Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. (1090 Views)

Exquisite And Modern Italian Decorative plaster Designs for your Home and Office / Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse / Exquisite And Modern Plaster Of Paris (POP) Designs At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2020
We are professional painting and decorative designs company proficient in interior and exterior paintings of residence and commercial buildings as well as decorative designs such as Travertino design, Swahili designs, stucco designs, istinto designs, wall skimming and maintenance painting call us for a detailed finished job. (08053187000 whatsApp business line) (08090699076 whatsApp )
Follow our Instagram page to see our videos and more of our jobs. https://instagram.com/dbest_decorative_concept?igshid=4exn2l49h817

1 Like

Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 2:18am On May 10, 2020
Exquisite and Modern Italian designs for your Home and Offices.
Here is our just concluded project at Oniru estate Victoria Island Lagos.
An Istinto design on an exterior wall of a residential building.
For all your painting jobs and decorative designs Call or Whatsapp us on 08090699076,08053187000.

Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 2:51am On May 10, 2020
The face behind the job.

Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2020
Good morning and happy Sunday.
Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2020
Swahili design on the wall.
Crocodile pattern effect on the P.O.P frames.
Swahili /palace pearl gold,an aggregate quart metallic sandy finish at the ante.
We can create the design of your dreams.
Contact us today.

Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2020
More pics

Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Floristik: 8:40pm On May 10, 2020
I love ethnic style in the interior! When you go into the house, and there you immediately feel what country the person gravitates to, where he has been or wants to visit. I myself would like to arrange something similar for myself at home, but while in the apartment I am not a mistress, I can only dream. Often they visit my friend, she is my lover of industrial style, where everything is clear, understandable and I would even say a little strictly office. Here's an honest word, I don’t quite understand such a "cosiness", but she enjoys it. From innovative solutions, bare walls and light bulbs)) by the way, I was advised to read the design blog https://1001dea.com/en/home , maybe someone will be interested.
Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 10:43pm On May 10, 2020
This is a masterpiece!
Swahili /palace in gold, an aggregate quart metallic sandy finish on an accent ceiling recess.

Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2020
In the complete paint system, it is important to note the facts when it comes to the use of (1)primer (2)undercoat
A PRIMER : is a treatment paint that performs preventive functions, painting a substrate without priming can cause even a premium paint to fail because of the porosity associated with the substrate.
An UNDERCOAT : is used to cover stains and increase opacity (opacity means coverage of a paint) undercoat can also be referred to as a barrier coat, to bridge when you are painting from a deep shade of colour to a lighter shade.
We are proficient in maintenance painting and decorative plaster finishes as well as decorative painting designs such as Stucco design, travertino design, istinto design, metallic velvet, and many more. Call us on 08090699076 or 08053187000
Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2020
Advantages of decorative plaster finishes, it's longer lasting, scratch resistant, and covers up any imperfections on the substrate or surfaces, much more beautiful than normal painting.

Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2020
As a professional painter, we follow what is referred to as the professional specified sequence of operation for delivering a good painting job.

1- Understanding substrate
2- Surface preparation process
3- Priming process
4- Undercoating
5- Top coatings.
Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2020
Advantages of decorative plaster finishes, it's longer lasting, scratch resistant, and covers up any imperfections on the substrate or surfaces, much more beautiful than normal painting.

Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2020
We are open for Business.
Contact us today for all your painting and decorative plaster finishes project.
We bring walls to live.

Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2020
More pics

Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Beautiful

Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2021
We are available for all your painting projects
Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
We are available for all your painting projects.
Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 2:36am On Apr 01, 2021
We are available for all your painting projects.
Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 1:43am On Aug 01, 2021
We are available for all your painting project
Re: Exquisite And Modern Italian Designs For Your Home And Offices. by Fonyeri(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
We are available for your home and office painting.

(1) (Reply)

Highbridge Oakland Estate,epe @ #1.35million Per Plot (pics) / Firman Generator Spg1200 / 1403.630 Sqm @ Nos 25b Adeyemi Lawson Road Ikoyi With Title: C Of O Price: N400m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.