Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man (2477 Views)

Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station / 'Gani Adams Is A Mad Thug Elevated To The Rank Of Nobles' - Maiwada Dan Mallam / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by quickberry(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
awelekiti:
yes, I can claim Ondo and Ekiti...my maternal state is Ekiti, paternal father Ondo...history dont lie. You digged it yourself, not me. Where do I have any link with ibo? My grandma was from Kwara

Hahaha, But you didn't claim Ondo before

All liars will go to....?
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by quickberry(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Afamed:

Kindly ignore him, he's a liar with a bad memory

I will do just that, thank you
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
quickberry:

You are a pathetic liar, you claimed that your mom is from Ekiti on that thread, and that your dad is from Ondo
I dont think I have your time here. Where did I lie...that I'm ibo, which am not? My mum is Ekiti...does that make me a liar or did i Iie about what you digged ? My dad is Ondo, does that also make me a liar? If I want to contest any election in either Ekiti or Ondo, I'm welcome cos constitutionally, I can claim either Ekiti or Ondo from paternal and maternal perspectives. Can you tell me where I lied ? Gbenga Daniel's dad is niger delta whilst his mum an ogun woman...he became governor of ogun state. You just don't deserve my precious time. Dont expect more comments from me
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
quickberry:

Hahaha, But you didn't claim Ondo before

All liars will go to....?
you're the one lying against yourself here because all that you digged were true. I never said otherwise. If I told you I'm from ondo( from paternal side, I'm right ) if I also said I'm from Ekiti( maternal side...I'm equally right as far as the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria is concerned . I have a soft copy if you need one.) wink
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
quickberry:

I will do just that, thank you
better do as your co-supporter of a political fraudster has advised because you guys are just busy shooting yourselves in the leg here...calling someone a liar when he hasn't shifted grounds in his previous claims, as dug. Anyway, propaganda is your second name in the apc which the bullionnaire himself has planted into you. Good luck hun!
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Mad Man by olagbola45(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lolz. I thought I was the only one thinking in this direction. What annoys me the most was his comparing himself with papa Awolowo. The electoral fraudulent and corrupt fellow comparng himself with a thoroughbred fellow like pa Awolowo. What an insult! I have not seen any good precedence set by the apc and their members in the last 4 years. All I've seen so far is impunity, electoral fraud, bribery and corruption, nepotism, religious and ethnic bigotry, etc. Apc should just make a mistake by nominating elrufai or Tinubu as their next president. Only Buhari is an incorruptible man. Others are buffoon.

Indeed you are nobody

Cos somebody can't b talking like a lunatic

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 / Analyst award Atiku victory margin not claimed in petition ...Wole Olanipekun / President Buhari Divorces Aisha And Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.