Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Eat These 5 Foods To Get Bigger Buttocks. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eat These 5 Foods To Get Bigger Buttocks. (3178 Views)

5 Minute Butt Workout For A Bigger Buttocks That Works Fast / Get Natural Bigger Buttocks This Simple Steps : Ladies Must Read / Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eat These 5 Foods To Get Bigger Buttocks. by OkpekeBeauty: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Big buttocks is one of the most desired assets in this modern age. And this has made some females go under the knife to achieve it without knowing there are safer natural ways to get bigger buttocks. These foods contribute to weight gain in the buttocks and would be more effective with exercise. See the 5 foods below..
#1. EGGS. It’s a very good source of energy that will help to power your workouts and it will definitely help you grow your booty.It’s best to consume them in the morning as it will help to power you throughout the day and during your workouts.

#2. OATMEAL. It contains micro nutrients that will help to increase your muscle mass. In other words, it’s a fantastic food to grow your butt size.

#3. FISH. Fish is one of the best foods to grow your bum because it contains omega-3 fatty acids which are known as healthy fats.

#4. NUTS. This is a must eat food if your goal is to get a bigger butt. It’s packed with good fats and tons of protein to help grow your glutes muscle. Some of the best ones are almonds, cashews, walnuts and pistachios.

#5. Avocado. Avocado isn’t a good source of protein but it’s a fantastic source of monounsaturated fats. These fats will help you gain mass on your buttocks and reduce bad cholesterol in your body. It contains a lot of vitamins, potassium, fiber and amino acids, all which help you get a bigger butt.

SOURCE: https://okpeke.com/8-foods-thatll-make-your-buttocks-bigger/

Re: Eat These 5 Foods To Get Bigger Buttocks. by chinazaizundu(f): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
So many women are suffering trying to gain weight perhaps after sickness or due to their body type. However, you need to gain weight because now its very essential if you are working out, using weights or getting married
Let your husband be happy, wear your favourite jeans and sexy gowns and let it hug you.
Try BOBARABA RIGHT NOW! Its a butt enlargement sirop from Cote d Voire(by the makers of Botcho) , made from natural ingredients packed with vitamins, hormones and keeps your skin clear, beautiful, grows your hair and your butt as well with at least 3 bottles (200ml)
Each bottle comes with a meal plan(Oestrogen and progesterone Increase levels) , workout plan depending on your choice.
+2349035452867 to order and be amazed at the wonders of nature.
Each bottle of BOBARABA ORIGINAL cost 4500 naira.
I ship worldwide.
I am located in unn M. Sc PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY.
Price:4500
For 4 bottles:16000

(1) (Reply)

Someone Pls Help Me On This Stubborn Typhoid For Years Now / 5 Negative Effects Of Six Packs Abs Workout / I Need An Urgent Advice my BP is high

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.