Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory (19538 Views)

IGP Baba Inspects Equipment Ahead Of 2023 Elections. / Ikpeazu Inspects Newly Renovated Michael Okpara Auditorium, Umuahia (Photos) / Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by ObongBassey: 11:01pm On May 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi5hzcMY4PA

Ikpeazu Inspects Ongoing Equipment Installation at Enyimba Garment Factory, Umukalika, Aba

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has inspected ongoing equipment installation work at the new Enyimba Garment Factory (EGF) in Aba. The factory which will provide a minimum of 560 direct jobs to Abians, per shift, will also serve as center of excellence for garment making in Abia State.

EGF will largely be managed by Aba tailors who are currently undergoing training by the equipment suppliers.

It should be noted that Governor Ikpeazu had earlier taken 30 young shoe makers to China and some garment makers to Turkey for capacity building. According to him, the philosophy is to ensure that artisan Aba shoe and garment makers quickly migrate to automation and mass production that will enable them compete globally.

Watch Video & Pictures!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by ObongBassey: 11:01pm On May 11, 2023
Uncle @Lalasticlala Gov ikpeazu may not be anybody's favorite, both when he does good, let's praise him

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by ObongBassey: 11:02pm On May 11, 2023
Sir @Nlfpmod do you know that ikpeazu is trying to do all he could have done in the last 8yrs, in just couple of days that he left

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by ObongBassey: 11:08pm On May 11, 2023
Seun this project is a laudable one, it will contribute to the good of our dear country men and women

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by waynetee(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2023
Good development.. Omoluabis in osun are also into it, it will sure create employment for hard working youths.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by ObongBassey: 11:13pm On May 11, 2023
@Dominique Abia is coming back to its days of glory

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by Sasi54: 11:38pm On May 11, 2023
Thank God say him get projects to the inspect, because the tin were we the hear about Abia state ehhh na only Baba God fit remedy de situation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by ObongBassey: 3:04am On May 12, 2023
Sasi54:
Thank God say him get projects to the inspect, because the tin were we the hear about Abia state ehhh na only Baba God fit remedy de situation
This is what informed this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by Karlovych: 3:08am On May 12, 2023
embarassed As an Osun indigene I envy these people, despite Awo's plan to relegate them to the abyss of financial ruins they keeping succeeding and growing wealth, kudos to the people of Abia state.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by NLegendforte: 4:15am On May 12, 2023
Goodluck to Abians.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by ObongBassey: 4:56am On May 12, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed As an Osun indigene I envy these people, despite Awo's plan to relegate them to the abyss of financial ruins they keeping succeeding and growing wealth, kudos to the people of Abia state.
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by ObongBassey: 4:57am On May 12, 2023
NLegendforte:
Goodluck to Abians.
Nlfpmod come and celebrate one good thing with the people of Abia

10 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by thundafire: 6:49am On May 12, 2023
Worst government in the the annals of state in Nigeria. 🤣🤣🤣 Abians una duh

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by sonofanarchy(m): 8:21am On May 12, 2023
You call this a factory? Obong bassey na so Akwa ibom dey?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by Airlord2030: 8:22am On May 12, 2023
Karlovych:
flatthead dey disguise cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by christejames(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2023
Amongst the governors that have graced Abia state top position, Ikpeazu is so far the better one...

I hope Alex Otti becomes the best.

Nice one!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by KingMack(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2023
abeg na back of screwdriver dem take dey operate this wan😏🙄

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by ObongBassey: 9:41am On May 12, 2023
Airlord2030:
You guys are derailing this beautiful thread bro

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by ObongBassey: 9:42am On May 12, 2023
christejames:
Amongst the governors that have graced Abia state top position, Ikpeazu is so far the better one...

I hope Alex Otti becomes the best.

Nice one!
very correct. Though he's a mediocre and a dumbass

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by ObongBassey: 9:43am On May 12, 2023
sonofanarchy:
You call this a factory? Obong bassey na so Akwa ibom dey?
Baba, at all at all na em bad pass.

Abia has never had a good governor since 1999

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by ObongBassey: 9:49am On May 12, 2023
thundafire:
Worst government in the the annals of state in Nigeria. 🤣🤣🤣 Abians una duh
Oga na lie oh, the only thing is that Igbo people hate mediocrity, I live with them, I know them, that's why they are always vocal about good governance and criticizes anyone they see as bad.
But I can tell you, Ikpeazu is far more better than Kogi state governor, he's better than most governors in the North and some southwestern governors.

The only problem is that his people are always ready to throw you under the bus if you f'ck up which other people doesn't do. Other people are more like slaves to their governors.

I was telling someone, if Obi enters into power and f'ck up, his worst critics will be Igbo people. I know them

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by osmosis101(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2023
Can't we blacks do something on our own..why oyinbo dey always dey our own investment.....can u tell me one standard company for naija where white no dey?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by Kossyso: 12:05pm On May 12, 2023
osmosis101:
Can't we blacks do something on our own..why oyinbo dey always dey our own investment.....can u tell me one standard company for naija where white no dey?
There is nothing bad in learning from someone wey better Pass you. That's how to operate above mediocrity. You get?

6 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by osmosis101(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2023
Kossyso:

There is nothing bad in learning from someone wey better Pass you. That's how to operate above mediocrity. You get?

I think its post-colonial.... They treat us lyk s##t..
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by greatiyk4u(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2023
Interesting
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by saintkel(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2023
Karlovych:
lol
Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by Felabrity: 1:39pm On May 12, 2023
You are stil the worst governor in South East bro

Tbh I can't say the whole of Nigeria because those governors in the north are shiit
Sokoto, jigawa, Taraba etc

Then there is Delta and Ekiti governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory by saintkel(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2023
Airlord2030:
what if truly he's Yoruba?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MKO Abiola’s Last Interview / Buhari To Set Up Special Courts For Looters- The Punch / Gbajabiamila Offers 60 PDP Reps Committee Chairmanship, Deputy Slots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.