Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Abeokuta And Ibadan, Which Is More Developed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abeokuta And Ibadan, Which Is More Developed (2130 Views)

Lagos Or Ibadan Which One Is Better? / The Worlds Biggest And Most Beautiful Ship, Its More Developed Than Some Cities / Which City Is More Developed, Nairobi Or Lagos? (as Seen On Quora) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeokuta And Ibadan, Which Is More Developed by WIZGUY69(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
I intend opening a business as a start up in one of the aforementioned cities, so i want to know the most developed..
Lagos is out of it please.
Re: Abeokuta And Ibadan, Which Is More Developed by waleyp(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ibadan
Re: Abeokuta And Ibadan, Which Is More Developed by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
For me I will suggest Ibadan intends of population
Re: Abeokuta And Ibadan, Which Is More Developed by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ibadan of course
Re: Abeokuta And Ibadan, Which Is More Developed by Ttipsy(f): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2019
Ibadan. but am sure Abeokuta will look more modern than Ibadan. gush Ibadan has thousands of rusty roof and .... asf

1 Like

Re: Abeokuta And Ibadan, Which Is More Developed by ogaofficer(m): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2019
WIZGUY69:
I intend opening a business as a start up in one of the aforementioned cities, so i want to know the most developed..
Lagos is out of it please.
You need to tell us the type of business you intend to start up. Moreover, so far its in term of business Ibadan will always beat Abeokuta hands down due to its population advantage over ABK. But in terms of physical development and serenity the Abeokuta of today will always lock it up with Ibadan anytime any day.
Re: Abeokuta And Ibadan, Which Is More Developed by WIZGUY69(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2019
Please i need more answers and opinion.

CC :
Justwise
Lalasticlala
Myndd44

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Dominica Republic / Plants Found In The Deep Ocean / Best Route To Take From Lagos To Abuja By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.