Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Kano Elections: APC Agent Arrested With Hundreds Of PVC's In Minjibir LGA (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Elections: APC Agent Arrested With Hundreds Of PVC's In Minjibir LGA (Pics) (1767 Views)

Female APC Agent Arrested For Vote-Buying In Ede / Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying / Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Elections: APC Agent Arrested With Hundreds Of PVC's In Minjibir LGA (Pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
As Shared on the official handle of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), a supposed Party agent of the All Progressives Congress (APC)was arrested by men of the Nigerian Police with hundreds of PVC's.

According to reports, the man was nabbed in Minjibir Local Government Area, Kano State when he was about to unveil his rigging plans.

The PDP in an earlier statement, called on the INEC Chairman to cancel the rerun election, tagging it a sham.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/kano-elections-apc-agent-arrested-with-hundreds-of-pvcs-in-minjibir-lga-pics/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Kano Elections: APC Agent Arrested With Hundreds Of PVC's In Minjibir LGA (Pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2019

Re: Kano Elections: APC Agent Arrested With Hundreds Of PVC's In Minjibir LGA (Pics) by annagrey: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i https://essay-reviewer.com/ found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!
Re: Kano Elections: APC Agent Arrested With Hundreds Of PVC's In Minjibir LGA (Pics) by TheFreeOne: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
APC is a big threat to our democracy.

Though i won't rule out PDP from vote buying too but APC operates on a dangerous level of compromising institutions of govt for their selfish interests.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Elections: APC Agent Arrested With Hundreds Of PVC's In Minjibir LGA (Pics) by Nbote(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Na their way na.... APC cannot win any election without wuru wuru

2 Likes

Re: Kano Elections: APC Agent Arrested With Hundreds Of PVC's In Minjibir LGA (Pics) by kponkedenge(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
I've said it before in my earlier topic https://www.nairaland.com/5070450/opinion-inec-should-ditch-paper.... and I'll say it again, we need to change this paper ballot, it has been bastardized by corrupt politicians and the way it is going, it will only get worse.... If nothing is done quickly, a time will come when citizens would stop coming out to vote for fear of being killed.
Re: Kano Elections: APC Agent Arrested With Hundreds Of PVC's In Minjibir LGA (Pics) by buhariguy(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nbote:
Na their way na.... APC cannot win any election without wuru wuru
so pdp want to win by releasing fake video.
is that how to win in free and fair.
Re: Kano Elections: APC Agent Arrested With Hundreds Of PVC's In Minjibir LGA (Pics) by tsinzu: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
APC, the party of rogues

1 Like

Re: Kano Elections: APC Agent Arrested With Hundreds Of PVC's In Minjibir LGA (Pics) by EngrKem: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
buhariguy:
so pdp want to win by releasing fake video.
is that how to win in free and fair.
U r going to be consumed by the fire u set up!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Guber Race / Only If Igbos Will Learn From Hausa And Yoruba / Buhari Family Warns On Family Integrity Assault By Malicious Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.