Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write (16491 Views)

Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" / Emma Ugolee Undergoes Successful Surgery In The US / Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Topmaike007(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Big lie
so what is the meaning of pata Benz

1 Like

Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by stanliwise(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Don’t mind him all Nigerians are scared of the truth. If he listened to that album he won’t be saying that poo.
you quote someone has said opposite of what he is talking about. Olamide has been a bad influence on today youth. why promote internet fraud using your music
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Hezzyluv: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
martineverest:
raw talent??...lemme check what is talent in dictionary

Yeah Mr. kindly do dat n let me knw
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Rosay15(f): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
encryptjay:
Logo Benz
Olamide is cool though, forget some of his songs, it's part of hustling.
... Don't mind them, as if he is d only one that have ever sing rubbish. Everybody knows logo Benz is nt cool and he has apologised and himself clear bt people still carry am for head say him dey promote ritiualist and Yahoo. Although he get him own bad side bt he still remain one of d artist I love most cus nobody is perfect.
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by encryptjay(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:
... Don't mind them, as if he is d only one that have ever sing rubbish. Everybody knows logo Benz is nt cool and he has apologised and himself clear bt people still carry am for head say him dey promote ritiualist and Yahoo. Although he get him own bad side bt he still remain one of d artist I love most cus nobody is perfect.
I tell you, he's a responsible person. No matter how he tries to form bad boy, his good side will always overshadow it.
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
so what is the meaning of pata Benz

Did you read what the op wrote? I mean everything first. And try understanding my big lie. grin tomorrow na Sunday I no want fight.
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by mozona(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hm
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Rosay15(f): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
encryptjay:

I tell you, he's a responsible person. No matter how he tries to form bad boy, his good side will always overshadow it.
... You nailed it bro.. Olamide has helped so many artist that are nt even under his record label and no one knows abt it, this guy keep his personal life private, less drama, he no dey do pass himself and everything he do is on a low key. So why can't people learn from his good side, why always his bad side.. In short, d guy na real MVP.I like d guy for who he is.

3 Likes

Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by MusicOri: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
MediaNGN:
The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee writes

Ace broadcaster, Emma Ugolee has just shared an interesting piece about the impact of music on the mind of an average Nigerian youth and how Olamide's YBNL played a role in shaping the current generation's mindset.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/the-impact-olamides-ybnl-had-on.html

I don't intend to sound rude, I am just going to say it as it is. Almost all the music blogs in Nigeria don't know anything about the music industry, it's fans, and it's content than provide free music, thus killing an up and coming artist's career.
This is one of the forkiest sheet I have read in days and another one I saw on Tooxclusive lately.
Olamide and his music surely have impact on the lives of Nigeria Youths, but contrary to what is said here. These people don't listen to song, they just listen to music.

A whole lot of bunch of copy and paste. Mediocrity is our blood.
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by virgintoto(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Unrated900:
He only sang those stupid songs to get rich and fame

Thank God my kids don't know him.

Even as they grew up they didnt listened to his songs.

Train up a child in the way they should.
If I hear. U would even plead wit dem to listen to olamide own because the kind of songs their generation will produce will b even worst.
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Larryslim(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
john4reala:
ok
Not funny at all!
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Is olamide the only culprit?

Wizkid, davido, timaya infact over 98% of Nigerian musicians are wholly responsible for the moral decay in our present youths.

They are responsible for the dehumanisation of Nigerian women. If them no show semi nakeed women, them no go shoot video.
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by scify364(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Even our fashion is controlled by them, This last Xmas celebration no body buy new clothes na hair them they dye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by tsinzu: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Olamide is a bad influence on the youth with his songs
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Elliot2(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Unrated900:
He only sang those stupid songs to get rich and fame

Thank God my kids don't know him.

Even as they grew up they didnt listened to his songs.

Train up a child in the way they should.
U will be shocked to know your kids already know his lyrics a—z. u haven't just had d opportunity to walk onto them while on it. "shaky shaky issa goal".. I heard it first from my five year old nephew.
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Ugosample(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Elliot2:
U will be shocked to know your kids already know his lyrics a—z. u haven't just had d opportunity to walk onto them while on it. "shaky shaky issa goal".. I heard it first from my five year old nephew.

leave am

he does not know what's up
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by ikorodureporta: 4:30am On Mar 24, 2019
MediaNGN:
The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee writes

Ace broadcaster, Emma Ugolee has just shared an interesting piece about the impact of music on the mind of an average Nigerian youth and how Olamide's YBNL played a role in shaping the current generation's mindset.

He wrote:
cheesy cheesy

..."knowing fully well "

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/the-impact-olamides-ybnl-had-on.html
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Unrated900(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Elliot2:

You are right

Bro believe me if I hear

Such from my kids
No more dstv payment

Besides they are just 5 and 2
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Elliot2(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Unrated900:

You are right

Bro believe me if I hear

Such from my kids
No more dstv payment

Besides they are just 5 and 2
u can't stop it o. They equally pick those lines from friends in school.
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by SlayDaddy(m): 4:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Whenever Olamide drop meaningful tracks haters no go rant. Anytime he drop Shit they say he z wack as if Nah you go settle his bills.
Where are the lyrics fighters
Iceprince
Yung6ix (Ft Zlatan recently to get attention grin )
Runtown
M I
Falz
Vector
Mavins
All this artist above can't even organize a Concert and sold out then what is the essence of good music and not earning OR settling your bills. Do whatever makes you feel happy and let bit*hes argue with there children at home. We love OLAMIDE We love me his MUSIC. #Woske

1 Like

Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Rosay15(f): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2019
SlayDaddy:
Whenever Olamide drop meaningful tracks haters no go rant. Anytime he drop Shit they say he z wack as if Nah you go settle his bills.
Where are the lyrics fighters
Iceprince
Yung6ix (Ft Zlatan recently to get attention grin )
Runtown
M I
Falz
Vector
Mavins
All this artist above can't even organize a Concert and sold out then what is the essence of good music and not earning OR settling your bills. Do whatever makes you feel happy and let bit*hes argue with there children at home. We love OLAMIDE We love me his MUSIC. #Woske
... Louder bro
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Unrated900(m): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Elliot2:
u can't stop it o. They equally pick those lines from friends in school.

I agreed but still has a pharaoh mind to that
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Elliot2(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Unrated900:

I agreed but still has a pharaoh mind to that
OK. But don't be too harsh on them when they do—it is quite funny n entertaining watching them do. u know.
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Unrated900(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Elliot2:
OK. But don't be too harsh on them when they do—it is quite funny n entertaining watching them do. u know.

Nice one brother

You are my new friend here now.

Not all this asshole on nairaland

What's your occupation incase one can always connect

Who knows

As for me I sell cars and help people to buy as well depends on their budget
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Elliot2(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Unrated900:

Nice one brother

Who knows

OK. I am a graduate of Linguistics n comm. studies; though I am not working yet. Do you sell busses?
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Elliot2(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Unrated900:

Nice one brother

Who knows

the boss, I fit discuss something with you?
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Unrated900(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Elliot2:
the boss, I fit discuss something with you?

Na you be the boss oooo

Oya now what's the scope

Jamisi naaa
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Unrated900(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
Elliot2:
OK. I am a graduate of Linguistics n comm. studies; though I am not working yet. Do you sell busses?

Bro that busses issue ennnnn

We don't sell busses

But we can help anyone needed to arrange as its part of my work...

If you intend to buy bus and give it on instalment as my instinct tells me,bro don't do it ooooo

Those people will finish you

Better is for u to drive it on ur own.
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Elliot2(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Unrated900:

Bro that busses issue ennnnn

We don't sell busses

But we can help anyone needed to arrange as its part of my work...

If you intend to buy bus and give it on instalment as my instinct tells me,bro don't do it ooooo

Those people will finish you

Better is for u to drive it on ur own.
Baba,no be buy o,I never reach that levels o. The thing is,I am from an oil producing community in d ss(Bayelsa State) and work will soon start for Phase3. And when it starts,contracts are given to the host community to provide buses for the workers, so I am looking at how I could hustle for one or two slots,and then someone who has them could provide and then we share the gains.
Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Unrated900(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
Elliot2:
Baba,no be buy o,I never reach that levels o. The thing is,I am from an oil producing community in d ss(Bayelsa State) and work will soon start for Phase3. And when it starts,contracts are given to the host community to provide buses for the workers, so I am looking at how I could hustle for one or two slots,and then someone who has them could provide and then we share the gains.

My brother I can come in because am a business minded person,but the problem is

Bayelsa to Lagos

Bro think about that.

1 Like

Re: The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write by Elliot2(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Unrated900:

My brother I can come in because am a business minded person,but the problem is

Bayelsa to Lagos

Bro think about that.
Well, that will not be a problem if u r a biz minded person, cos on my end I can assure u my sincerity. If you check my threads, I talked abt a land case,truth is that if my family had won then I would have been a major player a the host family. But even as it stands, I want to play my cards well to land a contract. And this right here is a good deal if it pulls through.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe And Toyin Abraham Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" / Yomi Fabiyi Slams Toyin Abraham Over Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.