Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu (34203 Views)

2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara / Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu / Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by COFFINSELLER: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Ruling APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu

The ruling All Progressives Congress’ presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has stated that he is not sure to contest any other presidential election if he fails to win in 2023 general elections.

Tinubu, who had several times showed desperation at clinching the APC presidential ticket, stated this on his Twitter account.

“We are here to answer to a greater, higher calling. That calling is the love of Nigeria. We dare not miss this chance because we cannot be sure of another," he said.

Meanwhile, there have been a lot of controversies that trail Tinubu's choice of his running mate, former Borno State governor, Kashim Shettima.

A chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) In Adamawa State, Vrati Nzonzo, added his voice in rejecting the party’s Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket.

Nzonzo lambasted Bola Tinubu for undermining the interest of Christians in northern Nigeria.

He said the decision to adopt a fellow Muslim as a running mate by the presidential candidate of the APC, Tinubu may have grave consequences for the party, amongst northern Christians.

https://saharareporters.com/articles/im-not-sure-another-chance-after-2023-general-elections-ruling-apc-presidential-candidate

8 Likes

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by fman(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Heya
Hope you r not getting cold feets in this race?
Emilokan!!!
mummy!!
Daddy is shaking!!!

334 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Michelle70(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Politicians ehn.

Believe them at ur own peril, na thesame Atiku weh say if he won, he will only serve one term.

Peter Obi said his children doesnt have a car

Now Tinubu done come with his lies

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by iSense247: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
On the eve of 2019 presidential election, bullion vans were sited entering Jagaban's house and a crowd of people waiting for the share of the national cake. Now that Asiwaju himself is contesting, how many bullion vans do you think he would release for Nigerians to enjoy?

During the recently concluded Osun State Election, APC distributed #1.2m for each polling unit and #2m per ward. Now that Tinubu himself is contesting and this is only chance because of old age and mental health challenge, we should be expecting about #10m per polling unit. What do you think?

220 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
You're already 86yrs old so no need

Tinubu knows he will lose in 2023

308 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Your time has already passed

go and enjoy your loot sir

359 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by iSense247: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Nzonzo lambasted Bola Tinubu for undermining the interest of Christians in northern Nigeria.

He said the decision to adopt a fellow Muslim as a running mate by the presidential candidate of the APC, Tinubu may have grave consequences for the party, amongst northern Christians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by fman(m): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

Oga this one na
Copy and paste.
You have pasted me this info in a previous mention in respect to an earlier thread .
Why are u desperate, tribal and nepotistic?
You can win the war this way.
Be more liberal in your approach.
Remain blessed

199 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by crossfm: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hehehe.

Oga na to go rest enjoy yourself jejeli. These whole stress you are giving yourself is uncalled for.

Sychophants, zoombies and political jobbers won't tell you the truth.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Penguin2: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
You don’t think?

You are still thinking?

As if you are sure you will still be walking on your feet by 2027.

You don’t have a choice sir

40 Likes

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Millimann: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Of course he can't contest again.

By thw next election, he will be like 98 years.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Asgard73: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu will officially retire from politics 2023

In his place Aregbe will take..

The next Yoruba kingmaker

Power to the people
North 2023

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by slivertongue: 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
You will fail. nigerians cant reenforce failure

34 Likes

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
That is it!

Asiwaju will give it his best efforts to win as usual. Asiwaju is very focused and tenacious so much that there has never been an office he contested for that he never wins.
He is just taking it a notch higher.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!

203 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That is it!

Asiwaju will give it his best efforts to win as usual. Asiwaju is very focussed and tenacious so much that there has never been an office he contested for that he never wins.
He is just taking it a notch higher.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu
Which other blessing again after Tinubu has put Lagos inside his pocket ?

Or you want tinubu to be president so he will put CBN in his pocket too?

Why una like to support thief like this ?

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by paramakina202: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Michelle70:
Politicians ehn.

Believe them at ur own peril, na thesame Atiku weh say if he won, he will only serve one term.

Peter Obi said his children doesnt have a car

Now Tinubu done come with his lies

Tinubu said the truth first time in his life.He knew this is his last chance because in the next 4 years he will be close to 90 years and too weak to contest again.Even now he is finding it very difficult to cope with challenges of election campaign.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Which other blessing again after Tinubu has put Lagos inside his pocket ?

Or you want tinubu to be president so he will put CBN in his pocket too?

Why una like to support thief like this ?
Politics of lies, hate and tribal/religious bigotry ti lule. You failed in 2015, 2019 and you will fail again in 2023

202 Likes

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
There should be no chance even in 2023 for this bullion vans man. No sane person should be rooting for a chronically sick liar and old drug running criminal as president of a complex country like Nigeria

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Think9ja(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
A part of me was really rooting for this man. Until few weeks before and after the primaries, he showed the typical Nigerian politician that he is; Selfish, insensitive and inconsiderate. .

First, it was his sense of entitlement. That "Emilokan"
word is not supposed to be used by anyone aspiring for power.

I was still trying to convince myself to manage him until he shocked us all by settling for a same faith ticket.

And me as a northern non Muslim, I know what the non Muslims in the North are going through because I have experienced it first hand.

Right now, nothing Tinubu says or do that will change my mind against his candidacy.

If na Tinubu with this ticket go fix Nigeria, make the country remain like this till infinity.

Say no to Peter Obi,
SAY NO TO Tinubu

8 Likes

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2022

13 Likes

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You no dey tire with this yeye talk?

Help me ask the bas.tard

7 Likes

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
COFFINSELLER:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/im-not-sure-another-chance-after-2023-general-elections-ruling-apc-presidential-candidate

These fools say Tinubu undermine lives of christians, but when fulani burn down their villages first thing they do is pack into pepper and onion truck to hitch a ride south. They see iboland, a christian region and they dont go there but they rush to SW to enjoy liberties installed by Tinubu and his party men.

Beside their states are ruled by muslim/muslim and they dare not oppose, or their villages are burnt down.

What freaks hiding under christianity to make claims that dont belong to them.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
All Northern christians should start migrating to christianland in SE.

If you come to Lagos or anywhere in Yorubaland, Tinubu will undermine you.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by mangood74: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mr bullion van no ways
Just go and enjoy your loots

9 Likes

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 30, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

These fools say Tinubu undermine lives of christians, but when fulani burn down their villages first thing they do is pack into pepper and onion truck to hitch a ride south. They see iboland, a christian region and they dont go there but they rush to SW to enjoy liberties installed by Tinubu and his party men.

Beside their states are ruled by muslim/muslim and they dare not oppose, or their villages are burnt down.

Oga, dan Allah, your BP. When did Sahara reporter become Igbo reporter? This your rant don pass be careful. Go to hospital abeg.

20 Likes

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 4:03am On Aug 30, 2022
North4Obi23:

Oga, dan Allah, your BP. When did Sahara reporter become Igbo reporter? This your rant don pass be careful. Go to hospital abeg.

Get lost!
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Abdu81: 4:34am On Aug 30, 2022
You have lost and you wouldn't contest again.
Go and rest.

Yekini amoda.

10 Likes

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Abdu81: 4:37am On Aug 30, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Tinubu said Muslim Muslim ticket.
We scatter his ambition.
Simple.
Christians are fools,aren't they?

Let another fool try it next time.
Wether Muslim Muslim or christian christian.
Na we go scatter am.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders / Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Toll Collection Goes Cashless Today / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.