Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) (98926 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Kyase:

APC – 19,070

PDP – 14,119
grin is this a stronghold?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Ojoji(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2019
olasco18:

and who fucking care....stupid people everywhere.... hypocrite... the time u were shouting atikulooter....u were not a stupid yigbo guy abi....

Good for them,next time they will never put their eggs in one basket.
They should enjoy their Mr Integrity as he looks other way for gandolar to have his way.
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Kyase(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
grin is this a stronghold?
E go shock you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2019
garfield1:

Takai is stronghold of salisu takai of prp.he endorsed ganduje
lies lies lies.

The so reason before voted takai was because of ganduje video
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by goodvision12(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2019
garfield1:

Whoever wins gama wins it.
Let God have his way and destroy evil people
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by teebaxy(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2019
Olugbayi:

And when PDP rigged and APC win in court ..It's a Rape on Democracy.

And when Pdp win in court, Kudos to the judiciary !

For your information, Osun will not be govern by an illiterate idiot, fraud and a certificate forger !
But A whole Nigeria can be govern by an illiterate idiot ... Are you not a bastardized ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by quickberry(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
lies lies lies.

The so reason before voted takai was because of ganduje video
shocked shocked shocked

It is well grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by CityNGR: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2019
fuckboys:
I'm in kano, me and my fellow igbo men don't fucking care about government. I'm on holiday for today
YOU DO NOT MATTER .....EVEN IN YOUR VILLAGE

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by quickberry(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2019
finesounds01:
this election will be cancelled, the already collated results will be announced and pdp will be declared winner

Cancelled in your bedroom

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by NigeriaBam: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2019
This old person was hurt in minjibir LGA #KanoRerun #KanoDecides2019 https:///byE0dxfojM

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by NigeriaBam: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2019
NTA Reporter's car on election coverage duty attacked by hoodlums in Minjibir Local Government, Kano State. https:///YOlVHXBPgV

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2019
I can't believe ganduje can harm is own people
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Kyase(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I can't believe ganduje can harm is own people
lol
You guys are funny

4 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2019
I blame PDP for not preparing hard for this kano state if the reports of violence are true.

If eventually APC wins kano state, I'm done supporting them
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by baliyubla: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2019
What we are having in Kano is no elections. APC thugs on rampage.

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Kyase(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I blame PDP for not preparing hard for this kano state if the reports of violence are true.

You don't rig in kano bro,secondly, pdp is winning this, I'm rooting for them against ganduji
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by garfield1: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:

When i tell you that apc are superior and far better than pdp i know why.but pdp can still win kano sha.with the looming loss of osun,apc will want to take kano or sokoto or both as replacement

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2019
Kyase:

You don't rig in kano bro,secondly, pdp is winning this, I'm rooting for them against ganduji
there are several reports of intimation and harassment, is that one not rigging? PDP should stop playing nice
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Kyase(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
there are several reports of intimation and harassment, is that one not rigging? PDP should stop playing nice
True
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by NigeriaBam: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2019
At 10.38am, in Kano state, Nasarawa LGA, Gama Ward, PU: 035. Massive vote buying by major political parties in the presence of officials. Observer was threatened to either cooperate or be removed from the PU.
#CDDAnalysisCentre
#CDDWestAfrica
#KanoDecides2019

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2019
It looks like Hausa people have started insulting buhari on Twitter.

We tried telling them he's a fraud but they said he's the best thing since slice bread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by GavelSlam: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2019
Chiachifranklin:

They loved him on d bases of language. I want to believe they want to make changes in their leadership.I think is their right

Na Yoruba Atiku dey speak?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by wideawaken01: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2019
Olugbayi:
You have just shown that you're a pure illiterate and lacks moral decency to understand the act of governance .

There is a proof in court that Adeleke had forged to take GCE in 2017 but theres no single proof that Nigeria is being governed by a Certificate forger.

Use your BRAIN to Google and see if you're Right. !!!

Which of the brains ... The moment you take side on this present administration without seeing anything wrong then you have lost your brain to the voodoo of broom from APC.

If you only you have tiniest form of brain power you would have being a freeman to know that the same case and the same man accused of certificate forgery have not being convicted of the same offence of certificate forgery.

When you think you know same moment you know nothing....

If you want to have your brain back and be free from hallucinations stop seeing politics like a good game.

Believe nothing from them and be heal... I pity
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by garfield1: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Appeal court will overturn yesterday osun verdict.in another thread you said that apc wdont have evidencr to present at the appeal.there's a lot you dont know.appeal and supreme court dont entertain new evidences.they simply review what was laid or presented before the tribunals,listen to final addresses of the lawyers and rule.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Udantu: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2019
Kano pdp are not serious. They refused to adopt benue model of installing high ranking members as pu agents. They refused to meet thugs with thugs and they are here crying on twitter

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Udantu: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2019
They are now insulting buhari on twitter but allowed themselves to right him into power in 2015
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2019
Udantu:
Kano pdp are not serious. They refused to adopt benue model of installing high ranking members as pu agents. They refused to meet thugs with thugs and they are here crying on twitter
I swear
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2019
garfield1:

Appeal court will overturn yesterday osun verdict.in another thread you said that apc wdont have evidencr to present at the appeal.there's a lot you dont know.appeal and supreme court dont entertain new evidences.they simply review what was laid or presented before the tribunals,listen to final addresses of the lawyers and rule.
forget osun now
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by garfield1: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
It looks like Hausa people have started insulting buhari on Twitter.

We tried telling them he's a fraud but they said he's the best thing since slice bread
Guy,stop this desperation na.is it every hausa man that supports buhari or is it every southerner that supports atiku? Try get sense na

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by garfield1: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
forget osun now
I think you should

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Chiachifranklin: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2019
GavelSlam:

Na Yoruba Atiku dey speak?
my brother,,, lol,, am a Nigerian

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Nigeria Breaking News Today / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.