Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo (68842 Views)

Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies / Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / Notorious Kaduna Kidnapper 'Guddal' Arrested & Handcuffed By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by Billionaire09: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nigerians are criminals and fraudsters. Nigerians are lawless citizens.

Tomorrow he will return to his zoo nation called Nigeria to contesting for political stealing positions.

If you see Nigerian run away from them if you see Nigerian run away from them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by Billionaire09: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
They are cowardly running away from protesting against Fulani herdsmen and their corrupt Nigerian politicians in government. Useless Nigerians.

Dangers: Beware of Nigerians.

daddytime:
What are they protesting...he wasn't supposed to be on the aircraft and was rightly asked to disembark but chose to flout a simple order. Do they think Germany was some sort of a chaotic and disorganised country like ours?

Na outside Nigeria where civilised people dey una dey get power to protest. Come home and protest against evil in our land and quit running away and allowing Neanderthals take over and setting the pace in a country you are sure as hell as coming back to eventually even if it means in a coffin...
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by chibu4u2(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
martineverest:
very senseless comments....weren't other Nigerians in the plane?why didn't they weren't all of them?

If u want to give ur self unnecessary headache this evening, read this comment grin angry
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by Kobicove(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
He should have just gone quietly
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
Eh.. He don tire him, sorry bro
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by goat22: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
chudez0147:
But na him find trouble na!! ... why the protest?? The dude is lucky sha!! He for come enjoy next Level...

Na lie, article 2.3 of the Nigerian constitution says Every Nigerian has the legal backing to visit all European Union Countries with our WITHOUT a passport or visa pending the subversion of the CJN.
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by wink2015(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
dainformant:
A protest was sparked among Nigerians on board a flight in Germany following an issue with a fellow citizen (Nigerian) and the airline authorities.

It was gathered that the Nigerian man had no complete documents and was not meant to be on the flight but still boarded it anyway before the authorities approached him on the plane.

The Nigerian man resisted coming down from the plane after being told by the airline officials to. The resistance drew the attention of other Nigerians on the flight as they sparked and raged at the officials for trying to remove their countryman from the plane.

The Nigerian man was later taken off the plane after being handcuffed by the officials.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/nigerian-man-is-handcuffed-and-removed-from-a-plane-in-germany.html

Nigerians misbehaving.
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by Jidibia(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
goat22:

Na lie, article 2.3 of the Nigerian constitution says Every Nigerian has the legal backing to visit all European Union Countries with our WITHOUT a passport or visa pending the subversion of the CJN.
We get working constitution for this country?
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by goat22: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Jidibia:

We get working constitution for this country?

In this case we do, all you need to do is get pending European order from the office of the CJN and you can travel to Europe without a visa or passport or even airplane ticket. The man in blue is in his right having implemented his subversion of the travel order bill of 2004.
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by Revolva(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
EmperorKpee:
Germans and Racism are inseparable as Buhari and his unquantifiable love for his fellow herdsmen

Sense no de ur head what is racism there

Better know how to quantify issues correctly

The Nigerian man is a fool and the law will deal with him
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by thesicilian: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
The story is not complete. How was he able to board in the first place if his documents were not intact? There's something the German authorities are not telling us.

1 Like

Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by Mon10(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
What stops him from getting a complete document, he thinks he is in Nigeria were everything is so loosed...people like this are the ones giving Nigerians bad image
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by enemyofprogress: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
These Igbo people and their wahala
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by chudez0147(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
goat22:

Maybe German people no know
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by EmperorKpee(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
martineverest:
very senseless comments....weren't other Nigerians in the plane?why didn't they arrest all of them?
I know you are very sensible brov. I just felt like that does not warrant him being cuffed! Besides I actually passed the comment on a light note. Ori kan lo n ta yin ni Sir

1 Like

Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by Callmegerald2(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
Nuisance .

You are not supposed to be on the flight but you sneaked in . So what's the protest all about ?

The pilot ought to open the plane door and the Nigerian man be tossed out into the sky

grin grin grin O boy you no get joy at all. Chai!!!
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by Hcqmela: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
Nuisance .

You are not supposed to be on the flight but you sneaked in . So what's the protest all about ?

The pilot ought to open the plane door and the Nigerian man be tossed out into the sky
LOL
I got one word for you
S A V A G E
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by Rakiticbarca: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
bettercreature:
This guy can not be a white man,probably a yahoo man
White man can never type like this
you got it! It's always easy to detect a write up from a Nigerian lol grin. The moment I read that comment I just smile.
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by EmperorKpee(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Revolva:

Sense no de ur head what is racism there

Better know how to quantify issues correctly

The Nigerian man is a fool and the law will deal with him
See as sense full your head. Even dey shoot out comot for your eyes, nose and mouth. It was on a lighter note, ori lo n ta yin
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by romeo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
There is no way he could board a flight without presenting his documents. He can't get past check-in counter without the required documents for travel to his final destination. He must pass immigration point of control to get to his boarding gate.
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by dwilliams: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
I read thr comments and I shook my head, majority of the fools who commented dont know what went wrong, they did not watch the video due to low MB, a Nigerian man was kept in prison for 5 months because he had no papers and he is about to be deported, fully cuffed and chained because of papers,the question is, Will a white man who wasnt convicted of any crime be deported in such a way?

make una de watch video get full facts before commenting rubbish
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Fake story, How did he by pass immigration? Who checked him in?
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by dwilliams: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bros no b all white men de speak English, I currently reside in a country where less than 0.5 percent of the population understands English language, for your information not all Germans speak English Nd among those who speaks it only a few are fluent
(
Rakiticbarca:
you got it! It's always easy to detect a write up from a Nigerian lol grin. The moment I read that comment I just smile.
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by 9jaRealist: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
You can take some people out of the ZOO but you cannot take the ZOO out of them... embarassed
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by TrueNigerian300: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
But the guy must daft ooooool. How does he plan to come into Germany with that heavy security system at the point of entry??

He must think Nigeria is like Germany.
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by Mizwisdom(f): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
Germans are racists sad why this harshness
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by Rakiticbarca: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
dwilliams:
Bros no b all white men de speak English, I currently reside in a country where less than 0.5 percent of the population understands English language, for your information not all Germans speak English Nd among those who speaks it only a few are fluent
(
when you see a Nigerian kind of English written anywhere you will always know.
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by planetx: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Did you people even watched the video, you can see that the guy was being deported forcefully but the passengers were against the way he was being treated so they said he should be taken of the plane. You can hear people saying KLM and having flown with them and recognizing their air hostesses uniform this is most likely in Amsterdam not Germany.

1 Like

Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by EnBozz(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nigerians are always the cause of their own problems and I know that for sure. They always carry that Nigeria mentality to anywhere they go especially the very uneducated ones.

I remember one of my trip from UK to Nigeria and on the flight there were about 5 people being deported. 3 of them were chained like dogs because of their behavior while the other two were sitting like every normal persons on the plane. All of a sudden, before the plane took off it was like an evil spirit just entered one of the guys that was being deported and sitting among us. He started behaving like a mad person and the authorities on board stepped in and in the process the guy was injured and there was blood stains.

At first we Nigerians started getting upset seeing them treating our fellow brothers and sisters like that, but these authorities were very gentle and calmed everyone down as they explained everything which really was so bad to hear what our people do over there. They told us they deal with sure issues almost everyday and they don't like being on the planes, but its their duty to ensure the deportees arrive their countries safely and are handed over to the Nigerian immigration.
One thing that touched me was when they said, we should be calm, all the deportees causing havoc in the plane would relax once the plane takes off. Truely speaking as the plane took off and we had gotten to the point of serving food and drinks, then removed their chains and we could all see how sober they were and I guess that's because they came to the reality of the fact that they are heading home without anything.

What shocked us the most was when the authorities sitting with them had to tell us that that particular guy that started creating a scene which got him injured before we took off, that was the 3rd time they were deporting him and they started asking him why won't he try another country.

In the UK the police and immigration are not strict like that. You can practically live for many years without an expired visa or even without papers only if you keep a low profile and a straight forward life. Many people are there without papers and you don't need to carry your passport or ID all around like some countries do. Once a police stops you, which is very rear except you have a car, the only thing they ask you is your name and date of birth. If you give a fake name and DOB that does not exist in their system, you are going down. So what most illegal immigrants do is just cram a legit persons name and DOB, must be a Nigerian sha or African, and they use that in any instance they happen to fall into police net.

But in all being said, the only way you can survive and live cool in the UK without valid papers is just to live a very low profile live. But you know how loud Nigerians could be especially those uneducated ones that had opportunity to enter UK and most especially our Yoruba people because thats their second village.

1 Like

Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
Nuisance .

u are a sadist i swearcheesy
Re: Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo by BigBashiru: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
EnBozz:
Nigerians are always the cause of their own problems and I know that for sure. They always carry that Nigeria mentality to anywhere they go especially the very uneducated ones.

I remember one of my trip from UK to Nigeria and on the flight there were about 5 people being deported. 3 of them were chained like dogs because of their behavior while the other two were sitting like every normal persons on the plane. All of a sudden, before the plane took off it was like an evil spirit just entered one of the guys that was being deported and sitting among us. He started behaving like a mad person and the authorities on board stepped in and in the process the guy was injured and there was blood stains.

At first we Nigerians started getting upset seeing them treating our fellow brothers and sisters like that, but these authorities were very gentle and calmed everyone down as they explained everything which really was so bad to hear what our people do over there. They told us they deal with sure issues almost everyday and they don't like being on the planes, but its their duty to ensure the deportees arrive their countries safely and are handed over to the Nigerian immigration.
One thing that touched me was when they said, we should be calm, all the deportees causing havoc in the plane would relax once the plane takes off. Truely speaking as the plane took off and we had gotten to the point of serving food and drinks, then removed their chains and we could all see how sober they were and I guess that's because they came to the reality of the fact that they are heading home without anything.

What shocked us the most was when the authorities sitting with them had to tell us that that particular guy that started creating a scene which got him injured before we took off, that was the 3rd time they were deporting him and they started asking him why won't he try another country.

In the UK the police and immigration are not strict like that. You can practically live for many years without an expired visa or even without papers only if you keep a low profile and a straight forward life. Many people are there without papers and you don't need to carry your passport or ID all around like some countries do. Once a police stops you, which is very rear except you have a car, the only thing they ask you is your name and date of birth. If you give a fake name and DOB that does not exist in their system, you are going down. So what most illegal immigrants do is just cram a legit persons name and DOB, must be a Nigerian sha or African, and they use that in any instance they happen to fall into police net.

But in all being said, the only way you can survive and live cool in the UK without valid papers is just to live a very low profile live. But you know how loud Nigerians could be especially those uneducated ones that had opportunity to enter UK and most especially our Yoruba people because thats their second village.

Isn't it degrading to have to seek immigration in white man's land when Nigeria has all it takes to be better than UK?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Corper Oyeyemi Caleb Jailed For Yahoo-Yahoo Romance Scam (Photo) / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.