Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? (1650 Views)

2023: How Will The Lifting Of Twitter Ban Favour The Current Administration? / How Will Restructuring Solve Nigeria' Problems??? / Why Did The British Favour The Fulani So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by Astark: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
There have been cry for restructuring from all parts of the country, the people wants to control their own resources and each region will develop itself without waiting for federal intervention.

My question is when Nigeria is restructured, which ethnic group will benefits it more?
Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by gidgiddy: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Astark:
There have been cry for restructuring from all parts of the country, the people wants to control their own resources and each region will develop itself without waiting for federal intervention.

My question is when Nigeria is restructured, which ethnic group will benefits it more?

The tribe(s) that is productive

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by Astark: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
gidgiddy:

The tribe(s) that is productive
nice answer but you didn't answer the question
Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by Yujin(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
It's not difficult to identify a person who has drowned in the quicksand of tribalism. An intelligent answer was provided to the question you asked but you weren't satisfied. Big sorry to you.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by Germannig: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Astark:

It will favor every tribe because each has what it takes to be great.

North has land for large scale modern agriculture but lack the vision and determination
SW has infrastructure and access
SE has the vision, the will, the determination and the creativity
SS has the oil and access.

As you may know, land and oil are good, but they do not ''regenerate'' themselves by themselves. Great human resource, which is what the SE and SW have in abundance, are key. If in doubt, ask America

10 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by gidgiddy: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
I thinks its also very important to note that Nigeria cannot be restructured. Restructuring is mainly a Southern Nigerian thing, much of the North are against it.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by IGBOSON1: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Used in this context as a word to describe present day groups sharing identical values, culture and history, that word ‘tribe’ sounds so primitive and leaves a bitter taste in the mouth!

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by AAEEI: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Germannig:

North has land for large scale modern agriculture but lack the vision and determination
SW has infrastructure and access (mainly Lagos)

As you may know, land and oil are good, but they do not ''regenerate'' themselves by themselves. Great human resource, which is what the SE and SW have in abundance, are key. If in doubt, ask America

Good point. But please qualify Lagos appropriately
Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by ORIENTATION101: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Germannig:

trash south east that cannot even generate up to Ogun state revenue cheesycheesy

I wonder what south east contribute to federal purse.

South South and south west have more viable economy.south east economy competing with book Haram ravaged north east
Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by dammiecool(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
AAEEI:

Good point. But please qualify Lagos appropriately
Is lagos no longer south west?
Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by Conner44: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Op if you’re comparing between two or more stuff you use the ‘MOST’. Using the ‘MORE’ is only when you have only two items to be compared to each other.

I’ve got nothing else to contribute to this thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by AntiBalaka: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Any gain made by any region through restructuring will be eroded away as long as Nigeria is still ruled by Fulani /Hausas.

The only solution is Nigeria to be broken up into pieces.

All the tribes can relate with each other following conventional diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by Germannig: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
trash south east that cannot even generate up to Ogun state revenue cheesycheesy

South South and south west have more viable economy.south east economy competing with book Haram ravaged north east

SE is contributing according to what it is receiving. The SE receives by far the least from the FGN. So you do not expect it to contribute the highest.

However, if you feel SE is useless, why don't you support restructuring or even secession, so the SE can go with their ''uselessness'' and leave you alone?

8 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by Astark: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Conner44:
Op if you’re comparing between two or more stuff you use the ‘MOST’. Using the ‘MORE’ is only when you have only two items to be compared to each other.

I’ve got nothing else to contribute to this thread undecided
thanks
Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by Germannig: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
AntiBalaka:
Any gain made by any region through restructuring will be eroded away as long as Nigeria is still ruled by Fulani /Hausas.

The only solution is Nigeria to be broken up into pieces.

All the tribes can relate with each other following conventional diplomacy.

Not when the restructuring clause is set in the law. In any case, each region really needs to be able to manage its affairs to a significant degree.
Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by AntiBalaka: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Germannig:

Not when the restructuring clause is set in the law. In any case, each region really needs to be able to manage its affairs to a significant degree.
Those calling for restructuring are not sincere.

The only solution is breakup.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

Wow.. really... Wow

And yet those same South Eastern state have the lowest poverty ratios in the country, I wonder why undecided undecided...

Know this bruv, asides the fact that those "trash south easterners" live in every part of the country, they generate and add to the GDI of every state in the country.. let us suppose one igbo business man, EMMA BISHOP OKONKWO (I bet you've never heard of him) the owner of Eva soaps, Eva wine and so much more (without a single production center in anambra) decide that since the country is getting restructured, he should pull out all his holding in other parts of the country and invest in the east, do you know what would happen
I bet you don't, but take a guess.. it's not that hard bruv.

There are a thousand igbo men like Mr. Bishop, all adding to the GDP of other states, the moment the country get restructured or separated, they will come back home and invest in the south east, that's the real reason why the North doesnt want to talk of such, even the southwest are weary of it, out of every 10 businesses in the Lagos, I can bet about 3
belong to igbo men/women, just like how out of the top 10 bank, about 4 have large igbo holding or are owned by Igbo, even MTN Nigeria’s largest individual share holders are igbos, or is it the pharmaceutical or transport industries?? You sef know say na our birthright be that

Random fact: Out of the top 20 richest men in Nigeria, 8 are igbos, that's real nice ain't it, not all southeastern but IGBOS all the same not bad for a race that was almost destroyed in the late 60s ABI... For every hausa millionaire there are a thousand igbo men pushing the margins.

Bruv face it; WE ARE THE CAPTAINS OF INDUSTRY, we own this Enterprise.. if the time of Nigeria faces a dark end, the East will always rise with the yellow sun.. worry about you and yours, we'll worry about ours.

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by izombie(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

do you even understand the topic or don't understand the word "restructure"?. With restructuring, every region gets what they produce because the fg will no longer share allocation. With what you wrote up there you should be supporting the call for restructuring so that the south east will not share in the riches of ogun state.
Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is the silliest question on Nairaland

Restructuring is about allowing Nigeria explore its potentials
Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by ORIENTATION101: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
EmekusTHEgreat:

Wow.. really... Wow

And yet those same South Eastern state have the lowest poverty ratios in the country, I wonder why undecided undecided...

Know this bruv, asides the fact that those "trash south easterners" live in every part of the country, they generate and add to the GDI of every state in the country.. let us suppose one igbo business man, EMMA BISHOP OKONKWO (I bet you've never heard of him) the owner of Eva soaps, Eva wine and so much more (without a single production center in anambra) decide that since the country is getting restructured, he should pull out all his holding in other parts of the country and invest in the east, do you know what would happen
I bet you don't, but take a guess.. it's not that hard bruv.

There are a thousand igbo men like Mr. Bishop, all adding to the GDP of other states, the moment the country get restructured or separated, they will come back home and invest in the south east, that's the real reason why the North doesnt want to talk of such, even the southwest are weary of it, out of every 10 businesses in the Lagos, I can bet about 4 belong to igbo men/women, just like how out of the top 10 bank, about 4 have large igbo holding or are owned by Igbo, even MTNs largest individual share holders are igbos, or is it the pharmaceutical or transport industries??

Random fact: Out of the top 20 richest men in Nigeria, 8 are igbos, that's real nice ain't it, not all southeastern but IGBOS all the same not bad for a race that was almost destroyed in the late 60s ABI... For every hausa millionaire there are a thousand igbo men pushing the margins.

Bruv face it; WE ARE THE CAPTAINS OF INDUSTRY, we own this Enterprise.. if the time of Nigeria faces a dark end, the East will always rise with the yellow sun.. worry about you and yours, we'll worry about ours.
stop half way on this stupid epistle. You contribute to Gdp of others but cannot generate revenue in ur erosion landcheesycheesy

Wake me up when the 5 states of south east make more revenue than Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by IGBOSON1: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
izombie:
do you even understand the topic or don't understand the word "restructure"?. With restructuring, every region gets what they produce because the fg will no longer share allocation. With what you wrote up there you should be supporting the call for restructuring so that the south east will not share in the riches of ogun state.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Checkmate! shocked
Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by IGBOSON1: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
stop half way on this stupid epistle. You contribute to Gdp of others but cannot generate revenue in ur erosion landcheesycheesy

Wake me up when the 5 states of south east make more revenue than Ogun state

What makes you think we can’t generate revenue in ‘our erosion land’?
Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Germannig:

[s]It will favor every tribe because each has what it takes to be great.

As you may know, land and oil are good, but they do not ''regenerate'' themselves by themselves. Great human resource, which is what the SE and SW have in abundance, are key. If in doubt, ask America[/s]
Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by celeiyke: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

But Dem close border, una wan die. Did the east or north wall about the border? This tells u that ur boast is a mirage
Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by ChristianNorth: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
Germannig:

By accessing you meant sea. Sorry, Abia State is more open to Atlantic than Edo is.

Research una no go gree.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Will Restructuring Favour The More? by ChristianNorth: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

You generate revenue more than SE yet SE's debt to the rest is about 8%

While SS, SW, NE, NW, NC and FCT shares the other 92%

Keep inflating your IGR and masturbate over them.

Despite having over 1 trillion in debt and heavy bailout funds, SW is not more developed than SE. Every corner is littered with brown roofs and bad roads.

You have larger debt than SE, you collected more bailout fund than SE and you are not ahead of SE developmentally.

So, how you take generate more revenue than SE? SE in Lagos has as much companies in Lagos as Yorubas. In fact, I have dealt with more SE owned companies in Lagos than yoruba's.

So, compare your ogun, osun, oyo, ekiti and ondo with SE, let see how does better.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer: IPOB Separatist Group Don't Speak For Ndigbo / There Will Be No Governor In Imo Should Supreme Court Fail To Review.... Irona / Senators Introduce Funny Greeting Style Today Because Of Coronavirus(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.