Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,311 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

President Buhari Dismisses Rumours Of Forcing Voters To Elect His Candidates. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Dismisses Rumours Of Forcing Voters To Elect His Candidates. (329 Views)

Udom Dismisses Rumours Floods Campaign With Atiku Branded Buses / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Oshiomhole Meets Buhari, Dismisses Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Dismisses Rumours Of Forcing Voters To Elect His Candidates. by filipthompson2: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, has dismissed rumours and insinuations that he was forcing voters to elect his candidates other than those they preferred.

“I believe in the will of the people, and I cannot, therefore, put pressure on voters to elect leaders they don’t like”, Mr. President says.

The clarification became necessary following this weekend supplementary elections in several states.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/03/president-buhari-dismisses-rumours-of.html

Re: President Buhari Dismisses Rumours Of Forcing Voters To Elect His Candidates. by oldman112(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
If you believe in the will of the people please resign, if you can do that we Nigerians will forever be happy for you, me personally will vote you the best president. Thank you sir as you think about it

(1) (Reply)

What APC Reps First-timers Pledge To Do In 9th National Assembly / Can Imo APC Rise From The Ashes Of Defeat? / Medical Student Shot By Kidnappers Needs N20m For Overseas Medicare, Begs 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.