Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million (48978 Views)

Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax / Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest / Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by timesup234: 1:09am On Mar 24, 2019
Cyberleets:
So Many mumu above me....

I know when we see iyanya we would think he has millions?

Oya check his issue with uni Franklin, they were fighting for a bleeping $1500

It's same with these celebrities...mostly these new ones that displays wealth.

Celebrity lifestyle na Scam...

Go and make ur money
even his boss davido dont have 35million to buy a car. Nigerians are advanced mumu

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by princegeo(m): 1:28am On Mar 24, 2019
Celebrities can hype for the world
If he no say he buy am 35m him no go draw ur attention na

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by Bianda24: 4:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by Omudia11: 4:58am On Mar 24, 2019
Thrash! Get well soon. [s]
lenghtinny:

You are dimwitted one in this case... Look into the mirror and you will see the gibberish you typed coming back to you....

Life must be very terrible for you, else you won't be busy picking on people on the net.......
[/s]
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by Odinakatechboy: 5:00am On Mar 24, 2019
Some girls wicked sha ����can't stop laughing check out this funny Nigerian comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRiK1Iypirk
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by usoroakpan(m): 5:22am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by godofuck231: 5:27am On Mar 24, 2019
Not to dispute the fact that the cla can be bullet proof or armoured, but if that's the case then 250 capacity engine seems small what's the gist I never understand why why it costs that much
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by Wolfofallstr33t: 5:48am On Mar 24, 2019
Its a common quote among rappers 25 sitting on 35 means, 25 but his worthhis 35 m, receive maximum frequency
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by Rotimi47: 5:51am On Mar 24, 2019
damiloladuke:
Nigerian singer Mayorkun had taken to his social media page yesterday to announce to his audience the cost of his new car, a Mercedes-Benz CLA 250, he purchased ahead of his 25th birthday.

The singer had claimed the worth of the car is N35 million.

In the caption he wrote:

'About to be 25, sitting on 35 million! I might as well spoil myself a lil! Too grateful! Shouts to @606autos for doing good business! ��� #TMOL'

But according to Weares4lent.com, the cost of a Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 is actually N11 million, judging from the dollar rate of the car, which is about $33,100

They wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/mayorkun-reportedly-lied-over-the-cost-of-his-new-car/

OP! Get your facts right

How Much Does the Mercedes-Benz CLA Cost?
The MSRP starts at $33,100 for a new 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 Coupe. That's one of the lowest base prices in our luxury small car rankings. Expect to pay another $20,000 for the AMG version.

Check out our U.S. News Best Price Program for great savings at your local Mercedes-Benz dealer. You can also find excellent manufacturer incentives and le.

OP should try and check the version that he bought is it base or AMG.

Base is the least version while AMG is top version ( specially designed and tastefully equipped.

Also factor in shipping, custom duty etc.
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by ninetiethcrown7(m): 6:27am On Mar 24, 2019
xandy84:
It cos $850 to ship from Boston and Maryland, $1200 from California... Get your fact right

I understand, but I think when he was talking about shipping he was also adding the cost of clearing the car and in naij there is a 70% charge on clearing new cars from 2016. 35% duty fee and 35% levy fee.

So yeah shipping and clearing would cost about that much.

Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by sameni123(m): 6:56am On Mar 24, 2019
Omudia11:
If you don't know something endeavor to ask questions so you don't sounding like a fool. There is absolutely no way that car will exceed 13 or 14 including shipping and other costs.
You are silly have you bought a car before ? That car is over 15 million ,landed over 8 cars from the USA so I know what am saying check the sellers page he post prices of this car ,you the fool here bro
Ps just confirmed the price from the sellers pace its 15m
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 7:32am On Mar 24, 2019
Mayorkun should meet 606autos and collect his change or he should ask them where are the remaining 2 cars

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2019
Download this lovely and beautiful love song from Xpol
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by hustla(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2019
That's not a cla

It's a 2017 C300 naw
About 23m
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by Burgerlomo: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2019
Either 35m or 11m none of them be small money period cool
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by melody91: 7:55am On Mar 24, 2019
Adakintroy:

Abeg shut up. Stop feeling yourself. Talk is cheap! Do you see dangote here commenting.

Let me let you off easy with your false sense of importance..your kind can't help but have the last word. If I drag you this way you will come. It's in your nature. It's called pride. Someone who does not feel like comment don't have to write back to say it. It's a way longer process than not just replying.

you get problem and God go heal u... amen
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by hustla(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
shipping alone would cost about 8.5 million.. not to talk of other expenses

Thief am na
grin

Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by hustla(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2019
holuwasheyiWGP:
Mayorkun should meet 606autos and collect his change
or he should ask them where are the remaining 2 cars

Lol them don scam baba

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by Adakintroy: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2019
melody91:
you get problem and God go heal u... amen

You just can't help yourself. You must have the last word. You are riddle with pride and hopeless importance my friend. If I keep replying you will keep replying. I have said don't reply. So to your so called imaginary spare time will be better served.

Just go and make money. Mr. Big shot.
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by SilvanusII(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2019
He said "sitting ON", not "sitting IN". He even went further to say he might well spoil himself. People who passed comprehension in English class clearly see that he may well have 35million in his account and decided to spoil himself with an 11M car.
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by melody91: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2019
Adakintroy:

You just can't help yourself. You must have the last word. You are riddle with pride and hopeless importance my friend. If I keep replying you will keep replying. I have said don't reply. So to your so called imaginary spare time will be better served.

Just go and make money. Mr. Big shot.
bro,no be your papa or mama buy me fone/sub for me na, so can I can decide to do anything I like... so stfu and face front
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by kings11ng(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2019
all I see here are people with comprehension problems... he said that he is sitting on 35million ie he has 35million in his azza.. you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by Kylce042(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
internationalman:
They are not as rich as we think..

Them 2baba and Dbanj them wey don dey chop music money for ages hardly buy fancy cars like these..

What they do is invest..

Koko gari and club rumor come to mind.

Yes! But music pays more now than then

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by montumonami(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Yes.. Like bedroom, toilet, swimming pool, refrigerator, etc grin
deco22:
He might have added some special features which would have raised the price of the car, nigerian bloggers are like monitoring spirits.
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by kenechukwu99: 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
hahahaah mayorkun you be man

Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by Adakintroy: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
melody91:
bro,no be your papa or mama buy me fone/sub for me na, so can I can decide to do anything I like... so stfu and face front
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by alizma: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
in the first place, the guy never said he bought the car for 35m.
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by ToughGong(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
lilmax:
smh

to rent mayorkun no pass 50k o

if all davido can bring to the table is HYPE what of his minions?

Go ahead boss. RENT HIM!
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by loswhite(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
lol 8.5 million!!!!!!!! Wedon sir

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
EzeFund:
As an experienced car dealer, that car shouldn't be more than #14,000,000 Give or take including shipping fee..
That boy needs to be tortured..where in the world did he buy his own?

How much is hilux 2017 ?
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by mafioso47(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
8.5 for shipping ? Haba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teni Recounts How Tiwa Savage Came To Greet Her On Board A Plane / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration / TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.