Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) (98923 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin #iamnorth. Yoruba (tinubu) has successfully rigged you people out.

Lemme goan laugh them of twitter
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Onedolar: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Democracy under attack in Kano! If you don't agree with me, please tune to Freedom Radio, Kano. I am hopeless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Preshy561(f): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kano people are experiencing what we experienced in South.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by garfield1: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
andico34:

@ garfield1.....you are better than this.....we both commented on the osun tribunal judgement......that judgement was technically sound...based mainly on the electoral act that an RO cannot cancel elections
Technically? What about legally? Why cancel without ordering reruns?

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Kyase(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
Onedolar:
Democracy under attack in Kano! If you don't agree with me, please tune to Freedom Radio, Kano. I am hopeless.
Copy copy, copied from twitter �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Omololu2121: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
grin #iamnorth. Yoruba (tinubu) has successfully rigged you people out.

Lemme goan laugh them of twitter
wetin concern tinubu with wetin dey happen in kano

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Kyase(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
E be like say Gandular dey nag pdp strong thing for kano ooo

2 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Omololu2121:
wetin concern tinubu with wetin dey happen in kano
grin ask the Hausa people on Twitter
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by udemzyudex(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
nonsobaba:
PDP can't take osun. Write it down. There are so many deficiencies in that judgement which will be corrected on the way up.

You guys are still on this matter? Haba no go get headache on top wetin no even concern you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Who understand Hausa here should translate this for me.

I repeat duk wanda Yakashe mana mutun Da Wallahi bazamu bari ba Mun san Gidan kowa mun san Yayan kowa
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
udemzyudex:

You guys are still on this matter? Haba no go get headache on top wetin no even concern you ooo.
grin I just tire what's his business if APC wins osun or not.

I'm kinda happy APC are showing this Hausa people pepper in kano state because of the insults they Gave to the south when buhari won
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by udemzyudex(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
garfield1:

Even a layman like me can even spot the deficiencies.you can see that lawyers and pdp supporters are quiet because they know.the best thing for the tribunal was to cancel the entire polls or at least order rerun in the indicted units

Quiet on what? You better take a chill pill before you land yourself in hospital, what's your problem with Osun, are you the governor or are you entitled to any benefit in this state if Oyetola remains the governor?

Oyetola has decided to appeal the judgement, why not keep calm and wait? You've been ranting since yesterday haba.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
If ganduje wins, Hausa people should stop that integrity nonsense they always shout
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
ipobarethieves:
sad sad wish gando isn't a THIEF,this red cap rogue for hide his face now
ganduje is not a Thief,
anyway you view it, all governors are Thief, both past and present governor,

or are you trying to say kwankwaso is not a Thief.

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by udemzyudex(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:

I'm kinda happy APC are showing this Hausa people pepper in kano state because of the insults they Gave to the south when buhari won

Especially garfield1, the way he has been posting about this case since yesterday makes me wonder whether he is employed by Oyetola to make people believe the judgement won't stand.

Haba

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by nameo: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
garfield1:

Even a layman like me can even spot the deficiencies.you can see that lawyers and pdp supporters are quiet because they know.the best thing for the tribunal was to cancel the entire polls or at least order rerun in the indicted units

There is no deficiency in that judgement.

Let it go.

The basis for the judgement is sound.

If you want to debate it, create another thread and invite me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by APCsupporter: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Who understand Hausa here should translate this for me.

I repeat duk wanda Yakashe mana mutun Da Wallahi bazamu bari ba Mun san Gidan kowa mun san Yayan kowa

Mr ibop yoot

anybody that kills one of us will not go scot free as we know everybodyes house and everybody's children

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
udemzyudex:

Especially garfield1, the way he has been posting about this case since yesterday makes me wonder whether he is employed by Oyetola to make people believe the judgement won't stand.

Haba
not only osun state oo, if you see the way he carry ogboru matter for head you'll think APC will give him juicy appointment

2 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by ipobarethieves: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
buhariguy:
ganduje is not a Thief,
anyway you view it, all governors are Thief, both past and present governor,

or are you trying to say kwankwaso is not a Thief.
Rogue are thief too.That video done maximum damage .If not we for don dust/forget Pd pigs

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
APCsupporter:

Mr ibop yoot

anybody that kills one of us will not go scot free as we know everybodyes house and everybody's children
is the ipob yoot among? grin
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by APCsupporter: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
you are a fool. Are the people insulting buhari not Hausa?

You mean the 30%ers that voted atiku? the dp says it all

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:

APC and north are one,
pdp can settle down in SE and SS,
with that, pdp is dead.

4 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin mhen tambuwal should rig himself in oo

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
In 2003 the people of Kano rejected Kwankwaso. Obasanjo was the president at the time, Kwankwaso had all the chances to rig the election but he respected the choice of the people and conceded defeat.
But under the watch of the so “Mr. Integrity” this is happening in Kano

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
ipobarethieves:
Rogue are thief too.That video done maximum damage .If not we for don dust/forget Pd pigs
only illiterate and idiotic pigs believe the video,

don't tell me you were deceive too.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by ipobarethieves: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
buhariguy:
only illiterate and idiotic pigs believe the video,

don't tell me you were deceive too.
Let allow EFCC to do their finding/ outcome of 2day result
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by doctokwus: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
shut up, he's your next president
In your next life and your almajiri enclave u mean.
I can see u cannot get tired of characters like that ruling u and your family.
U will have ur wish in d next life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by tesppidd: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Preshy561:

You are too insensitive.
So, there are no literate in the whole of Hausa tribe.
Come to facebook, they are cursing buhari.
People people have been cursing Buhari on Twitter and Facebook since the day he "dared" to defeat Gej.

No big deal.
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Minjibir L.G RE-RUN
Kunya ward 008
APC 600
PDP 20

grin sai ganduje

4 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by tech18: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Minjibir L.G RE-RUN
Kunya ward 008
APC 600
PDP 20

grin sai ganduje
grin grin where u see ds result?
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Binikingdowm: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
I now want ganduje to win kano to see what the people will say.

They were laughing igbos for voting ikpezu and Yoruba for voting sanwo olu.

A man caught taking dollars is getting reelected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Nigeria Breaking News Today / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.