Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Sexy Body And A New Benz (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Sexy Body And A New Benz (photos) (843 Views)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Sexy Body And A New Benz (photos) by NwafadaMedia: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Search …

ENTERTAINMENT
Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Sexy Body And A New Benz (Photos)
By admin 1 min ago
Teen actress and every year sixteen, Regina Daniels has shown off her sexy body in a new pose and her new addition to her already exotic collection of cars.

Posting the lovely photo, she wrote:

“Live your life
Make your money
Fulfill your dreams
make the world proud �
Above all, make yourself proud”

See also : Alex manager blasts Tobi for telling Miracle they had s*x (photos)

Showing off her new Mercedes Benz ride, she wrote, “This is my mini baby”

See more photos here

https://nwafada.com/2019/03/23/regina-daniels-shows-off-her-sexy-body-and-a-new-benz-photos/

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Sexy Body And A New Benz (photos) by talkme(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Abeg watin dey sexxy for this small pikin body...... Pompey speaking
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Sexy Body And A New Benz (photos) by stanbillion200(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
This girl is beautiful. go girl
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Sexy Body And A New Benz (photos) by weares4lent: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Average body and average lady. Nothing special here lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Sexy Body And A New Benz (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
This gel should calm down.If na her yellow dey deceive her she go soon turn blue.

(1) (Reply)

Uriel “I Lost My Virginity At 19.. No Sex In 3 Yrs.. I Kiss Myself To Practice” / "Single Dad" - Wizkid denies being married to his babymama, Jada Pollock / Meet The 3 Richest Families In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.