Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election (45055 Views)

APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons / Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by Denikayan: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Small cuts they all have

Ordinary plaster will heal it

And y'all exergerating like human arms were on the floor.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
PDP has an underground game. PDP is winning already.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by kabarka(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
i thought its only in the south that voters fight.
una neva chi chontin.
by the time brother kill brother because of una other brother.
una eye go clear.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by yemison(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mr integrity is part of d plan so 4get all dis politicians, I jx de pity dos ppl killing demselves ontop deir Mata.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by ridbell01(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
tsinzu:
Does anyone have any more doubt that APC is a devilish party?
you are still in sifia pain in fayose's voice
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by Judybash93(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
rafhell:
Ab0kis should be left to kill themselves.
They are the problem of this country.
They only survive by politics.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by gratiaeo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
All this thing was caused by INEC
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by Truefaith: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
As men plan and scheme for transient positions and achievements, they should take time to remember the Owner of the breath in their nostrils.

The most important question every man must tackle is on being found blameless before God.

Have your sins being forgiven you by God? Has God told you so?

Have you accepted the Bible's records that the Lord Jesus Christ was, as He walked the earth 2,000 years ago, God, the Son, and that His holy blood was shed for your sins?

Do you know what the Bible mean by its command that "YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN"?

"...it is appointed unto men once to die, after this, the judgment"

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/what-does-it-mean-to-be-born-again/

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by Shikini: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
amaniro:
I rather not vote. I bet you the political Apathy of the 2023 election will be very high.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by Sukakma(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
peekay007:
Political HIV/AIDS grin grin,
grin grin grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by xreal: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
@10th pic.

which kain sitting position is dat?

what is he sitting on sef?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by NwaOhafia: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
kingkakaone:

Most of you sentimental analists don't use your brains when doing analysis.

Check the percentage differences and margins between APC and PDP in the West in 2015 and 2019 and u will discover that it reduced unlike the SS and SE that increased their votes for the APC in 2019.

Calling out a whole tribe because of political differences is the sign of immaturity.
True!!!

I can't even imagine my Orji Ozor Kalu won my senatorial district under APC

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by BusinessHub1: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
tsinzu:
Does anyone have any more doubt that APC is a devilish party?
such person would be mad and roaming in the street. That’s how I see APC supporters.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by KingWarri: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
[/b]die in Nigeria election, u die for nothing.... [/b]
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by Johnjanrt: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
UceeGod:
Imagine young people on Nairaland blaming APC as if PDP or any other major party is any better

Politicians in Nigeria are all the same across parties, tribes and religion. The only ideology they have is to be in or close to power and loot no matter what it takes to get there.

These sort of rubbish will continue in 2023 if not worse until Nigerians start to think seriously about people they elect into political offices
Well said bro! Its high time Nigerians use their minds and not their hearts to avoid being sentimental. Until then, the common man will continue to pay dearly, whats hatched by evil politicians, if not at the detriment of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by Ventrue: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ganduje, YOU WILL SURELY LOOSE HEAVEN and EARTH ARE AGAINST YOU BECAUSE YOU REPRESENT EVIL YOUR MASTER SATAN
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by johnoj24(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
the way I see this thing na bomb go end am today o
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by ajebuter(f): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
amaniro:
I rather not vote. I bet you the political Apathy of the 2023 election will be very high.

If people still dey naija to vote...

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by Jaqenhghar: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
APC is like cancer. If you don't chop it off immediately, it spreads to the rest of the body causing serious havoc. Personally, I'm actually enjoying all these. Where was Kano people when they voted Buhari? Now they want to cry foul? No, guys, it doesn't work that way. Enjoy what you brought upon yourselves. I hope Yoruba puppets who voted APC experience similar oppression soon.

Sips Coke*
dem never se
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by RTSC: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is buhari's legacy.

The worst elections since obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by ifymadu: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Where are the security agents? If it was Rivers or Ekiti they'll deploy the entire armed forces of Nigeria. Abi they don't deploy the military to the north to avoid civilian casualties?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by BiafraIsFree: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
The zoo people are killing themselves to elect political terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by chidexxy007(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
In peaceful kano?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by chidexxy007(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
ifymadu:
Where are the security agents? If it was Rivers or Ekiti they'll deploy the entire armed forces of Nigeria. Abi they don't deploy the military to the north to avoid civilian casualties?
You dey mind those hypocrites?
The Police wont shot at sight again abi? No Armoured Tankers o
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by mozona(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Na wa ooh
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by paxonel(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why was APC saying there was no violence in kano, that the rerun election is going on smoothly,PDP should not call for cancilation? angry

Thieves grin grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by DesChyko: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
APC already replied INEC that there was no need to cancel the election undecided
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
immhotep:
So this is how APCheat is fighting kworropshon grin grin
Yeye dey smell.

cc lzaa husbandsnatcha kagawa10 pythonamaka sarrki DaBullIT
hmmm . ... Wiseman keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by ofwest47(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Politically sponsored insurgents deserve their faiths.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by searchlight: 12:37am On Mar 24, 2019
kingkakaone:

Most of you sentimental analists don't use your brains when doing analysis.

Check the percentage differences and margins between APC and PDP in the West in 2015 and 2019 and u will discover that it reduced unlike the SS and SE that increased their votes for the APC in 2019.

Calling out a whole tribe because of political differences is the sign of immaturity.
you are right bro. but unfortunately most of us are victims of what you highlighted. if only we suspend tribal politics Nigeria will be good.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election by Ratello: 1:43am On Mar 24, 2019
What a country, what a party!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian / Army: We Won’t Disclose Identity Of Personnel Deployed To Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.