Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering (23897 Views)

Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by tayooluwole: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2019
true talk, its the nature of their work and of course, jagajaga settings of Nigeria that makes them look rugged.. they are human like us and they are proud of their job...
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by englishman411(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2019
A fool forever
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by Vado(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2019
Fake handle possibly. A profession or an association?
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by molas02: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2019
after my okada has been stollen awaya any day I hear Ole, and I ask waitn him steel, and they reply me say Na Okada, even if Na olu omo . bliv me Na jungle justice straight
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by famouscargo4u: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2019
He actually said the truth. Just that in this part of the world, it tilts more towards violence.
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by Dottore: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2019
xincxx2199:
When will u stop scamming people

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by Dottore: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2019
xincxx2199:
Why are u and your family still poor since u have access to mtn freebies.
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by Westsida: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2019
careytommy37:
I can't blame him though. It's just like drug-muling is a profession in Mexico and the drug Lords are the equivalent of oluomo over there. As long as the electorate are cowards, no politician can win an election without their support.

So there’s no Nurtw in the SadYeast. Shows how backward the region is.
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by oluwaahmed: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2019
Its a booming profession in Yoruba land now. Qualification needed; must be looking rough and ready to fight at any given time; must know how to curse in yoruba; must know how to remove side mirrors from fleeing danfo drivers even when the mirrors are spiked. Be heavily jazzed up like terminator in case of rival clashes with RTEAN; Smoking Igbo/monkey tail is an added advantage.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by 222Martins(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2019
He even said "Twitter is not friendly like Instagram"grin grin grin grin He has been served a dose of Twitter Savagery. Twitter peeps no get chill. They will dish it out hot to anybody, even to the President, not to talk of a nobody like McOluomo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by ACHILLES45: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2019
see the illiterates empowered by the brown tooth lord.

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by kach17(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2019
PRINT QUALITY PLASTIC I'D CARD @ 250 NAIRA. CALL 08128000530, LOCATION IS NOT A PROBLEM. WE ALSO PRINT EVERYTHING DIGITAL .08128000530 CALL NOW! Whatsapp 08079719966
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by SmartMen: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2019
The problem with the educated Nigerians is that they can't see beyond their education as the only thing to brag about while the less educated knows they have their back against the wall and therefore, they are more dogged than you.

It is hard to find some persons in the class or category of MC Oluomo who sit idle. You find them rolling with the the Creme de la creme. I am not surprised one bit.

The fact that he also had the foresight to take his family out of Nigeria speaks volumes that he values what he never had while growing up--school and enabling environment.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by poshbrave(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2019
when a Dr elected presented his certificate of return to him, why won't him see himself as equivalent

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2019
Person no go school and typing like this. Definitely, someone else is behind it

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by pahoehoe: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2019
This is a lie from the pit of hell. It is just a team of illiterate touts. Click on the first link on my signature to learn how make a staggering amount of money from exporting products to foreign countries.
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by olaswim: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2019
I understand that you have IQ challenge oluomo
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by goodvision12(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2019
shortgun:
This man craze no be here
Una don here am na.Lagosians are in trouble in the hands of this illiterates and miscreants.
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by Integrafamoo: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2019
Ajegunle's weed: Ask Tinubu how it tastes like.
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by Seetto: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2019
They should start posting corpers to garages and motor parks

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by tsinzu: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2019
These sophisticated morons are looking for every avenue to normalize thuggery and agberoism. Sophisticated my ass!! More like sophisticated idiots.
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by femi4: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2019
This twitter is not even friendly like instagram grin

You need to be a little bit intelligent to use twitter
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by Realadey(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2019
This guy is an idiot,how can he compare thug life with the respectable professions like those he mentioned.
He must be mad!
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by iswallker(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2019
And medical...

Foolish boy.. undecided
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by bimpee(f): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2019
Professionals who look like mad person. Anyway, I am still waiting for the serious government that will come and eradicate this mess called NURTW, because the purpose for which it was created has been defeated.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by olaswim: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2019
Oluomo has rare psychological problem and there's need for dire attention
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by jammy60(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2019
What an insult to those profession u juxtaposed!!
Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by Hoodbilonia: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2019
Really
U mean he can type and speak english
Wamna play yankee man
Approach a native Yoruba man for direction
He will explain it to u shaps in Yoruba. Infct it wee be so direct that u go ova understand am.
But form deaf and dumb say u no dey hear Yoruba say make he talk am for pidgin or english. U sef go hail. U go frustrate for him explanation for english or pidgin. He go begin sweat

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering by femi4: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2019
222Martins:
He even said "Twitter is not friendly like Instagram"grin grin grin grin He has been served a dose of Twitter Savagery. Twitter peeps no get chilled. They will dish it out hot to anybody, even to the President, not to talk of a nobody like McOluomo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He's referring to twitter graphic interface....na wa for you o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job / Sokoto Govt Disbands Hisbah Commission / Atiku Was Destined Never To Be President - Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.