Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) (38343 Views)

Nigeria Beats Sudan 5-0 To Qualify For Egypt U-23 AFCON / BIG BOY! Ahmed Musa Makes N4million Promise To U-23 Eagles After Libya Win / Samuel Kalu To Captain Nigeria In AFCON U-23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by Topmaike007(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
STRENGTHesq:

grin

We Ugandans reject him
He does not look like one of ours cool
are you sure he is not part of us
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by Topmaike007(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
CChillz:
another misleading title by bloggers.
Its not a demotion. If you watched the first leg against Libya, the Nigerian U-23 keeper was suspended due to a foul committed. and since uzoho is or 40year old keeper with 20years football age, he is now set to play for that return leg.
cheesy
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by nelronaldo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
BravoDe:
I miss enyeama

WHR country like Germany has many professional keeper like neur, karius, and the great gunner Berd Leno...my country can boast of one
Karius
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by Topmaike007(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kingcesar:
See how our keep they like evil spirit. grin
ojuju Calabar you mean cheesy
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by BravoDe: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
nelronaldo:

Karius
The guy can never enter Germany first team...Leno is gonna be neur successor tho
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by EvieP(f): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
This guy wowo biko
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by kawaodne(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
He looks like a Lakuna!
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by nelronaldo(m): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
BravoDe:

The guy can never enter Germany first team...Leno is gonna be neur successor tho
Ter stegen will replace Neuer
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by joshjc(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
freeman67:

You no even Marc-André ter Stegen Barcelona and their No. 1 goal keeper in the last world cup.
which world cup,Na neur be their no 1 for world cup
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by nicepoker101(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
The guy is under 23. So he is eligible to play. Not demotion. All this misleading topics the mods push to FP.
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
are you sure he is not part of us
shocked

How's can he be?

That's a Nigerian
The suffering dey him face

tongue
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by chally100(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
BravoDe:
I miss enyeama

WHR country like Germany has many professional keeper like neur, karius, and the great gunner Berd Leno...my country can boast of one
Karius Abi Karuwa... Bro Ter Stegen is simply the best kawai
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by chally100(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
BravoDe:

Leno Abi lemon.... pls Ter stergen is the GOAT
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by Tifunloran: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Grandpa Uzoho
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by daddytime(m): 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
BravoDe:
I miss enyeama

The calamity Karius wey every club dey pursue because of him village people?
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by showafrica(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
STRENGTHesq:

grin

We Ugandans reject him
He does not look like one of ours cool

Nnamdi Kanu said he is from Mali and the mama na from senegal
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by Wizywiz(m): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Is not our goal keeper that's ugly like that... It must be a keeper from Uganda

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by Wizywiz(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
BravoDe:
I miss enyeama

if u no add the mighty marc andrea ter-stegen...watin u gain
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by TGMISKY(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nigerians sha. We spend so much time commenting on our players' age rather than their qualities. The Americans and Europeans don't do this nonsense. For example, who talks about Walcott being older than Diego Costa, N'golo Kante, Paul Pogba, etc OR Mbappe being 19 for nearly 3 seasons

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by DelphiOracle(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Wetin Libya n South Africa play
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by Raskasal(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
BravoDe:
I miss enyeama

What stops you from increasing the tally? You can be a good keeper too.
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by Bifrost: 12:30am On Mar 24, 2019
Uzoho is a horrible keeper.
In fact, African football is garbage. Just look at the Match against Seychelles, no passion, no drive, no entertainment. just a bunch of asshóles running around the field.

Club football should return next weekend abeg. international break is so boring.
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by optimusprime2(m): 1:13am On Mar 24, 2019
BravoDe:
I miss enyeama

smiley
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by optimusprime2(m): 1:38am On Mar 24, 2019
TGMISKY:
Nigerians sha. We spend so much time commenting on our players' age rather than their qualities. The Americans and Europeans don't do this nonsense. For example, who talks about Walcott being older than Diego Costa, N'golo Kante, Paul Pogba, etc OR Mbappe being 19 for nearly 3 seasons
You make your arguments without facts...
First of all in the so called "America and Europe" that you stated, are very organized-the system works there...

the ministry/council for sports dedicates soccer academies to children with divisions for age categories, and mostly talents are discovered, documented and drafted to club junior academies, where these young talents are trained further and given career paths.

Now due to the relationship with sports and school in these countries, exceptional players are given scholarships in school, in a bid to encourage them to keep playing especially if they are already drafted to junior academies for big clubs... no matter the club, your payment does not begin until you graduate from the academy and become pro.

With this sort of pathway how can a child fake his age, was it not before our eyes we all saw Mbappe grow up, from that amazing 15yr old that played for France in the Fifa junior competition of 2015 to who he is now?

Now for Nigeria first of all the ministry of sports is messed up , no link to grass roots area's there is no set track for career development in Football , one just has to hussle in that sort of situation... tell me why won't a player change his age in a bid to remain relevant
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by Femeto: 2:21am On Mar 24, 2019
etibaba:
Just imagine the useless word used "demote". Those players were sent to help the u23 side overturn the 2-0 defeat they suffered in the hands of the Libyans.
Shey na that Otu wan help them? The luck he has is that the Libyans are coming to park the bus.
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by Femeto: 2:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Kenedy16:
No b demote! dey simply say make dem go epp u23 do comeback vs libya.
When you go from high to low its called what? That's where he should be playing not Super Eagles simple.
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by etibaba(m): 3:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Femeto:
Shey na that Otu wan help them? The luck he has is that the Libyans are coming to park the bus.
The team needs all the help they can get, so the U23 coach has no excuse, Rohr sent those players doesn't Mean the coach must make use of them. They are there if the need arises.
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by ikorodureporta: 4:22am On Mar 24, 2019
Can one feature in our jnr team after appearing for d senior team??
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by usoroakpan(m): 7:03am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by Slimpotter(m): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2019
BravoDe:
I miss enyeama

Look at you..... is Ter Stergen playing tennis?
Re: Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) by BravoDe: 7:27am On Mar 24, 2019
Raskasal:

What stops you from increasing the tally? You can be a good keeper too.
FYI...am a good keeper in my school team

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi All Guccified In New Photo / Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS / Arsenal Appoint Marcellinus Anyanwu As Coach Of Youth Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.