Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records (30830 Views)

Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) / Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) / Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by Evebeautyworld2: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
mostmorgan:
if he decides to join bobrisky and if he uses his manhood for money and fame that is his business do he is using the money to help others
Not all money using to help others is genuine,might be taking something in return from them
Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by gistyinka(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Congrat to Rema.download Xpol newly released hot love song here. http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by geezynoni: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Anagha123:
Good news for Rema

That guy na my friend that year, we dey go studio together.

God please answer my call this year.
e don turn ur enemy?

1 Like

Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by ObaKlaz: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
I want to see Jazzy make this new cat bigger than D'banj ever was, just like he did with DNA Twins, Poe, Johnny Drille, Di'ja, Dr. Snitch, D'prince, Reekardo Banks and Korede Bello. Jazzy is such a 'genius' he can make my grandfather a superstar. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by vickydevoka(m): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
When is he getting married? Or did he sell his looks and manhood for money and fame?
Wen is rural Dominic getting married? Wen she gets married Don jazzy will
Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by Hoodbilonia: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Marvin records time don pass
D year of mo hits
Don pass
Abegi
Another noise making wack ass commercial artist
I listen to hip pop only
Not these homos on skinny jeans
Heard dangote dey burst basketmouth yansh steady
Bright okpocha u fuc up
Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by usoroakpan(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by TeamSimple(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dead record label
Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by TeamSimple(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
ObaKlaz:
I want to see Jazzy make this new cat bigger than D'banj ever was, just like he did with DNA Twins, Poe, Johnny Drille, Di'ja, Dr. Snitch, D'prince, Reekardo Banks and Korede Bello. Jazzy is such a 'genius' he can make my grandfather a superstar. tongue tongue tongue
I get you bro . The boss yansh don open

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by logtrend52: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin[i][/i]
CallmeeNelson:
so Las Las Don jazzy is still single.... I blame buhari and APC for dis
Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by joepentwo(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Big brother J.C pickup my call
Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by MENTORCH(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
ObaKlaz:

Lol, I was telling people then that don jazzy can never get any artist that will be bigger than the way Dbanj was. It happens only once in a lifetime, just like how Pdiddy couldn’t get any other rapper bigger than Notorious Big.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by dammiecool(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Almighty jazzy as dey claim is struggling in d industry, sure nothing last forever, none of den near dbanj status.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by poshbrave(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
When is he getting married?
Or did he sell his looks and manhood for money and fame?
How is dis ur bloody problem...huhhh...he is hrt broken so he don't wnt to ever get married lol
Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by ObaKlaz: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
dammiecool:

Almighty jazzy as dey claim is struggling in d industry, sure nothing last forever, none of den near dbanj status.
He dropped Dorobucci and Godwin and thought he was lit afterall. He painted D'banj as the devil and himself as God's angel. His money-hungry/recharge card-begging toxic fans overhyped and overrated him, dragged and disrespected D'banj all the time. They told D'banj to go back to 'his God' Jazzy. They compared the Mavin kids to D'banj - the very height of their disrespect! Jazzy himself even felt fly and started sneak-dissing D'banj! Then he entered career menopause faster than he thought. No more hits. Other producers started making his skills sound outdated. He produced for Modenine - blank! Produced for Iceprince - no level. Tried his luck with a few other acts - NO WAY. Now, baba is a Big Brother pundit/analyst.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by TANID(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by berbs: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ohraykon:
i heard he is also on the downlow like most of his fellow celebs

E be like say u don chop for there before lipsrsealed

Oya say the truth and let the devil be ashamed grin
Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by Thunday1005(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
It been long mavin release any hit
Re: Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records by Ohraykon: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
berbs:

E be like say u don chop for there before lipsrsealed

Oya say the truth and let the devil be ashamed grin
what is dis one saying sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 / Tiwa Savage Was Almost Attacked At A Beach In Lagos / Actress Oge Okoye Looks Adorable In Nice Sunday Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.