Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP (39194 Views)

Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures) / Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by Mustiwardrobe: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Please I wanna ask how can digital marketing help in banking system or any agency I'm thinking of going for the training
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by kikake: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Moi ask again:

Why civic election come be like World War 11 under Presido Buhari?
Moi Smell foul.

Buhari/APC can't be this Power thirsty for nothing.

Tornadoes may come from Buhari presidency when it stabilizes for second term.

1 Like

Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by victorazyvictor(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Zansu007:
What will be buhari legacy when he leave office? Buhari complained about the process through out the years he contested, and yet he haven't done anything to improve the system, rather we are 3step backward.

At least yaradua, faulted the system and promise to improve, in which it was same legacy Jonathan rode on.

I do not like buhari, because he has done practically nothing to improve himself. How Nigeria felt he will improve the system still baffles me.

Buhari .. mediocre.
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by smith1985(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Excelboi:
Make PDP chill nah. It's a gradual process. Let APC keep rigging senselessly while we gather enough evidences. Plan B will be activated! cool
s

pdp too no dey rig abi make Una dey fool Una self

2 Likes

Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by Halo22: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
If the Yusuf man really fulfilled the requirements of the electoral law, let them declare him winner with immediate effect.
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by Toosure70: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
APC will be declared, and the court will not favour PDP, The osun yesterday verdict was to make Kano PDP believe in judiciary . Both osun and Kano will loose to APC in court.

4 Likes

Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by smith1985(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Excelboi:
Make PDP chill nah. It's a gradual process. Let APC keep rigging senselessly while we gather enough evidences. Plan B will be activated! cool

so all.of a sudden pdp is now saint them no dey rig abi make Una dey fool Una sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by PapaBaby: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
DoTheNeedful:

You talk as if Ganduje don't have supporters too.

While you and your likes have the support whoever or whichever party you like, you make it seem like Ganduje was trailing the PDP guy with 200k votes. Wake up! The difference before the rerun was less than 15k, it can easily be tipped. It's just a keen contest than can go either ways.

That a team is leading a game by 4-3 at the 85th minute doesn't mean it can't still lose the game and the its supporters should attack the referee if they lose.
Ganduje lost his support base when he was caught on camera.
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
Download this lovely and beautiful love song from Xpol
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by Num07033711115(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
I jst love pdp they are people of intelligence not thug
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by benflin(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Riot is brewing in kano.....make dem mistakenly declare ganduje first...the only bad thing be say this aboki go begin burn churches dey kill innocent ppl wey election no consign dem undecided

At least that will give u joy since u are calling for it....

1 Like

Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by idonhammer: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin grin grin
tesppidd:
people like you sit here on the net and wait for real men to start riots in places like kano and rivers while you are born to succk pusssy.
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by Lazyreporta(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mustiwardrobe:
Please I wanna ask how can digital marketing help in banking system or any agency I'm thinking of going for the training

Digital it's all about getting sales through the internet.

Which is also cheaper and can reach millions of targeted people so fast.

So, yes, you can go for the training.

Contact me 07030407370, we train people on digital marketing and programming.
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Daretee:
These people are confused af. First they asked INEC to cancel the rerun now they want the same INEC to declare Abba the winner. undecided
If only u have a good comprehension of written words maybe u would av bn asking a different question....ode
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by SillyMods: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Zansu007:
What will be buhari legacy when he leave office? Buhari complained about the process through out the years he contested, and yet he haven't done anything to improve the system, rather we are 3step backward.

At least yaradua, faulted the system and promise to improve, in which it was same legacy Jonathan rode on.

I do not like buhari, because he has done practically nothing to improve himself. How Nigeria felt he will improve the system still baffles me.
Keep crying blood.
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by Xtopherprince(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Daretee:
These people are confused af. First they asked INEC to cancel the rerun now they want the same INEC to declare Abba the winner. undecided

Read to understand. PDP is asking INEC to cancel the the supplementary election due to the excessive rigging and declare Abba winner based on the results from the previous election. Understood?
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by elvisco10(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
247naijamedia:
Na waaoo
INEC has failed... shame to APC Gvt

Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by Kennydoc(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
DoTheNeedful:

You talk as if Ganduje don't have supporters too.

While you and your likes have the right to support whoever or whichever party you like, you make it seem like Ganduje was trailing the PDP guy with 200k votes. Wake up! The difference before the rerun was less than 15k, it can easily be tipped. It's just a keen contest than can go either ways.

That a team is leading a game by 4-3 at the 85th minute doesn't mean it can't still lose the game and that its supporters should attack the referee if they lose.

It was 26k difference.

If what happened today which videos we saw, and which has been condemned by APC supporters like Ogundamisi and even Kadaria Ahmed is what you're celebrating, then shame on you.

APC is winning Plateau and nobody is complaining, cos they were already leading, and we didn't hear of widespread violence. Even if APC wins Sokoto and Bauchi, there won't be much complaints cos the supplementary elections were so far peaceful. What happened in Kano today is not an election. It's just like what APC did in Osun last year and in Rivers 2 weeks ago.
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by magzey: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
OK meanwhile check my siggy

1 Like

Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by Dre555: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pdp cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by bionixs: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
Zansu007:

Buhari is not the problem,Nigerians are very hungry so they are not the problem. Tinubu is the problem
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by bionixs: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
PHILipu1:
I blame Ganduje that lost guard in the first election and allowed PDP to almost rigged him out.
this sounds like a statement coming from a thief
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by PecE2Make: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Anytime PDP shout like this know that APC is rigging massively with Sincerity.

1 Like

Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by ChijyWills(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by Dino98: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
amamahdaniel:
The most confuse party with highest fake news and propagandists. You earlier call for cancelations of this supplementary election.

What is exactly your stand on this kano election? Outright cancelation or declaration of your candidate?

Is that your problem??

You want to pretend like you don't understand what's happening. APC, ur party are going about disgracing themselves.

Its ur party APC That's useless and confused.
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by Okoroawusa: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
tesppidd:
people like you sit here on the net and wait for real men to start riots in places like kano and rivers while you are born to succk pusssy.
lol

Bros u wicked o!
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by gideonvalor98(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
I don't think you understand what you're saying, talkless of making point here. between APC and PDP, who is the master rigger?. During obasanjo tenure , no opposition party have a shot at any position even before election. It is always PDP. Buhari freed inec to do as they like. He didn't impose on them. All these shout wey PDP dey shout and the case wey then dey win, e fit happen during obasanjo time? The same rigging continued till yar'adua time to Jonathan time ,not until people begin to become more aware and opposition party begin dey stronger that's when their power reduce.
Zansu007:

2 Likes

Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by ecnuel: 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
amamahdaniel:
The most confuse party with highest fake news and propagandists. You earlier call for cancelations of this supplementary election.

What is exactly your stand on this kano election? Outright cancelation or declaration of your candidate?

It appears you don't understand their point. They are calling for PDP to be declared winner based on March 9 results and disregard today's sham election.
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by PrinceKenne(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
247naijamedia:
#SupplementaryElections: We call on the @inecnigeria to immediately declare our candidate, @EngrAbbaKYusuf as the winner of the Kano Governorship election, having scored the highest number of lawful votes and secured the statutory 25% in two-third of the state.

Our call is predicated on the fact that, no valid voting held on the March 23 Kano Supplementary elections and therefore no figures can be fabricated from the exercise to displace @EngrAbbaKYusuf’s leading margin of over 26, 000 votes.

@inecnigeria is already aware that its supplementary election in Kano was completely disrupted by thugs contracted by the @OfficialAPCNg who invaded polling units and chased away voters.

The commission therefore cannot accept fabricated figures being bandied by the @OfficialAPCNg as results from the scuttled rerun

The people of Kano state have since made up their minds to have @EngrAbbaKYusuf as their governor and any attempt by anybody to subvert their will as already expressed in the March 9 substantive poll will surely attract the legitimate anger of the masses.

We therefore call on @inecnigeria to immediately do the needful by respecting the will of the people as freely expressed on March 9 and announce @EngrAbbaKYusuf, as the winner of the election, having fulfilled the demands of Section 179 (2) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended).

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Declares-Abba-Yusuf-The-Winner-Of-Kano-Governorship-Election-Now-Or-Else-PDP.html
I wonder what the problem of PDP is, na so so shout and unwarranted kind of sympathy soliciting.
The other time the cry is "immediate cancellation of the election" now the cry is immediate declaration of your candidate. If something is not wrong with this part automatically this party is wrong with something.
Abeg give this nation rest of mind ooo.
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by Zansu007: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
What exactly is your point, you said buhari left inec to do whatever they want, so you wanna tell me that buhari is naive of happenings.then you must be leaving in other planet.

Ask your sef, why didn't buhari asent to the electoral bill sent to him, cos he didn't want the system to improve, cos he knew that was how he got his vote.

Let me educate you, Jonathan signed and asent to the use of card reader I'm Dec, while election took place in feb.that is someone who is willing to improve the system.

All buck of balls, ends at the table of Mr president.so don't exclude him.
Peace

gideonvalor98:
I don't think you understand what you're saying, talkless of making point here. between APC and PDP, who is the master rigger?. During obasanjo tenure , no opposition party have a shot at any position even before election. It is always PDP. Buhari freed inec to do as they like. He didn't impose on them. All these shout wey PDP dey shout and the case wey then dey win, e fit happen during obasanjo time? The same rigging continued till yar'adua time to Jonathan time ,not until people begin to become more aware and opposition party begin dey stronger that's when their power reduce.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo / We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.