Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Who Else Is Finding It Difficult Commenting On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Is Finding It Difficult Commenting On Nairaland? (417 Views)

Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Finding It Difficult Commenting On Nairaland? by Premiumwriter: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ever since I created a thread criticizing how oga Seun is running Nairaland and getting bashed for it, I've always tried to keep my mouth shut.

But I think things are really getting out of hands here and oga Seun needs to do something.

For over a month now I've not been able to comment properly on nairaland. Each time I write a response, and click on the submit button, the post won't submit, rather it takes me to an error page.

I've been seeing a lot of Nairalanders complaining about similar issues and it's unfortunate nothing is been done about it.

This has been keeping me from commenting on nairaland for some time because it quite painful when you took your time and write a good response, it all disappear because of some host or something error.

Please something should be done about this

P. S Please no bashing. I know nairaland is for Seun and he can do whatever he likes with it but we are also the users and if this site was created for us, he should at least listen to how we users feel from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Finding It Difficult Commenting On Nairaland? by kollinzgee(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
almost everyone depending on your device try again.
Re: Who Else Is Finding It Difficult Commenting On Nairaland? by Bluezy13(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Na browser and network o.

Change or update your browser. Perhaps...
Re: Who Else Is Finding It Difficult Commenting On Nairaland? by amaniro: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yes most of the time.
Re: Who Else Is Finding It Difficult Commenting On Nairaland? by Unlimitk(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Use chrome,thank me later
Re: Who Else Is Finding It Difficult Commenting On Nairaland? by MJBOLT: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
it has been like that since i registered
Re: Who Else Is Finding It Difficult Commenting On Nairaland? by lilmax(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
the last time seun did something reasonable was 2015, so
Re: Who Else Is Finding It Difficult Commenting On Nairaland? by judgementyard(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
I've also experainced it cry
Re: Who Else Is Finding It Difficult Commenting On Nairaland? by sacx: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
I thought it was part of their trademark grin

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: The Captivating Story Of Isokene, The Ever Smiling Wife / Woman Dies From Snake Bite Hours After Marrying Her Pastor In Delta / Nigerian Billionaire Ned Nwoko Speaks On Secret Marriage To Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.