Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Female Preacher - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Preacher (330 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Preacher by youngest85(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
We hardly see female gospel preacher on nairaland, why?
Re: Female Preacher by greatnaija01: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
ok, so why is it important to you? do you permanently live on NAIRALAND that you have nothing better to do than to watch for females who preach?

Many females on Nairaland do not want their gender reflecting on their username to it is private to them.

pls drop this issue
Re: Female Preacher by youngest85(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
greatnaija01:
ok, so why is it important to you? do you permanently live on NAIRALAND that you have nothing better to do than to watch for females who preach?

Many females on Nairaland do not want their gender reflecting on their username to it is private to them.

pls drop this issue
That makes them hypocrites and hypocrites can never make heaven
Re: Female Preacher by greatnaija01: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
wow.. you are harsh o... but HEAVEN'S ROAD does not pass by your house, so who are u to judge? So protecting oneself from wolves out there hunting women is now hypocrisy?

I laugh... but brother... stop living in a testament that is neither OLD nor NEW. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ANOTHER MAN'S SERVANT... pls it shows your motive for asking was not edifying to the body of Christ because Christ does not CONDEMN anyone o.

This section is for the GOSPEL and not for judgement.

youngest85:

That makes them hypocrites and hypocrites can never make heaven
Re: Female Preacher by youngest85(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
greatnaija01:
wow.. you are harsh o... but HEAVEN'S ROAD does not pass by your house, so who are u to judge? So protecting oneself from wolves out there hunting women is now hypocrisy?

I laugh... but brother... stop living in a testament that is neither OLD nor NEW. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ANOTHER MAN'S SERVANT... pls it shows your motive for asking was not edifying to the body of Christ because Christ does not CONDEMN anyone o.

This section is for the GOSPEL and not for judgement.

I didn't judge anyone, I just quoted what the bible says that there's no sitting on the fence, if you are not cold or hot you will spit out

(1) (Reply)

I'll Die If I Don't Have Sex In A Day - Prophet Nicholas Osei / Coalition Of Pastors Gives CAN President 7 Days To Resign / Roman Catholic Church To Consider Married Men To Become Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.