Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Trading Forex? And You're Losing Your Money Then This Is For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trading Forex? And You're Losing Your Money Then This Is For You (256 Views)

Hidden Ways You're Losing Money In Nigeria / This Is Why You're Losing Customers / “how To Protect Yourself And Loved Ones From Losing Your Money As The Death Of N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trading Forex? And You're Losing Your Money Then This Is For You by Juwonwej(m): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
You have been losing money on forex due to bad trading strategy or bad entry? The first question is were you a good trader before you started trading? Why stress yourself learning when you can get signals that all you have to do is copy and paste the signals and you monitor your account. I saw something about someone losing $500 to forex on this forum and i was surprised a lot don't know the easy way where by you can go about with your daily work and you would still make your forex money.
If you're in Lagos then we can all meet then I show you how to do it.
You don't need big capital at all even if it is $100 you can trade successfully..
I am not scamming anyone so if you want to meet up I am available
Contact me on telegram : https:///juwonwej
Or add this number on telegram with this number 08109875219
NOTE: YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD TELEGRAM OO. No forex trader is complete without telegram..
And I am not promoting any broker or company I am just a trader trying to reach out to others oo
Incase you don't have telegram now call me on this line 09022701038.
If you want to meet then I am available
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Factory Workers URGENTLY Needed / How To Make ₦1.3million Every Month, Selling The Hottest Products On FB & IG / Nigeria’s Stock Now The Cheapest In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.