Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

National Football League / Nfl Draft - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / National Football League / Nfl Draft (826 Views)

NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Football League / Nfl Draft by sw2soufldn(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2007
what football team do you support? and as we all know the nfl draft is closer than ever what player would you want ur team to draft in the first round?

i support the black n golds ( steelers ) n i wud like em to draft amobi okoye
Re: National Football League / Nfl Draft by LuvinGuy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2007
I'm a huge Dolphins fan, and experts are projecting Miami (w/ the 9th pick) would pick up Brady Quinn, the QB out of Notre Dame. . .If I were the Dolphins though, I wouldn't take my chances on Quinn b/c he's not a complete stud. I would much rather have Kolb or Stanton. . .I'm not using a top 10 pick on a QB unless he is a complete stud.

I'm not about to feed a rookie QB to opposing defenses like the Texans did David Carr. If we take Quinn w/ the current O-line, even if we get Sears or another quality G in the 2nd round, it's going to be a new sack record &/or alot of balls thrown away under pressure. Secure the O-line first. Take one of the "2nd tier" QBs and see if they can develop and win a starting job next year & manage the game w/ our focus being on the running game.
Re: National Football League / Nfl Draft by LuvinGuy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2007
sw2soufldn:

i support the black n golds ( steelers ) n i would like em to draft amobi okoye

Yeah. . .I've heard about Okoye. . .only 19 years of age, already has a degree & is about the be the youngest player to ever be drafted in the NFL, but IMO he lacks maturity, his game is still very raw & I think he can use another year at Louisville.

I think they call him "The Nigerian Nightmare" or something along the lines. . .
Re: National Football League / Nfl Draft by sw2soufldn(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2007
NFL DRAFT TODAY lets see who will be the first draft i tink j. russell will be first draft. bdw i like dolphins aswell cos one of my fav players j. peazy jus gt signed by em so i iwll be rootin for fins dis year aswell as my beloved team. i dont like brady quinn.

(1) (Reply)

Money Cant Buy Chelsea Champions League. / From Nigeria To Hockey Pro / Who Will Win The 2007/2008 Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.