Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread (52800 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Xboy1993: 7:58pm On May 30, 2019
zayyyady Mautech fishery 2019 kaduna, Niger, akwa ibom, ondo kaduna
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by OVAFYNBOY(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2019
etcme:

Hope you submitted to your school Registrar/students affairs as the case maybe.

If yes, go back and check if they really forwarded it to Jamb.

In the case where they said they submitted it, go to Jamb office in your state and lay your complain.

Let me know if you have done any of this.
etcme:

In the case where they said they submitted it, go to Jamb office in your state and lay your complain.

etcme:

I did all that and was told to exercise patient, I even sent my complain through tweeter, no response
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by OVAFYNBOY(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2019
etcme:

etcme:

etcme:

I did all that and was told to exercise patient, I even sent my complain through tweeter, no response.

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by tonywizman: 8:05pm On May 30, 2019
OVAFYNBOY:
I graduated last year but Regularization of admission made me not to go for service and since Feb that I did that mine is still showing awaiting approval, please what should I do?
. Dm us for assistance
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by etcme(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2019
OVAFYNBOY:

I did all that and was told to exercise patient, I even sent my complain through tweeter, no response.

Which school is that?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by tonywizman: 8:08pm On May 30, 2019
For pcm around imsu,futo,nakede,Alvan who are still having issues with their jamb regularization or admission letter should dm us or call/chat us on 08107080343 for genuine assistance
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by WeighWordSon(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2019
Dannyxy:
New update for PCMs.... You can verify your name on nysc senate list for registration.... This a new info

lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun osewa, yokiti..

can you help with list of schools that has uploaded their senate list?

Thanks
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by aoeforgod(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2019
Nysc posting is no longer a problem

Why risk waiting for redeployment when you can be posted initially to wherever you want at the *CHEAPEST PRIZE* around
Posting to all 36 states including the fct with full confidence you'll be posted there.
We don't like stories Just send a dm to:

+2347064365272
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by amikable97: 8:25pm On May 30, 2019
Alias/Moniker> Amikable97

-School/Institution> Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike

-Course of study> Agricultural economics

-Year of graduation> 2018

-Four optional states> Lagos, Kaduna, Akwa Ibom, Edo

-Where I wish to serve> Lagos

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by stevenson007: 8:28pm On May 30, 2019
Registration starts on 1st of June, if you reside in Ojo or any where close to LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO do not hesitate to visit my cafe (Tosyn Networks) Eco Lib, Faculty of Arts, LASU, Ojo for registration and thumb-printing alongside Duly dated and signed medical certificate for an affordable fee.

If you reside far away from the said location, I can also get you a soft copy of your medical certificate at an affordable fee.

Thanks for your patronage in advance.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by stevenson007: 8:29pm On May 30, 2019
amikable97:
Alias/Moniker> Amikable97

-School/Institution> Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike

-Course of study> Agricultural economics

-Year of graduation> 2018

-Four optional states> Lagos, Kaduna, Akwa Ibom, Edo

-Where I wish to serve> Lagos
Contact me on 08100767749 (Whatsapp/Call/SMS)
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by newlinecomm(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2019
Corper wee...
heey... if allawee no dey, yawa go dey.
well... sha, nobody is different from another.

Just that at my own time, i was posted into the opium ****

If you know... U know
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by newlinecomm(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2019
Corper wee...

Just that at my own time, i was posted into the opium TO evangelize the milk factory

If you know... U know
Corper wee...

Just that at my own time, i was posted into the opium ****

If you know... U know
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Fab21: 8:41pm On May 30, 2019
OVAFYNBOY:
I graduated last year but Regularization of admission made me not to go for service and since Feb that I did that mine is still showing awaiting approval, please what should I do?

A copy will be submitted @ Your school admission office where the Admission officer and maybe the VC/registrar will sign it ,take the copy to any Jamb office and submit .
I think those folks @ Jamb Office are only after the money that you paid for the transaction. But,to be on a safer side make sure you submit a copy to them.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Ddone4: 8:43pm On May 30, 2019
For NYSC Registration within Ibadan, and specifically University of Ibadan.

Come to Fast and Ready NYSC Registration for your ease registration, we are experienced and will help in all the registration process. We operate 24/7 within University of Ibadan.

Home delivery and thumbprint alone is also available, all for a token.

[I]we are ready to ease your registration process[/i]

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Becca90: 8:43pm On May 30, 2019
contact me to get posted to your place of choice. 100% guarantee success .
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Sammypedro18(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2019
Any group chat for batch B PCMs??
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by shaydeenamz(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2019
pls help a brother my issue is my school submitted my details with a wrong registration number and my name is already on nysc senate list so what's d way out as in its not gonna affect my registration?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 30, 2019
States are really getting booked and filled... Hurry now!!!

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by angelliza(f): 9:10pm On May 30, 2019
-Alias/Moniker . - Angelliza -School/Institution. - Kaduna Polytechnic -Course of Study... - Mass communication -Year of Graduation. - 2018 -Four optional states... - Abuja, Lagos, Plateau, Rivers -Where you wish to serve... Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by ayesco202(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2019
- Ayesco202
- Lagos State University
- English Education
- Osun, Kwara, Ebonyi, Sokoto
- Osun

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Skibofire(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2019
tonywizman:
Tonywi1man
Imo state University owerri
Marketing
Wish to serve at Abuja
which set?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Dino98: 9:15pm On May 30, 2019
sbashir10:

i wished to serve in kaduna too, guess you're working on it?

Is KD a nice place??
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by ayesco202(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2019
darmelar:
Am darmelar, a lasuite, I just graduated this year becos of the strike but am a 2018 graduate hoping to be mobilize with batch B 2019.
Which course?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Khaleell001(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2019
khaleell001

Auchi polytechnic

Chemistry /Biochemistry

>Kaduna
>Enugu
>Osun/Ogun
>Akwa Ibom

I wish to serve in Kaduna God willing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State. / Abuja Female Corper Shot Dead By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Two UNILAG Corpers Set To Wed In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.