Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Regina Daniels Buys A New Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Buys A New Car (55669 Views)

Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday / Regina Daniels Buys An AK47 Gun And Prepares For Those Gossiping Her / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Samsonklin(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Lies,deceit and two faced are majority of our female celebrities or yeyebrities, they add no single value or content to the lives of their so called fans.They live vague and two faced lives, what does this young lady do to afford a house and two cars in such short period of time? How many movies has she acted of late and how much is she paid? All Nigerians know is baba God don bless her hustle, even armed robbers claim in Nigeria that God has blessed his hustle, likewise yahoo boys that destroy destinies of others go say baba God don pick he call, a country full of hypocrites and ...lickers, you all insult politicians, but I present to you these ladies of double standards as accomplices in raping our common wealth along side their political sugar dadies, that in itself doesn't hurt me as much as, when they come online to flaunt it,and try to make genuine decent hustlers feel less of themselves! To all decent hardworking honest huslter out there, keep ur heads high, these pretenders has got nothing on you

There’s no decent earnings bro. Tell me how much money you wanna have, I will tell you how much evil you wanna commit. Tell me how much money you have, I will tell you how much evil you have done. One way or the other, the money made is dirty!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by ajadematanle: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Can anybody tell me which film this teenager acted on in
That has given enough wealth to buy house and different exotic cars.She should stop misleading teenagers

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Benwems(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
do you have any proof ? congratulate and pass
If na young hard working men post Benz picture now you go talk say na yahoo boy.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Lies,deceit and two faced are majority of our female celebrities or yeyebrities, they add no single value or content to the lives of their so called fans.They live vague and two faced lives, what does this young lady do to afford a house and two cars in such short period of time? How many movies has she acted of late and how much is she paid? All Nigerians know is baba God don bless her hustle, even armed robbers claim in Nigeria that God has blessed his hustle, likewise yahoo boys that destroy destinies of others go say baba God don pick he call, a country full of hypocrites and ...lickers, you all insult politicians, but I present to you these ladies of double standards as accomplices in raping our common wealth along side their political sugar dadies, that in itself doesn't hurt me as much as, when they come online to flaunt it,and try to make genuine decent hustlers feel less of themselves! To all decent hardworking honest huslter out there, keep ur heads high, these pretenders has got nothing on you

Remain blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Pekele007: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:

Keep crying... Lazy Nigerian youth.

Don't go and look for something reasonable to do with your life o. Hunger will finish you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by ransome001(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
The real slay kween
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by deltateam: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Maga don pay. Tell me it was from her movie roles that she bought it.

Her abroad trips has yielded something. Girls be flying planes without their pants.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by koolgee(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Congratulations to her
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Num07033711115(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Congratulation
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by DonShearer(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
We dey watch you wella!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by lawhizi: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:
yeah, like we're going to read textbook wey u write.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by freemi(m): 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
omoniomoade:
I can see better ATM Machine in between the laps, If you quote me or ask me stupid questions..............thunder
n ur own is unable to dispense cash ni

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Reeberry: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
do you have any proof ? congratulate and pass
No be lie na. Which one be your own sef? Na asslicker you be.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by fergieboy: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Adakintroy:

What proof do you need. How much is she being paid in the movie industry. She is in school and paying rent.

Is she from rich background?
This same girl has been acting since 10years old.. Common

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by oforjide: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
My great sister from ugwashikwu delta state God throughly blessed you with a huge talent and you have been making good use of it I'm proud of you.you are really a blessing to your family and to the entire igbo tribe God will always be by your side. Shame to yoruba idiots on nairaland that always wished you evil.they are only jealous becos their sisters are disgraced,your type isn't in their lands, what they have are whores,strippers etc. So don't allow their hatred to dishearting you. We your Igbo brothers are proud of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by jara: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why don't you blame billionaires willing to pay a million dollar to a virgin?

Well, virgins got smart and became or become virgins many times over and over again and again.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by usoroakpan(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by MarianaTrench: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
kemprossy:
Actress Regina Daniels who just got a new house for her mother has shared on Instagram the photo of a new car she just bought.

Regina who bought a Benz not quite long.
She wrote;

My mini baby is here �

See photos below;
https://www.kemprossysblog.com/2019/03/regina-daniels-shows-off-another-car.html

Just who do these Bollywood actresses think they're fooling?
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by erico2k2(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:
And your point again IS?
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Marotzke(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

What an irony undecided

They (actresses) are always successful, buying cars;
building houses upandan while their male counterparts languish in poverty??
It's no irony , everyone collects in full what is available.
The fans show their appreciation with what they have.
Male fans show appreciation with money, trips , cars etc.
Female fans show appreciation with their Kpekus which these actors dutifully collect.
So, after sampling hundreds of kpekus, where does the male actors want to collect the materials from?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by oforjide: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:
you are a fool by typing this rubbish life is all about planning. that young lady has what it take to make you and your family her slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Jman06(m): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Upon all the great movies Sam Dede and Hanks Anuku acted in nollywood they are languishing in poverty today! Yet the females that have not even acted any notable movies are displaying wealth here and there!

This life sef!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by cybriz82(m): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Can't find her boob
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by thunderbabs: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Stop aborting your babies.. You never just cant tell
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by goldfish80(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:
She was a youth canvasser for PDP's presidential candidate. She must have made something from the gig.
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by tightpussy156: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
people are so quick to congratulate you without knowing the source of ur wealth. you think if sine at dumb we are not.nollywood can't give u all that money u claim to buy house an cars within a short period.the truth is that the little girl has sugar daddies of or work of life that service her pussy to red.they come online an post say trash.There are so many actors an actress who have die of sickness because of lack of money to treat themselves if their are so rich why couldn't they afford 2millon, 3millon an so on to treat themselves abroad or their fellow actors an actress can't even assist them.to tell you 99% are living fake life.Those that will quote me wrong should take back door or hug transformer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by lexyking(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
She bought a new car just two weeks after her Dubai trip hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Ayobami7(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
好的
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Coolcris: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
this girl, your own prostitution na first class

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by IkpuMmadu: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Benz has stopped building that model of cars so how did she buy year rubber
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by ZikZikZik: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Buys A New Car by Frankyboy1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pekele007:

Keep crying... Lazy Nigerian youth.

Don't go and look for something reasonable to do with your life o. Hunger will finish you

Unfortunately the man you just read his write up,is not a youth,neither is he poor or hungry, by all ramifications, even in dollars, I am well to do, I will conveniently employ ten of you, so close ur trap and face the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... / Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.