Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) (29299 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Binikingdowm: 8:33am On Mar 23, 2019
My fear is tambuwal, I actually want him to win not because he's in PDP.

If tambuwal wins, God fatherism will end in sokoto.

He's actually a performer in the league of el rufai, udom, obaseki, ganduje(he's actually working)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2019
crackhouse:
can somebody ban this guy please.
I taya oo. At times I do have a feeling he has bribed the mods on nairaland for having his way.
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Reader530(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2019
awelekiti:
I taya oo. At times I do have a feeling he has bribed the mods on nairaland for having his way.
Abi
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by contigiency(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2019
toprealman:

Updates:
Buhari to cancel supplementary election results. To concede defeat to rightful winners in these affected location, PDP.
Negotiating with Atiku for soft landing.
Limpopo Reporters

When they advise you to take weeds that your head can carry, you refuse. Now look at how far you have gone dreaming. I can only respond to you when you are awake from this dream.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Bari22: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2019
Kano

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by CaptainFM1: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2019
contigiency:

Have you not heard from pdp that they will go to court and challenge all the places they lost? Besides, going to court is never a bad thing when you are aggrieved on any matter. It's rather encouraged.

The right question should have been, why is it that pdp rush to rubbish the entire system whenever they are losing, but Praise and commend everyone only when they are winning.

Don't use question to answer question. You have already given him your answer.
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Zege7716: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2019
APC are just so shameless.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by AngelicBeing: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2019
sad
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2019
APC leaders have stormed all the polling centres with large number of thugs. They are chasing people away with no security presence
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Binikingdowm: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2019
Bari22:
Kano
if APC successfully rig kano, tinubu should forget Hausa 2023 support. His name is already tie to the mess
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Binikingdowm: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
APC leaders have stormed all the polling centres with large number of thugs. They are chasing people away with no security presence
are you there? Send pictures
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Bari22: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2019
No election ongoing in kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Binikingdowm: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2019
grin ekiti governor is in kano
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by fiizznation: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2019
Ganduje's political lifeline will be decided today. I won't like to be in his shoes at this moment. Lose kano state and ganduje will become an orphan in Nigeria politics. Is just that bad for him.

Oshoimole is the worst party chairman ever!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by DogmaNation: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2019
PDP should shut up n stop complaining,don't they have their own thugs? They should use them too against APC thugs. They should stop been a bitchy!

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by femijamz: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2019
Am more interested in Kano than any other state, please let do the statistics togeda, am seen PDP winning Kano.
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by abututony(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2019
I discovered that PDP faithfuls who do not vote on election day are more in number on social medias than APC foot soldiers who walk on best foot to polling centres to vote.Ranting and promoting fake news on social media do not win election.They are not celebrating Adeleke without looking at the hurdles he will façe in both Appeal court and supreme court.Thimk inward

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by teebaxy(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2019
Why do I have this feeling that Yakubu mamood will unleash Inconclusive plus today
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Binikingdowm: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2019
femijamz:
Am more interested in Kano than any other state, please let do the statistics togeda, am seen PDP winning Kano.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Binikingdowm: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2019
teebaxy:
Why do I have this feeling that Yakubu mamood will unleash Inconclusive plus today
not possible
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by SilasNwude: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2019
fiizznation:
Ganduje's political lifeline will be decided today. I won't like to be in his shoes at this moment. Lose kano state and ganduje will become an orphan in Nigeria politics. Is just that bad for him.

Oshoimole is the worst party chairman ever!!!
lol i taught you guys were praising him

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
abduljabbar4
modath
Corrinthians
Tetehjewels

senatordave1
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by rolams(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2019
contigiency:

No, let them go and wait until the rubbery is completed before they react. Just listen to yourself. INEC cancelled election and declared it inconclusive in bauchi, few days later, you reversed yourself and want to award the disputed votes to one party, and you are here advising the other party to fold their arms and wait until the whole rubbery is completed. Habaa! Just hear yourself. Apart from bauchi, is there other states like that apc went to court? Please I am waiting for your answer.

Adamawa!
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
are you there? Send pictures
Yeah.
One of the polling unit.

PDP. Agents are been attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by abututony(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2019
I discovered that PDP faithfuls who do not vote on election day are more in number on social medias than APC foot soldiers who walk on best foot to polling centres to vote.Ranting and promoting fake news on social media do not win election.They are not celebrating Adeleke without looking at the hurdles he will façe in both Appeal court and supreme court.Thimk i smileynward

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Num07033711115(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2019
For today supplementary election
LIKE FOR PDP
SHARE FOR APC

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Binikingdowm: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Yeah.
One of the polling unit.

PDP. Agents are been attack
mhen they even hold sticks
Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by CID11: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2019
They will just give themselves over voting and it will be cancelled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2019
contigiency:
Suplementary election holds today in various states such as; Sokoto, Kano, Plateau, Benue, Bauchi and in some polling units in different parts of the country. Recall that Adamawa has been postponed indefinitely due to court action.

Lets post live updates here. Please no fake news and no abuse. Everyone should behave in decorum.

Following, Victory is sure for APC!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by contigiency(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2019
rolams:

Adamawa!

It was another party I think PRP that went to court and asked for the process to stop because the party logo was not printed on the ballot papers by INEC, so it was not Apc.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Bari22: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2019
Kano again

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) by Mouthpis(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2019
crackhouse:
can somebody ban this guy please.

Honestly, something needs to be done about not just him alone but, on all the scammers here.

One can't just open any thread without seeing all those long rubbish they post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) / President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate / President Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justice, Rejects One Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.