CCTV allows you to monitor activities at the work place. It allows to access and analyze customer - employee relations, visitors accessing your facility and can aid the training of staff at your establishment.

https://kinesthouse.com/blog/the-benefits-of-cctv-to-homes-and-businesses

That would be nice. But it caused a serious heartbreak for a parent. This man secretly installed a cctv camera in his house without letting his children know. One day while replaying what the camera had captured,he saw that his two boys had been engaged in homosexuality and incest. The man had a heart attack and died a month after.
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by sanpipita(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
HomeOfMe:
That would be nice. But it caused a serious heartbreak for a parent. This man secretly installed a cctv camera in his house without letting his children know. One day while replaying what the camera had captured,he saw that his two boys had been engaged in homosexuality and incest. The man had a heart attack and died a month after.

Its likely the said man already got heart issues, I don't think what he discovered was enough to die, him dying won't suddenly stop his boys from acts they are committing already, they might as well have more freedom since he is dead
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by zeestone99(m): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2019
Cctv is a good thing but can't work well with our epileptic power supply, that's why u need us to provide you steady 24hrs power supply with our different ranges of solar power.

Call/whatapp 08117398294 for a quote or email
Info@monzpowersolutions.com
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by glavenkovlad: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Business is the largest investment you will ever make. And your investment must be protected from any threats. And if you really big business and you need the most secure system, it is better to develop your own software in the company https://innovecs.com/blog/order-warehouse-automation/. Installing a video surveillance system can provide you with peace of mind twenty-four hours a day and protect your investments.
Re: Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse by jaysam28: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2022
CCTV cameras are now used in smarthomes in Nigeria and it's advisable to have one at least..
Visit https://jaysamarchitect.com/
for your building plans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3-Storey Building Collapses In Orlu, Imo State (Photo) / Will You Buy A House With A Maid's Room? / PHOTOS: Lagos Govt Visits Collapsed Building In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.