Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaians (493 Views)

Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Ghana Deports 700 Nigerians Involved In Fraud, Prostitution, Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaians by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
March 22, 2019
Agency Report

The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has deported four Ghanaian nationals for violating provisions of the Immigration Act and Regulations.

The Comptroller-General of NIS, Muhammad Babandede, said this in a statement issued on Friday in Abuja by Sunday James, the Public Relations Officer of the service.
Mr Babandede said that the deportation order was authorised by the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Dambazau.
“This is in line with the powers vested on the Honourable Minister of Interior in Section 45(1) and (2) of the Immigration Act 2015.
“The order which was issued in the interest of the public affects three males and a female.

“They are: Florence Donkur, Simon Gyan, Yeboah Collins and Alhaji Isa.
“They were deported to their country of origin via Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja,” the statement quoted Mr Babandede without specifying the infraction committed by the Ghanaians.

He encouraged regular migrants in the country to be law abiding.
The comptroller-general reaffirmed the commitment of the service toward enforcement of relevant laws whenever the need arose.

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/321706-nigeria-immigration-service-deports-four-ghanaian-nationals.html

seun Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaians by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ghana has bn deporting Nigerians since....Therefore, dis is a good move.
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaians by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
only four Ghanaians, when we have many of them selling puff puff without visa. Nigeria government at times disgrace me

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaians by oldman112(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hahahahaha this is not news, stop puff puff business and and make it 1004
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaians by Elmojiid(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
ghana must go
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaians by okosodo: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Mumu Nigeria. How many Ghanians do we have here?
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaians by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Oma307:
only four Ghanaians, when we have many of them selling puff puff without visa. Nigeria government at times disgrace me
they are not ready for a war, the interior ministry is only trying to remind Ghana that they have nationals in Nigeria too. Because of the incessant deportation of Nigerians by their govt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaians by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
okosodo:
Mumu Nigeria. How many Ghanians do we have here?
they are plenty, you will never just know, trust me. They might not be as plenty as Nigerians in their country but their are many of them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaians by Raydos: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2019
Abeg How can I deport myself from this country??

I'm a Nigerian but I wished to be deported
I've committed lots of crimes yet this idiots refused to deport me!!

Make dem just deport me to America or Canada, I will be okay
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaians by Ttipsy(f): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2019
Raydos:
Abeg How can I deport myself from this country??

I'm a Nigerian but I wished to be deported
I've committed lots of crimes yet this idiots refused to deport me!!

Make dem just deport me to America or Canada, I will be okay
me to
any clue on how exit
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaians by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2019
Ttipsy:
me to
any clue on how exit
Lemme help you guys, i bet you don't know there are ways you can make the U.S ambassador to come to your housse and beg to give you U.S stamp.

Well here it is, just make a video of yourself, write in Arabic, put a quran in the middle of 2 crossed guns, that as your logo, quote Quran and threaten to bomb America, find a way to make sure the video gets to the C.I.A in the U.S embassy in Abuja or Lagos.

Once you've confirmed they get the video, apply for any type of visa(infact you can apply for citizenship self), if they didn't give you more than the years you applied for then feel free to come and cut off my head here.

Buh make sure the name on your passport tally with the one you'd mention in the threat video sha.

Don't bother to thank me sha, we are all tired of Nigeria.

cc Raydos
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaians by Ttipsy(f): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2019
IntrovertedK:
Lemme help you guys, i bet you don't know there are ways you can make the U.S ambassador to come to your housse and beg to give you U.S stamp.

Well here it is, just make a video of yourself, write in Arabic, put a quran in the middle of 2 crossed guns, that as your logo, quote Quran and threaten to bomb America, find a way to make sure the video gets to the C.I.A in the U.S embassy in Abuja or Lagos.

Once you've confirmed they get the video, apply for any type of visa(infact you can apply for citizenship self), if they didn't give you more than the years you applied for then feel free to come and cut off my head here.

Buh make sure the name on your passport tally with the one you'd mention in the threat video sha.

Don't bother to thank me sha, we are all tired of Nigeria.

cc Raydos
wtf

(1) (Reply)

Germany Ready To Accept Some Migrants From Ship In Mediterranean / Any Nairalander In Memphis, Tennessee / Driver Kills Two Sisters, Injures Mother In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.