Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu (24824 Views)

2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara / Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu / I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yoruba people are proud of Tinubu. Please mention one politician in your region whose political influence has produced political products in Nigeria like Tinubu. Stop criticizing Asiwaju Tinubu and tell your politicians too to develop their own region too. Na by force to debate on Yoruba son?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by KingZeus(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
[color=#000000][/color] What's he now feeling like undecided
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by updatedws: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hate him or like him, this man has cemented his name as father in Nigeria politices

meanwhiel

Study anywhere in the world for free through fully finded international scholarship programs

Visit www.westernscholars.com

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by fredoooooo: 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why so obsessed with Tinubu .. Asiwaju is their master lojo kojo

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by iammolise(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mr bola Hammed tinunbu sir... U forgot one influence u as well have Which is the ability to transport/diploy thugs to destinations when the need arises.
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by wealth2al(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by Samnavy: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Idiot fellow
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by megareal: 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
You mean the bullion influence and violence? undecided
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by uchejustine: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
At the moment, this man called Tinubu is the major threat to Nigeria's premature democracy, because of his selfish ambition to rule this country. APC and the north have deceived him that power will shift to the Yorubas come 2023. That's party agreement. Let me hear that a northerner declares his ambition under a different party, and the northerners will support him, even Buhari will.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by alujonjonkijon: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
this guy now exhibits all the trait of a man on his last lap
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by MrGerald(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nigga44:
Nna forget joke......I go like learn from this man.

Sometimes I wonder what outstanding qualities have made this man to last for so long in Nigeria politics. Is it foresightness, 'craftsmanship', or generosity? What exactly is it that Tinubu is doing right that has made him so powerful that he commands a huge following of loyalists in western Nigeria? Please some of us younger ones would love to learn from him.

Please does anyone know anywhere I can buy a detailed biography/autobiography of Bola Tinubu?
Steal billions and here you go, nothing much, too bad you didn't mention the main reason in your lines
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by sneak3(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Click like if you think Tinubu is more relevant in Nigerian politics, click share for Obasanjo

Stop conducting this type of demeaning poll. Even Tinubu in company of some APC heavy weights visited baba in 2015 to seek his support.

Take out Buhari's cult followership in the north and obasanjo is still the most widely respected political figure in northern Nigeria..

His loyalist in the north is what Tinubu can only wish and aspire to have. Don't worry after Buhari administration Asiwaju will realise his influences is Lagos based and no where else.

Stop promoting his relevance beyond the actual.

Even the midget in kaduna will still listen to OBJ ahead of Bola when PMB is out of the equation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nigga44:

Sometimes I wonder what outstanding qualities have made this man to last for so long in Nigeria politics. Is it foresightness, 'craftsmanship', or generosity? What exactly is it that Tinubu is doing right that has made him so powerful that he commands a huge following of loyalists in western Nigeria? Please some of us younger ones would love to learn from him.

Please does anyone know anywhere I can buy a detailed biography/autobiography of Bola Tinubu?

Can U also do other things that help him in power?
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by MetaPhysical: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
awelekiti:
Liar. The bullionnaire is looking for ways of becoming president in 2023 by fire by force. grin. You influenced 2019 elections for Buhari indeed. The difference in presidential results between the apc and the pdp in lagos clearly showed you truly influenced something grin. What of the 25m naira you gave to lam adesina loyalists which later tore them apart and lots of largesse you shared in oyo state ahead of the presidential and governorship elections? Did they make any difference? Yeye nrun

The way you guys talk about him everyday he will succeed in becoming your President in 2023. Your preoccupation with him makes him a national phenomena that can uitilize resources favorably to champion the national political landscape. You all stop talking about him if you dont want him to become a hero.
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by pieces18: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
before 2022, you will be properly placed where you belong, then you will understand you are a learner. hausa people will surely teach you many lessons. LEARNER.
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by RichBoy247: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Click like if you think Tinubu is more relevant in Nigerian politics, click share for Obasanjo
Some people still Shared for Obasanjo. that is a man that has never won his polling unit. The other time he won his polling unit was when he combined with Tinubu and Buhari. This last election, he registered a party ADC and promoted a governorship candidates in all the South-West states, neither the party ADC nor the governorship candidates got any substantial vote in all the South-West. Tinubu supported candidates won in 5 of the 6 Yoruba states. So, who is Obasanjo?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by culcat(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
ishowdotgmail:

Who know Tinubu outside Nigeria?
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by wink2015(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
nelsonjay:
Sen. Bola Tinubu, an All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader, says his moral authority plays a role in his ability to influence elections.

He also said that other tools that helped him influence elections were his skills as a veteran politician and dedication to campaigning and mobilising his own party members.

Tinubu said this on Friday in Lagos while responding to an advertorial in the media, alleging that he met with the INEC Chairman to influence the Sokoto State governorship rerun election in favour of the APC.

Read Also: How Buhari presidency ordered INEC not to declare Wike winner in secret meeting

Our attention has been drawn to a partisan advertorial in the March 21 edition of Daily Trust, entitled – ‘Inconclusive Gubernatorial Election: Sokoto People Warn Tinubu, Oshiomole, Yari, Bagudu and others’.

“The advertorial, placed by an organisation called the Sokoto State Coalition of PDP Supporters, bears the logo of PDP National Youth League and is signed by one Engr. Haruna Usman Shagari.

“The advert made baseless allegations against myself, Comrade Adams Oshiomole, Chairman of APC, Sen. Adamu Aliero and Gov. Abdul’Aziz Yari of Zamfara.

“It falsely alleges that I, along with the others, met the INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu in order to influence the Sokoto State gubernatorial rerun election in favour of the APC.

“These allegations by a contrived PDP organ are desperate untruths without a basis in fact. But they are entirely in line with the delusional reactions of PDP to their loss in the presidential elections,” he said.

Read More: https://mystatenews.com/how-i-influenced-2019-elections-for-buhari-tinubu-admits/

TINUBU GLORIOUS DAYS ARE NUMBERED AND THE HANDWRITING IS BEGINNING TO SHOW ON THE WALLS.

Apart from Lagos area, Tinubu is a Mr Nobody in places like Oyo state, Ondo state etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by Effiongdbest: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
See his dirty mouth like influence election, you only influence your afonja land not Nigeria, even Oyo and Osun no send you anymore so what the fk are you influencing? Trying to feel too important will not work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by IbrahimDamola: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Na only for ewedu land Thieefnuubu influence stop. He can't influence elections in the north, SE and SS.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by Effiongdbest: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
ogunsbanjul:
Yoruba people are proud of Tinubu. Please mention one politician in your region whose political influence has produced political products in Nigeria like Tinubu. Stop criticizing Asiwaju Tinubu and tell your politicians too to develop their own region too. Na by force to debate on Yoruba son?
Then let him remove Nigeria from his mouth and focus on his afonja land, involving Nigeria in his speech makes him look stupid by nature. And who told you he developed your region, Lagos has been developed more than other states and earns more that all states right from olden days so nothing special about the bullion van thief that will soon go to jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by Oluwadare: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nigga44:

I'd say (1)foresightness; This includes his ability to spot a potential in any one even before such person realizes such. Also, his ability to identify a threat in anyone either politician or just an individual and quickly draw such person to his side.for instance, his friendship hand he laid to Mr. Asari Dokubo since late 90s before the man has that influential and weighted voice. Mr. Babatunde Fashola and of recent combination of Mr. Hamzat and Mr. Sanwolu in just concluded Lagos state gubernatorial election.

(2)Lucky; Albeit, this can be subjected to an argument because what you do consistently and you got it either right or wrong can not be called a luck any more but I'd still prefer to call it a luck and that relates to his ability to predict and judge a political situation correctly before anyone else in the country.

(3)Risk taking; Always a well calculated risks, but he also has that tendency of staking anything in what he wants.
These are what I believe the man his doing right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by Lovelyn451(f): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nigga44:

eye service...mtchew
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by tomdon(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nigga44:

Time and chance. Just remain true to your course, It could've been anyone
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by oforjide: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
This man is very stupid which election did you inflence,is it lagos your party APC narrowly escape in just concluded presidential election.
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by Willed042(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Afospecialk:
Asiwaju is the major nightmare for all PDP so I see no reason why PDP should hide their frustration against Asiwaju achievement

Let them keep wailing
The north are the major influence of political permutation in Nigeria. Tinubu is only riding on the self acclaimed god-like posture of GMB in the north. A man whose influence could not win election in political capital of south west...Oyo state. He could have backed Ribadu or El-Rufia against Atiku to test his delusional influence in national politics. Even with their federal might and open display of rigging and violent, they could not annihilate PDp. like i once said, wait till 2023 and let APC field someone from south and the mai gaski mantra of Buhari will not be factor then the true political weight of Asiwaju would be measured.
Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by BiafraIsFree: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
God please destroy Nigeria and supporters of Nigeria.

Re: Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Od1n:
A silly thug with money, dats all you ever gonna be. Moral authority... ptfff, 'tupid niqqa

Where is your righteous father ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional / Attack Threats: Lagos Under Partial Lockdown — Lagos Police Commissioner, Alabi / Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.