Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex (25314 Views)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him / #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance / Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Wetin dey pain me be say Tobi like the snitch
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by olisaEze(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
SilasNwude:
gosh if you're so pissed off like me about this nonsense show

gather here for selfie grin

never seen such a useless unproductive show in my life angry

Oya take am! grin

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Kolapeter2: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
If Alex has had an abortion then even Cee-C and the others girls have had abortions too! https://www.informationng.com/2018/05/photo-of-a-younger-alex-and-the-guy-she-did-abortion-for-surfaces.html
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by OgaBuhari: 1:19am On Mar 24, 2019
Realist1:

If you are not joking go to a government clinic and relay your story to them.No lies,they have to know you have been exposed to HIV then they will give you a drug called PEP, post exposure prophylaxis .It works to prevent against you contracting HIV .I have forgoten the time frame of its efficacy, Maybe 48 hrs.Hurry!!
The girl might not be joking so whether she is or not do something. Good luck!
I just saw it happend last week it might be too late bro,but still see a doctor. Plus it is dificult for men to contract HIV for just one round of sex .
@emboldened. How possible is this? Kindly throw more light on it pls
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by OgaBuhari: 1:20am On Mar 24, 2019
rattlesnake:
Gowd see what youths are discussing smh
I tire oh brother.
And they're mostly girls
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Realist1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
OgaBuhari:
@emboldened. How possible is this? Kindly throw more light on it pls

WHO ,World Health Organization released their findings years ago that circumcision in men reduce their chance of contracting HIV by 60%.Even some uncircumcised white men had to go for it pronto after they released their findings.Ours in Africa is mostly done by default,as dem dey born us.Why? because HIV easily gets into the body through bruises on the skin of the penis while inside an infected female vaginal .

Uncircumcised men have a loose hanging skin that covers the tip of their penis .The extra loose skin can get easily bruised during sex. In circumcised men there are no extra loose hanging skin on it the chances of it getting bruised reduces a lot.So it reduces the chances of a circumcised male contracting HIV.Plus if the woman is well wet the chances of sustaning briuses reduces even more during sex.So if a man have sex once with a woman just once the chances of it getting bruised that once is very low,but it might get bruised one day if he has sex with thesame infected woman several times.Another way the penis get bruised, is during smooching the girl strokes your Penis too vigorously it might bruise it too.
Women get bruised several times during sex especially when they are not properly wet.So they contract HIV faster than men.
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by OgaBuhari: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
Realist1:

WHO ,World Health Organization released their findings years ago that circumcision in men reduce their chance of contracting HIV by 60%.Even some uncircumcised white men had to go for it pronto after they released their findings.Ours in Africa is mostly done by default,as dem dey born us.Why? because HIV easily gets into the body through bruises on the skin of the penis while inside an infected female vaginal .

Uncircumcised men have a loose hanging skin that covers the tip of their penis .The extra loose skin can get easily bruised during sex. In circumcised men there are no extra loose hanging skin on it the chances of it getting bruised reduces a lot.So it reduces the chances of a circumcised male contracting HIV.Plus if the woman is well wet the chances of sustaning briuses reduces even more during sex.So if a man have sex once with a woman just once the chances of it getting bruised that onve is very low,but it might get bruise one day if he has sex with thesame infected woman several times.Another way the penis get bruised, is during smooching the girl strokes your Penis too vigorously it might bruise it too.
Women get bruised several times during sex especially when they are not properly wet.So they contract HIV faster than men.
my medical doctor I hail oh.
Thanks so much for this.
I was in akwa ibom state last two years so while I went out one night with my colleagues, we drank ourselves to stupor and then I met one girl aged 26 and under the intoxication of alcohol I took her home and she slept the whole night and we had sex and can u imagine while I was thrusting she used her hands and pulled off the condom and told me if I don't go raw with her I should forget it.
Gosh since I was so high I lashed her raw but when it dawned on me that I was joking with my life I quickly pulled off my John Thomas and jumped off. She didn't release inside me, she also told me she's a single mother.
When NACA recently released the statistics that akwa Ibom State has the highest HIV carriers since then I've lost my sleep and I fear going to test for two years now cos she's an akwa ibom girl and a single mother. sad
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Realist1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Realist1(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Thanks so much for this.
I was in akwa ibom state last two years so while I went out one night with my colleagues, we drank ourselves to stupor and then I met one girl aged 26 and under the intoxication of alcohol I took her home and she slept the whole night and we had sex and can u imagine while I was thrusting she used her hands and pulled off the condom and told me if I don't go raw with her I should forget it.
Gosh since I was so high I lashed her raw but when it dawned on me that I was joking with my life I quickly pulled off my John Thomas and jumped off. She didn't release inside me, she also told me she's a single mother.
When NACA recently released the statistics that akwa Ibom State has the highest HIV carriers since then I've lost my sleep and I fear going to test for two years now cos she's an akwa ibom girl and a single mother. sad

I nor be doctor oh!
Whether one is in fear or not it is good to go for the test every 6months its free at government hospitals.Na lever we need,because early detection is good so treatment can commence immediately.Early detection and treatment makes sure HIV nevwr develops to AIDS.There are symptoms of HIV in the first 1mth. Stooling,fever e.t.c..Google it.
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Jacqueline22(f): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Thanks so much for this.

Maybe God is telling you to go for a text naw
Lol better u know ur status o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by OgaBuhari: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Maybe God is telling you to go for a text naw Lol better u know ur status o
I'm so scared.
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by Jacqueline22(f): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
OgaBuhari:
I'm so scared.

You don’t need to
U just have to know because delay is very dangerous you know?
Re: Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex by CanineOfJackal: 9:51pm On May 06, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]
RiyadhGoddess:
Abeg make una suffery with d insult o. Make una no let plane crash ooo
airtime finally finished and I can't buy online which means I will call you tomorrow.

Ma binu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MI Abaga Celebrates His 38th Birthday (Photo) / Dr Sid Daughter's 1st Birthday Marked With New Pics / Speed Darlington Protests Against BBNaija For Using Song BangDadaDan Without Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.