Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) (57070 Views)

A Friend Borrowed My Car And Brought It Back Like This / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by poyet(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Him eye don clear pass DSTV! Chai! See gbege!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
tribalistseun:
I hate yahoo money
I love your gut. God will settle you . We all have our time
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Princeofasia: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Op may thunder fire you dia. What if he is not OK with this useless publicity

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by TotoNaRubber: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2019

Today will be the worst day of his life, N3 million gone right there.

His village people right now grin grin grin

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Adetunji109: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
The result you get when you use a torn pant tongue
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Styluscrib:

Its security check.

If you have a car let me check for you

I want to know how
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by chally100(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
God will punish Buhari
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by snradewale(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oiley tii soo foo grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Styluscrib(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Anomalyy:

I want to know how
Its my job professionally
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
E really crash am well
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Styluscrib:
Policy Number : PM/SS/99664
New Registration Number : GWA531LU
Registration Number : GWA531LU
Type of Cover : Third Party
Vehicle Type : Car
Vehicle Make : MERCEDES
Vehicle Model : C 300
Color : CUSTOM
Chasis Number : WDDGE81X88F106705
Issue Date : 29 NOVEMBER 2018
Expiry Date : 29 NOVEMBER 2019
License Status : Policy is active

make go claim insurance.

imagine third party insurance on this new ride
chaiiiiii money enter ritual

it is finished grin grin
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Hahjascho(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Someone should tell the victim right now......
**The victim should close his eyes, and then shout "" MAKE E TURN DREAM"" for 21 TIMES. grin

Let the victim then open his eyes, the victim should land on his bed....
because it was just a NIGHTMARE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Bmaurice(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ah ! Double wahala
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
hmmmm, the owner of the car won't be happy with him.
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
It has to be one big heavy duty ass he was looking at dis is nt normal na
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Sagax(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
princetemitee:
Ororo no be crude oil
pussy cat no be tiger
Monkey yato si chimpazee o
PLS Complete it
Oremi te pa mo ise owo re Work o Work o

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by bigfather(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is why i dont give out my car at all !

I would rather volunteer to drive you to anywhere u want !
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by royalair(m): 1:19am On Mar 24, 2019
If we no drive the Benz wetin we gain. As you don gain your own shebi your body don rest
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Readonee35L(m): 2:23am On Mar 24, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
It’s very fixable. I’ve had worse accident than this but to fix that car is no less than 1.2M as I dey see am so grin
Vehicle is totaled.
A replacement is the key.
The engine is busted , you can see the engine oil on the ground.
The whole body is damaged, interior is damaged all airbags gone , abeg wetin dm one repair again?

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Readonee35L:

Vehicle is totaled.
A replacement is the key.
The engine is busted , you can see the engine oil on the ground.
The whole body is damaged, interior is damaged all airbags gone , abeg wetin dm one repair again?
grin grin
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 3:30am On Mar 24, 2019
princetemitee:
Ororo no be crude oil
pussy cat no be tiger
Monkey yato si chimpazee o
PLS Complete it
work eee o work eeee, burger no b for monkey o�
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by SkinnyNigga: 5:34am On Mar 24, 2019
delugajackson:
This guy is no different from the people that ask for your perfume. They take it and the next thing you hear is "pfft-pfftt-pfffftt-pffffftttttt" all over the place. If they don't finish it, they're not satisfied. They take your things and use it with impunity.

That was how I gave my phone to a stranger to make "a minute call", this guy took my phone and was discussing comfortably, busy romancing with a lady on my phone. I kept signalling him to end the call but he went on still. He brought back the phone, only for me to find zero balance. I stopped him and asked for a refund. What nonsense!
atleast he returned your phone.. the guy I gave my phone to make call with it, ran away with . phone I never see.

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Augustine112(m): 6:20am On Mar 24, 2019
thank God no body die
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by usoroakpan(m): 6:30am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by paulzee94(m): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2019
Chia...chia...that man for just make sure say he die for that accident
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2019
He is probably the owner of the Benz self. But lied due to fear of EFCC and medias he claims it belongs to another person.

Na so a friend here they always try to borrow my car because he wants to do show off. I sha hope this won't happen someday
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by pomide(m): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lol, Guy is in debt... Third Party Insurance only... and i'm sure the truck wont have any kind of legit insurance lol... Lessons for next time lol
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by pomide(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Anomalyy:

I want to know how

www.askniid.org
Re: Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) by mormoney85(m): 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Shibaraba:
Schools of nowadays I wonder what they teach.
When I was really little there was this song we were taught and made to sing every morning on the assembly after the national anthem.

He that is down needs fear no fall
He that is low no pride
He that is humble ever shall
Have God to be his guide

I am content with what I have
Little be it or more.....

I'll stop there
We sang the song so much it became embedded in our DNA
And I can beat my chest to say I have never borrowed
Never
I no get I no get be that
If you really want it work for it.
Suffer for am
At the end e dey sweet.
See this one don use borrow destroy himself.
And a Benz at that
My advise for him is to take the nearest okada to the garage
From there japa to another town.
Because that Benz wey I dey look so 500 thousand never bring am back.
Looks are deceiving though,he fit get bar pass person wey get the benz
d damages am seeing from here i think is better buying new one tha to repair this
This is Benz not Toyota bot engine and d siting Don shift so u can't get it right again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.