Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex (25317 Views)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him / #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance / Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by MrSix: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Errmmm

This page is mine so let me use it for business.

Unlocked UK IPhone 6s 16gb 60k
......................IPhone 6s 64gb 80k
Plus original chargers

All available in Lagos and can be sent to any location in Nigeria

Also...

Uk used laptops available for sale.
Free delivery within Lagos and pay on delivery
Details in my signature.

Alright...
I declare this page open. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Andrewkinggg: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Really? Like seriously? Are people this stupid and jobless to attack this guy on mere hear say.. God!
Now we are heading towards another foolishness in the name of BIG BROTHER NAIJA. I hate that show ehn with all my strength..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by CaptainG00D: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by BravoDe: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
jconsulting:
I don't think am in this country I don't know any of the names they are talking about
No u are in this country...Ya just deformed despite the internet services around u
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Keshe50: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Joromi12:
Jobless fans

No mind dem.
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Abeg make una suffery with d insult o. Make una no let plane crash ooo

Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Didi2d(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dozie32:
Hello nairalanders!!I had an unprotected sex with a girl on Saturday night, due to the fact that i didn't like the money that I spent in paying for a hotel room and clubbing. As i saw her to her house I left without calling her, she called and called and I refused picking. She sent me a text that she's HIV positive, ever since then I've not been myself.and I had some itching day before yesterday. Please what are my to do? Does it mean she is kidding or meant what she said? Need your advice.

A medical test will give you the answer you seek

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
fernandez1:
grin una don start with una big brother naija again.....most of una don turn comot for politicians
grin
fernandez1:
grin una don start with una big brother naija again.....most of una don turn comot for politicians
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by jaxxy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Miracle and Nina had sex infront of the whole world and they both doing fine why is Alex and her fans disturbed about sex she had in secret with Tobi?? Lol
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by barrydee(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dozie32:
Hello nairalanders!!I had an unprotected sex with a girl on Saturday night, due to the fact that i didn't like the money that I spent in paying for a hotel room and clubbing. As i saw her to her house I left without calling her, she called and called and I refused picking. She sent me a text that she's HIV positive, ever since then I've not been myself.and I had some itching day before yesterday. Please what are my to do? Does it mean she is kidding or meant what she said? Need your advice.

Hiv careers are all over the place bro and the bitchh might not be kidding when she said that.

My advice?? You better go and register in a government hospital for your Anti-retroviral drugs.
WTF!!Condom is just N100 bro. Just N100
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by REDDEVILS1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
Most Nigerian youths deserve 24 strokes of cane every 6am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Dozie32(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Didi2d:

A medical test will give you the answer you seek
Thanks, I will do that as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Legendguru: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
too many jobless youths focusing on irrelevant issues lately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by BluntBoy(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
i never liked the last edition of BBN,too many fake and childish housemates.angry

Dem efe and bisola edition no get stupid drama like this

I thought drama ought to make reality shows interesting?
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Harmony92(f): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dozie32:
just listen to itself?
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Ategberoson(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
why are people blaming miracle and exonerating Tobi from this unnecessary revelation

I blame Alex for not studying the childishness in Tobi before opening her legs. Tobi is the most dumbest guy I ever know

on behalf of Yoruba guys that always play their discreet game well, we hereby donate Tobi for the next sacrifice in Igbo land
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dozie32:

Congrats Bro.
You've just got served what u requested for. So at this age and time, you still dey knack girl raw? U no inform us before taking off her pants o but now u want our opinion. To tell u that she's lying or what?
Anyway go for HIV test in the next 3 month starting from the date of the unprotected sex. Remember that while you wait for d 3 month, ur mind go dey play u Tunbu Tunbu. As in tricks. It could be and it could be not only the test result can confirm and not d symptoms.
Also as u wait, Confess and Repent of your sins. Fornication is a SIN Mehn. If you can't abstain from sexual sin, then get married Bro.
All the Best...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by horlique(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
It's only jobless people will do this..
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by goodvision12(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
iGist:
GistMore.com

Last night on the BBNaija reloaded show, Cee-C revealed that Nina told her that her love interest in the house, Miracle, told her that Tobi and Alex had sex shortly after they came out of the Big Brother house.

According to Cee-C, it was Tobi who told Miracle who then told Nina, who then told her. Alex broke down in tears after this was revealed during the show.

Nigerians are however angry that Miracle could break the brocode and divulge such an information that Tobi might have told him in confidence. They stormed his page and have called him all kinds of names from Gossiper to Snitch.

See their comments below

See more here; http://gistmore.com/nigerians-storm-miracles-page-to-slam-him-for-telling-nina-that-tobi-and-alex-had-sex
All of them are gossips and dont have shame
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by delerx(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Gbammmmmmm. U garrit.
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by rossyc(f): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ategberoson:
why are people blaming miracle and exonerating Tobi from this unnecessary revelation

I blame Alex for not studying the childishness in Tobi before opening her legs. Tobi is the most dumbest guy I ever know

on behalf of Yoruba guys that always play their discreet game well, we hereby donate Tobi for the next sacrifice in Igbo land
Exactly my thought, Tobi should be blamed for kissing and telling, Miracle on the other hand told his then girlfriend Nina in confidence who went ahead to disclose to Ceec that was beefing Alex and boom hell let loose.. Next time they should learn to shut their mouth.
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Realist1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dozie32:
If you are not joking go to a government clinic and relay your story to them.No lies,they have to know you have been exposed to HIV then they will give you a drug called PEP, post exposure prophylaxis .It works to prevent against you contracting HIV .I have forgoten the time frame of its efficacy, Maybe 48 hrs.Hurry!!
The girl might not be joking so whether she is or not do something. Good luck!
I just saw it happend last week it might be too late bro,but still see a doctor.Plus it is dificult for men to contract HIV for just one round of sex.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by SilasNwude: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
[s]
divicodefred:

I am not sure you are okay

Why open hundreds of monikers?
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by patrickcollins: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
sacluxisback:
Go and vote, problem. Collect pvc problem. Nigerian youths no get sense.
Guy abeg no mention that PVC matter here, have u been in the moon for the past few weeks
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by virgintoto(m): 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dozie32:

Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
patrickcollins:
Guy abeg no mention that PVC matter here, have u been in the moon for the past few weeks

We should be focusing on discussing matters that will move our nation forward, people that follow this big brother thingy have poor intellect.
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by ringi82(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
i never liked the last edition of BBN,too many fake and childish housemates.angry

Dem efe and bisola edition no get stupid drama like this
Dem bisola dey more matured now.. These ones are kids.
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by goaldynboy: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
They left promiscuous Alex and Tobi that had unprotected sex without shame or morals!

They left the sisi called Tobi that kiss and tell!

They start blaming miracle that helped to make the secret thing become open secret!

Nonsense and lazy Nigerian youths!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by KGD10: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ategberoson:

I doubt Tobi told Miracle. I think Miracle heard Tobi having sex with Alex and proceeded to spill it to Nina.

I feel Miracle hasn't forgotten the fact that Tobi was the first to spill the beans about Miracle and Nina having sex in the house but at that time, neither Tobi nor Miracle was as tightly close then because it was just early into the game and Tobi has never liked Nina for once in the house.

On the contrary, Miracle had already become both Tobi and Alex's best friend by the end of the show hence I don't see why he would ridicule them to Nina but then, the Aquarius man is always vengeful and doesn't seem to forget. Even Alex who's also an Aquarius is the same and vengeful. People like El Rufai, Mourinho etc
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
These are Nigerians who are of working age. Don't go and get a job, be successful and contribute to your society. Be there forming keyboard warrior over BBnaija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MI Abaga Celebrates His 38th Birthday (Photo) / Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans / Appyday: Duncan Mighty Swindled Me Of N1000000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.