Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Please Read Me - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Read Me (316 Views)

I Am Great Content Come And Read Me / I Am Great Content, Come And Read Me / Monthly Allowance ... Pls Read Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read Me by Blackaxe16(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2019
;DGood morning guys pls if you are in kano and you are posted to zamfara pls let have each other number so that the journey will be easy... Have never been to Zamfara state let help each other thank you...
Re: Please Read Me by AskProf: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2019
Blackaxe16:
;DGood morning guys pls if you are in kano and you are posted to zamfara pls let have each other number so that the journey will be easy... Have never been to Zamfara state let help each other thank you...

And you didn't think of the consequences of your moniker or, you are for real?
Re: Please Read Me by Blackaxe16(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
my guy is just a name ..... beside we are talking about the future

(1) (Reply)

We Edit And Write CVS, Project, Reports And A League Of Others / NYSC Corps Member Recruitment At Prestigious Homes Limited / Easy Way To Relieve Your Mensuration Pain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.