Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Wizkid Is My Crush – Teni Tells Falz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is My Crush – Teni Tells Falz (2284 Views)

Wizkid Is Just A Wavy God With Comeback Trendy Hairdo [PICS] / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Is My Crush – Teni Tells Falz by princeemmma(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
The highly successful Nigerian music star, Wizkid obviously has tons of admirers who would go to any length to actualize their fantasies of dating him. The latest to make it to the list of Wizkid’s admirers is Teni the entertainer.

Many have tried to find out if Teni is in any kind of relationship but all efforts proved futile. At some point, she was even tagged a “lesbian.” But as it now seems, Teni has finally answered the burning question in the hearts of many of her fans. The singer revealed to Falz that she is in love with Starboy Wizkid.

Falz could not believe his ears and only considered her statement laughable. He further insisted that Teni names her boo in the seeming funful interview session between the two artistes. Teni also kept insisting that Wizkid is her boo. However, she stated that the starboy is very much unaware of their relationship which exists in her mind. She said:

“Well we’ve been dating for a while, and we haven’t really talked about opening up in public. Well, it’s me and Wizkid, but he doesn’t know we’re dating. It’s me and Wizzy, but he just doesn’t know it yet, there’s no other person.”

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is My Crush – Teni Tells Falz by Wizygreat12: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
U want kill wizkid with that ur over fat body ?
Re: Wizkid Is My Crush – Teni Tells Falz by mikejj(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
you are like an anty to wizkid now.stop rough play. anyways its a free world crushing is allowed..
Re: Wizkid Is My Crush – Teni Tells Falz by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
who've got that I don't give a Bleep meme? ���

Re: Wizkid Is My Crush – Teni Tells Falz by tohyorsih(f): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
jaymicki:
who've got that I don't give a Bleep meme?
���

Re: Wizkid Is My Crush – Teni Tells Falz by ClassyBella: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
smiley
Re: Wizkid Is My Crush – Teni Tells Falz by Rosay15(f): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
I don't believe it cus Teni is too playful
Re: Wizkid Is My Crush – Teni Tells Falz by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
tohyorsih:
[/quote] thanks fam wink[quote author=tohyorsih post=76915029]
thanks fam
Re: Wizkid Is My Crush – Teni Tells Falz by tohyorsih(f): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
jaymicki:
thanks fam wink thanks fam
you're welcome
Re: Wizkid Is My Crush – Teni Tells Falz by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
tohyorsih:

you're welcome
thanks 4 following me lovely
Re: Wizkid Is My Crush – Teni Tells Falz by tohyorsih(f): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
jaymicki:
thanks 4 following me lovely
you're welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Drake Performs Together And Hug Each Other / Photos Of Meghan Markle And Prince Harry New Born Baby Boy / Toke Makinwa Buys New Car For Her Personal Assistant, Burst Into Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.