Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Insensitivity Of ABC Transport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Insensitivity Of ABC Transport (472 Views)

An Extremely Terrible Experience With ABC Transport Company / Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra / ABC Transport Opens New Bus Park In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Insensitivity Of ABC Transport by Dmike(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
I booked for a bus on ABC app to travel from Warri in Delta State to Umuahia in Abia State on 15th May for 7:30am departure. I got to the park 30 mins earlier and was told there is no 7:30am bus but 9am bus, i waited patiently and the bus finally moved by few mins pass 9am. Driving few kilometer from Warri, the bus started developing fault, the driver parked and said it was the fan belt , he tried fixing it as he had a spare fan belt, but could not, so he had to go look for a mechanic in the nearby village, the mechanic came and fixed it(we have spent 1hour plus in this situation,after series of calls to get an approval to go ahead from management ).

On starting the car another problem was noticed, car refused to accelerate, and the mechanic said it was brain box that needs to be dropped and repaired or possibly an electricity fault which required the car to be taken to a workshop.We managed the car to the nearby village at Patani where there was a workshop but couldn't fix the problem, as the driver was trying to repair it himself, through instruction he got from the company engineer, communicating with the person on phone. He kept on waiting for instruction from company engineer, continuous trial by error and the car refused to work, as the driver said it was an electrical problem. Now we have spent more than two hours with no solution.

Having noticed the situation earlier we advised that he called for a vehicle to be sent to take us to our destination, but he didn't do so.The driver had also stated earlier that the vehicle was recently overhauled and the journey was when the car is being test runned ( which is absolutely wrong).

At that point in time,with no solution, time fast spent, appointment we needed to catch up with, we opted to look for another transport and we entered( five of us) to our destination, it was at this point he was calling for a car to be sent having seen our anger.The company wasted our time, money ( we spent additional unbugeted amount), and even put us in danger/ stress( Physiological/ Emotional Trauma) as we had to enter various buses and stop half way( up to 3 times) to get to our destination of umuahia. The most annoying is using us Passenger as a sort of "Guinea Pig" to test run your vehicle, Very Pathetic!

What if we didn't have extra money? A young girl had to stay in the bus as she possibly didnt have extra money or don't know her way, only God knows how she found her way that day?

I am really disappointed at ABC Transport service, with all their publicity of giving word class transport service;especially as a first time user of their service, from the change in departure time and the entire situation.

I am sent a mail to the company with the above complain and asking for a refund of the transport fare i paid since 19th May, and they only replied that my " complain is been addressed", up till now no further response, even after sending another mail of awaiting their response on 23rd May.

1 Like

Re: The Insensitivity Of ABC Transport by JubrinElSudan: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Multi-line has the monopoly over that route. Those days I will go to ABC Warri park before 7:30 to Owerri, the bus won't move till forever.
Re: The Insensitivity Of ABC Transport by amaniro: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
I think God is good motor is the best when heading east or south in general.
Re: The Insensitivity Of ABC Transport by stainless239(f): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Eyaaah Ndo Na my brother business make I no spoil am

(1) (Reply)

How To Welcome A First-Timer To Nigeria / World’s Best Airlines For 2019 Named At Paris Air Show / 10 Remarkable And Tall Elevators – Engineering Wonders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.