Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) (2314 Views)

Bobrisky Exposed For Wearing Fake Padded Bum (Photos) / Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" / "5 Things That Prove Davido Bought His Songs" - By Ipubliciseafrica.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by s4lent9ja: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Last night, popular Nigerian artist Mayorkun or Mayor of Lagos took to Instagram to show fans the car he bought for his 25th Birthday. In the caption he wrote 'About to be 25, sitting on 35 million! I might as well spoil myself a lil! Too grateful! Shouts to @606autos for doing good business! ��� #TMOL'

Giving off the impression that he bought his new white Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 for 35million Naira ( over 97,000 Dollars), left people questioning the value at which he bought the car for.

He claims to have bought the car for such amount, however simple Google search shows that a 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 is being sold for 33,100 dollars which is equilvalent to just over 11million Naira.

So the question is, did he get finessed or is he lying about the price

What are your thoughts?

See photos here
Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by sehin79(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lol if Davido is your mentor,, you would also know how to hype everything... so not surprise.
Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by Davash222(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Only a fool believes that car cost 35M.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
I'm a very emotional person
If you know you know
Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
He is definately lying.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
He never stated he bought the car for 35m.

He said sitting on 35m

And it’s his money, he’s allowed to remove 11m from 35m for the beautiful benz

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by s4lent9ja: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
mrAMG2:
He never stated he bought the car for 35m.

He said sitting on 35m

And it’s his money, he’s allowed to remove 11m from 35m for the beautiful benz

What he said is very clear and the majority of the people interpreted it as him implying he bought the car for 33m Naira.
Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
s4lent9ja:

What he said is very clear and the majority of the people interpreted it as him implying he bought the car for 33m Naira.

Please show me where he said “I bought this car for 33m”

What he said will mean different things for different people

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by KendrickAyomide: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Davash222:
Only a fool believes that car cost 35M.
You might be a Fool, because that car is a GLE
Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by Martinez39(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
It might be #11m but we never can tell if there was #23m cash in the car's.... you know. grin

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
s4lent9ja:
Last night, popular Nigerian artist Mayorkun or Mayor of Lagos took to Instagram to show fans the car he bought for his 25th Birthday. In the caption he wrote 'About to be 25, sitting on 35 million! I might as well spoil myself a lil! Too grateful! Shouts to @606autos for doing good business! ��� #TMOL'

Giving off the impression that he bought his new white Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 for 35million Naira ( over 97,000 Dollars), left people questioning the value at which he bought the car for.

He claims to have bought the car for such amount, however simple Google search shows that a 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 is being sold for 33,100 dollars which is equilvalent to just over 11million Naira.

So the question is, did he get finessed or is he lying about the price

What are your thoughts?

See photos here
This whip starts at about btw $33-35K in the US, but in reality if you wanna pay upfront for it, it will cost you nothing less than at least $40K. However when you ship this car to Nigeria because of customs duties and a whole lot of other issues You'd pay a whole lot more. Probably about $55k. Yeah it sucks to be Nigerian sometimes.
Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by Daevid(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bros calm down and look again
KendrickAyomide:
Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by Davash222(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Ayomide Kendrick (hrh).

Learn how to talk to people for your safety.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by KendrickAyomide: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Davash222:

Ayomide Kendrick (hrh).

Learn how to talk to people for your safety.
Safety? You don't even know me.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by Davash222(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Safety? You don't even know me.
You think so
Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by s4lent9ja: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
mrAMG2:

Please show me where he said “I bought this car for 33m”

What he said will mean different things for different people

Have a look at his Insta post and you will see what he said.
Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by s4lent9ja: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
mykel20:
This whip starts at about btw $33-35K in the US, but in reality if you wanna pay upfront for it, it will cost you nothing less than at least $40K. However when you ship this car to Nigeria because of customs duties and a whole lot of other issues You'd pay a whole lot more. Probably about $55k. Yeah it sucks to be Nigerian sometimes.

Hmm that makes sense grin
Re: BUSTED! Mayorkun Exposed For Lyin About How Much He Bought His New Car? (photos) by s4lent9ja: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

GLE ke? Lol, thats a CLA 250. GLE looks like this..

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Strip Unclad For ‘women Empowerment’ In Spain (photos/video) / Bambam Shares Adorable Pics Wit Her Hubby, Teddya As She Shows Off Her Baby Bump / See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.