Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

5 Minute Butt Workout For A Bigger Buttocks That Works Fast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Minute Butt Workout For A Bigger Buttocks That Works Fast (1051 Views)

USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus / Get Natural Bigger Buttocks This Simple Steps : Ladies Must Read / Eat These 5 Foods To Get Bigger Buttocks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Minute Butt Workout For A Bigger Buttocks That Works Fast by LeakStation(f): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
5 MINUTE BUTT WORKOUT FOR A BIGGER BUTT

This woman in the video is 51yrs old and looks so young and attractive due to this workout routine.

Our Nigerian married ladies and singles should endeavor to do this and continue to look ever young for your husband and boyfriends

Most Importantly Subscribe my YouTube channel so that I will be motivated to get you more trending things you need for a healthy lifestyle and fitness to stay naturally beautiful.

Its free to subscribe my YouTube! Please � Subscribe as you watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIARMPibnlI

Hey loves

Today I’m showing you my butt exercises that I do from home. Do these exercises to get the butt you’ve always wanted.
Do this routine 3-4 times a week and you’ll become more satisfied with the results.

If you liked this video please Subscribe and give it a thumbs up and also comment on my YouTube what workout video you'd like to see next
1. gym routine or what exercises to maintain a flat stomach

#workoutforbigbutt #Homeworkout #gymworkout #womenworkout #fitness

Re: 5 Minute Butt Workout For A Bigger Buttocks That Works Fast by ouzo1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
51? Damn that's super hot
Re: 5 Minute Butt Workout For A Bigger Buttocks That Works Fast by oddfix: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
shocked shocked shocked wonderful, nairaland ladies gather here, don't come and form with flat booty in two months time after watching this video except you are lazy to do this exercise.
Re: 5 Minute Butt Workout For A Bigger Buttocks That Works Fast by LeakStation(f): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Do this ladies and lift your butt to look irresistible like mine wink

SUBSCRIBE my YouTube channel and I will update you on latest beauty tricks you need to look beautiful naturally even without makeup
Re: 5 Minute Butt Workout For A Bigger Buttocks That Works Fast by LeakStation(f): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen subscribe my YouTube for latest videos on how to keep fit

www.YouTube.com/c/LeakStation

Its free to subscribe!!
Re: 5 Minute Butt Workout For A Bigger Buttocks That Works Fast by oxiide22(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
LeakStation:
Ladies and gentlemen subscribe my YouTube for latest videos on how to keep fit

www.YouTube.com/c/LeakStation

Its free to subscribe!!
only bobrisky on your channel

(1) (Reply)

Closed Vagina! Please Help!!! / Doctors Pls Read This! / Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.