Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Can Only Shave My Beard For N36bn –timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Only Shave My Beard For N36bn –timaya (355 Views)

Gedoni Ekpata's New Look As He Gets A Clean Shave After 17 Years / Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date / I Can Only Shave Off My Beard For N36bn – Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Only Shave My Beard For N36bn –timaya by kiiingemmy(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2019

For the past five years, popular dancehall singer, Timaya, has been keeping his beard and it has become his trademark. The singer rocked dreadlocks for some time before ditching the hairstyle.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, Timaya said he shaved off his dreadlocks for a reason but he would not shave off his beard for any reason, except if he was offered $100m (about N36bn).

The Ukwu singer said, “Maybe $100m would make me shave off my beard. Other than that, I won’t shave it off until I feel like it’s time. I have been keeping the beard for about five years.

“When I cut the dreadlocks some years back, I felt it was necessary at the time. It represented where my mind was at, at that time. It’s also rather important to keep reinventing (yourself), to stay relevant.”

The self-acclaimed Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa further spoke about being a single father and balancing it with headlining shows around the world.

He said, “My children mean the world to me so making out time to be with them, teaching them and watching them grow, is a priority for me. I don’t joke with that. My happiest days on earth would be the birthdays of all my children.”

Gist From : https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/Entertainment/celebrities/68268-i-can-only-shave-my-beard-for-n36bn

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Can Only Shave My Beard For N36bn –timaya by kiiingemmy(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2019
cool cool
Re: I Can Only Shave My Beard For N36bn –timaya by Larryfest(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2019
And does this affect anybody
Re: I Can Only Shave My Beard For N36bn –timaya by tillaman(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2019
Who go give you?? You just wan talk ni as the matter Dey be ehn na bottle we go take scrape that thing commot for your face papi chulo
Re: I Can Only Shave My Beard For N36bn –timaya by Aonkuuse(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2019
Wetin concern me with you beard self

Wanna earn money? Check my signature
Re: I Can Only Shave My Beard For N36bn –timaya by daddytime(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2019
Mine is more matured and sleeky than yours but I'll manage to do it foe half that amount.......

(1) (Reply)

Waje: 'promo People Are Obsolete' - Kemi Olunloyo / Why I Am Taking A Break From Music-bieber / Patience Ozokwor's Marital Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.