Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Garbi Akuyam Resigns As Bauchi Finance Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garbi Akuyam Resigns As Bauchi Finance Commissioner (19559 Views)

Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote / Nuhu Gidado Resigns As Bauchi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garbi Akuyam Resigns As Bauchi Finance Commissioner by slivertongue: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
APC IS GRADUALLY DYING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garbi Akuyam Resigns As Bauchi Finance Commissioner by BrainSanitizer: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Heheheheheehehehheehhehhehheheeheheheeeeeee
Abeg make I laff jor!
See as dem dey port.
Next news..
Breaking news...
Former Bauchi finance commissioner joins PDP. Says PDP is the party of true Democrats
Who wan dey for loosing side? NOOOOBOOODY!!
Re: Garbi Akuyam Resigns As Bauchi Finance Commissioner by balonaija(f): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
I don't know.
Re: Garbi Akuyam Resigns As Bauchi Finance Commissioner by Effiongdbest: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
APC

O TO GE
Re: Garbi Akuyam Resigns As Bauchi Finance Commissioner by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
political realities of today, like pdp is dead?
Re: Garbi Akuyam Resigns As Bauchi Finance Commissioner by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
I have to say that I am taken aback by this simple act by Mr. Akuyam. It is unheard of in this modern time for a Nigerian politician to resign from a position of power. I am very impressed that he had the decency to read the handwriting on the wall and decided to walk away with his integrity intact. Most Nigerian politicians in his position would switch their party affiliation and allegiance and would lobby to keep their position. So, Kudos to the Finance Commissioner, Mr. Garbi Akuyam. I hope other politicians would learn from his remarkable example and know that it is not always about money and power. Most often, good name, peace of mind and one's integrity are usually more important.

1 Like

Re: Garbi Akuyam Resigns As Bauchi Finance Commissioner by RTSC: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
MaNyEsq:
I have to say that I am taken aback by this simple act by Mr. Akuyam. It is unheard of in this modern time for a Nigerian politician to resign from a position of power. I am very impressed that he had the decency to read the handwriting on the wall and decided to walk away with his integrity intact. Most Nigerian politicians in his position would switch their party affiliation and allegiance and would lobby to keep their position. So, Kudos to the Finance Commissioner, Mr. Garbi Akuyam. I hope other politicians would learn from his remarkable example and know that it is not always about money and power. Most often, good name, peace of mind and one's integrity are usually more important.
Which yeye integrity?
He knows the game is up and decided to decamp to the winning party.
This is not the first time.
He is looking for appointment .
Re: Garbi Akuyam Resigns As Bauchi Finance Commissioner by victor8269: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
I can see a Tsunami approaching
Re: Garbi Akuyam Resigns As Bauchi Finance Commissioner by victor8269: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
MaNyEsq:
Leave ur party n retain ur appointed position?. It's impossible
Re: Garbi Akuyam Resigns As Bauchi Finance Commissioner by Franklyspeakin: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Las Las everything go dey alright
Re: Garbi Akuyam Resigns As Bauchi Finance Commissioner by Bimpe29: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
The handwriting is too apparent to ignore.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: 6 Former Governors Eyeing APC Chairmanship Seat / Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory / FG Endorses N5000 Note Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.