Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,850 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Monthly Allowance ... Pls Read Me... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Monthly Allowance ... Pls Read Me... (650 Views)

Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five / New NYSC Monthly Allowance Is Now N31,800 / It’s Official! Corps Members To Get N50k As Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monthly Allowance ... Pls Read Me... by Blackaxe16(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2019
Hi my fellow coppers, a friend of mine that is servicing in River State just told me he recieve is monthly nysc allowance and it was 19800. Am really worry does it mean federal government don't want to pay 30k like they promise? This 30 thousand minimum wage is a scan? I never trust this APC regime... pls let us keep updating ourself from time to time thank you
Re: Monthly Allowance ... Pls Read Me... by Blackaxe16(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2019
pls take ur advertising somewhere else thank you
Re: Monthly Allowance ... Pls Read Me... by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 29, 2019
Shey corp member ni bobo yi sha, see your oyinbo.

You better collect your 19800, government workers sef never see 30K alert.
Re: Monthly Allowance ... Pls Read Me... by Blackaxe16(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2019
I be government worker na you high... this one president eh e easy to pay herdmen 800billions but just 30k they hard them. Am upset this money too small how person go take save now.
Re: Monthly Allowance ... Pls Read Me... by MRXELA(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2019
Blackaxe16:
Hi my fellow coppers, a friend of mine that is servicing in River State just told me he recieve is monthly nysc allowance and it was 19800. Am really worry does it mean federal government don't want to pay 30k like they promise? This 30 thousand minimum wage is a scan? I never trust this APC regime... pls let us keep updating ourself from time to time thank you

Yes that is it

The implementation committee was set up on the 22nd of May. But the good news is that it will be paid in arrears dating from the signing of the bill into law (18th of April) by the President. Stay calm and enjoy your 19800. Though no amount has been fixed for NYSC monthly allowance but the minister assured corps members that once the implementation begins they will not receive less than 30k.

The former DG flaunt us with his tweet saying 31800. The truth is that NYSC as a body is not responsible for the payment of corps members allowance. It is only and only FG through the minister of finance through salary and wages commission that pay corps members.

Let patiently wait for the recommendation of the implementation committee who were given 4 weeks ultimatum to submit their report..

*HAYBEE LUVLY* reporting

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Allowee / Nysc Fraud Alert!! / Boost Your Career After Or During Nysc With Chy Mall Business No Referral/ Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.