Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

What You Hate About Some Radio And Tv Personalities? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What You Hate About Some Radio And Tv Personalities? (564 Views)

Increase In The Number Of Radio And Tv Station In Benin City, Edo State / Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) / Top Eight Sexiest Radio On Air Personalities(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Hate About Some Radio And Tv Personalities? by Caliente(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2010
[size=13pt]What do you hate about some radio and TV Personalities? What is it about these presenters that you can't stand? Me? I never liked Ejike. He's like (fake, adulterated, substandard) x 100 copy of Dan Foster. And there is this way annoying voice he and Manny employs sometimes that I hate. I guess they copied from the same material. Also those gibberish that Manny spews, just my two cents.
What's yours?[/size]
Re: What You Hate About Some Radio And Tv Personalities? by googles: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2010
I think Denrele should seriously STFU . . . his eccentric style is getting more cliched and boring by the minute

Also yeankah [i]abi how does she spell it [/i]of soundcity ? she talks sooo much dat she says the same thing like 20 times in 5minutes
Re: What You Hate About Some Radio And Tv Personalities? by CLASSIFYD(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2010
@googles, real talk!

Andre blaze is too cocky!!!
Re: What You Hate About Some Radio And Tv Personalities? by Fred87(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2010
Cleo of rhythm93.7fm benin talks too much,i hate her intaviews nd she's kind of harsh.eeezz

(1) (Reply)

Shoot Your Musical Video / Top 20 Songs Of The Year [end Of The Year Special] / Happy Dr. Martin Luther King's Holiday: 2 Powerful Peoples' Songs To Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.